Rich
What is your Minecraft username?:
iPancxke

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
pattycxke#8596

What is your time zone?:
UTC+8

Describe your activity on the server:
I would rate my activity on the server as a 8/10, because I'll be on for at least 5-10 hours but would be afk a
few times due to classes.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have never been banned and I will try and keep it that way

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge that being inactive will lead to removal from the school faculty.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The Librarian role helps run the school and helps take care of it while helping people in the Library; of course, the role is called
Librarian for a reason.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have experienced doing multiple roleplays and has been in multiple kinds of roleplays, but of course my favorite is school roleplay not only because it's the
easiest in my eyes, but it also helped me develop and make friends, which made me really happy. Though I have experienced toxicity, roleplaying has really become
apart of my life and I'll be looking forward to it.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
[HS] Council Application | SchoolRP [ACCEPTED]
JSL application | SchoolRP [ACCEPTED]
french app | SchoolRP [ACCEPTED]
Korean application | SchoolRP [ACCEPTED]

Will be adding more if needed.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[
18] [Councillor] Grade 12

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
I would simply ignore them at first, but if they keep continuing their attitude, I will warn them to stop cursing, but if they do continue, I will either give them another
warning and then give them detention, or contact a councilor/faculty member close by or by calling them.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
I would tell them to stop, and if they do not stop hurting each other I will give them a warning and get between both of them without getting hurt, and once they
calm down, I will tell them to stop fighting and if they do, they will immediately receive detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
I would approach them warning them to stop, telling that they will get demoted if they abuse their power and that they'll get treated badly with their bad
reputation, and if they do not stop, I will call a higher-up to report what the employee has been doing and the fact that they have been abusing their
power.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Chung Ae would act calm and normal, he would associate with the other employees if needed and wanted and with respect, he'd probably also
be drinking hot chocolate since it's his favorite drink.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me He'd smile at the student who approached him, "Hello! Do you need anything?" He'd simply ask the student happily with a bright smile while
waiting for the response of the student.

/me He'd lay his eyes at the student/s and wave at them, bowing 40 degrees afterwards, a smile forming onto her lips, he'd then approach them and would open his mouth to
start speaking, "Hello dear, how are you?" He'd calmly say and wait for the student to reply.

/me He'd stare at the individual on the ground "Hello! May you please get up? The ground is dirty and I do not recommend sitting or laying on it." He'd simply smile at the
student before offering a hand out so they can get up more easily.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Chung Ae Namaah

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Preferred Name:
Mr. Ae

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Currently single

Academic Degree:
Bachelor

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Communication
Education

Minors:
Liberal Arts
Foreign language

Nationality:
Korean-Japanese

Current Location:
Japan, Karakura

Native Languages:
Korean and Japanese

Other Languages:
French and JSL

Backstory

Chung Ae back then was just a normal student who adored the teachers/school faculty due to their hard work, and of course by that he was always a hard working student as well that wishes the whole school faculty to have a good day so both him and them can be equal. Though he didn't really have a lot of friends back then,
he would always have a confident and intelligent personality.

One of Chung Ae's teachers was his dad; his dad taught multiple grades in the school English, which made him have more interest in reading books and is
another reason why he has gotten his knowledge now. Of course, like the statement before, he had a confident and intelligent personality, but he doesn't really have enoughconfidence to talk to others, him realizing that when he turned 16 made him a bit disappointed in himself and wanted to try and communicate with people for once! And he didn't regret the result of getting friends, pretty much most of the people he talks to and is close to are very nice and friendly.

Soon when he has graduated from High School, he wanted to be a school faculty from the inspiration of all the school faculty he has acknowledged and from his dad. And from that, he went to a university and learned quickly but also smartly/efficiently, of course it did stress him due to how people at his college thought of him as a nerd and a "Over-working" person to get grades.

Once he graduated his last year of college, he went to go find a job to do, and of course as I stated once again, he strived to become a school faculty from admiration of them and his own father, because of how his father died when he soon turned 20, he was determined to get a job that's about books.

And another fact about him, Ae has found interest in story books, history books, and even more! Which made him want to be a librarian in any sort of school.
Though not finding any interest in Korea Seoul, he wanted to learn more about the Japanese culture, due to how Ae's mother was Japanese and made him get more interested in their culture itself. So once Ae has decided to move to Japan, he turned 22 and chosen the location Karakura.

Seeing the wonderful things about Karakura is the city/town itself, he loves and adores the beauty of it and loves the school building itself which makes him try and apply for a spot in the school faculty; he ended up applying for Librarian due to how it fitted his personality and love for books himself.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
A few of my friends inspired me to apply for caretaker due to how they applied to be a part of the school faculty too which made me want to apply even more, and I have seen
multiple school employees and they are very nice and chill, all the school employees I've encountered inspired me to join the school faculty and that I myself
wanted to help the school as well.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over the other applicants because I can help give ideas while making sure the school is well-organized and appropriate for the students, I can
also help the fellow employees with situations they cannot handle my themselves and to help keep the school safe and well developed for the students and the
school itself, while also helping people learn more things from the library.

Extra
N/A

Additional notes about your application:
N/A

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Your role description is far too short

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread