Status
Not open for further replies.

Thiriston

Level 21
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
R0nzdyl

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Librarian

How often do you log onto the server?: I log on as much as I can. More if needed.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yep

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, you have my word.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I understand.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A librarian is a school staff member that helps people in the library and knows the library by heart. They know where all of their books are and what genre each book belongs in. They help provide information that is needed by either other school staff or students. Students seem to enjoy books, but not as much as technology, sadly.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I have never been a librarian before, but I have seen what librarians do for the past 11-ish years of my life. Organize books, help people locate the book or books they want, etc.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I would roleplay with either my older brother or my friends when I was around 5-6 years old. I used to play cowboy and things like that, that are cheesy but kind of fun at the same time. I had the outfits for it and everything.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: This position must know the location of every section of books. Mystery, sci-fi, non-fiction, fiction, etc. These are a few types of books that can be found in a library and there are many more that can be listed. Some libraries have the archives to their school, and possibly the town. This job will help students and staff locate and understand these things that may be complicated for them. As there is no librarian currently, I am willing to take the position.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: Stay calm and tell them to stop or they will be punished for their irresponsible and disrespectful actions. If they keep misbehaving, I will report it to someone with higher authority.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: Be mature and complete the request as respectfully and responsibly as possibly without distracting others.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: "If someone reports you for what you're doing, you can possibly be demoted by Ducks. I'd recommend thinking about what you're doing and think about the consequences of your actions"

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Ronz Dylans
Chosen Job: Librarian

Motivation for Joining THS: My motivation for joining is to try and help kids learn more about what is behind the flip of a page instead of the the screen of a phone. Ever since the students received phones, I've noticed that they haven't been reading as frequently. My job, will be to try to motivate the students to read more instead of having their heads in a phone all day.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Personally I've always loved books. When I was a kid, books were my escape to another world. I could be free and have my imagination taken away by what the author had put into these amazing books. Who ever thought that words could be so strong? I still like to read books because some have so much useful information that you've never learned before. In each book there is most of the time a moral. Some are hard to find and some are staring right at you. With each moral, comes a life lesson. When people are always on social media and on their phones, their attention span is very short. People can barely last two minutes without picking their phone up again. My goal, will be to try and change that, while advertising some very good books that can be about students hobbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread