What is your Minecraft username?:

ObsoleteEntity

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
MrEarache#8120

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
EST.

Describe your activity on the server:
I try to be active every weekend and during breaks from school. Hours often vary, but I try to make it 10-12 hours a week.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I am aware and will do everything I can to prevent that from occurring.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The librarian position is to be a monitor of the library. As a librarian, you are expected to keep an inventory of the books and make sure they are of good condition. You are expected to keep the library organized by assuring all books are located in the correct section they correspond with. You are to help students obtaining library cards and locating books. You also must help students, teachers, and professors library resources to help them research. Finally, the librarian shall enforce the rules of the library, and keep the library orderly and organized while also showing students respect.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have causally roleplayed on SRP for about a year at this point. I mostly stuck to normal SchoolRP.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

[Reporter Application] https://schoolrp.net/threads/reporter-obsoleteentitys-application.45687/ [Rejected]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
High school student, grade 12.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

He’d begin by responding kindly, asking them why they think that and try and understand their side better before kindly asking them to be more respectful. If they were to continue with the insults, he tell them to stop in a more commanding manner. Eventually, if they continued he would give them a detention and would remove himself from the situation so he can return to work.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
He’d immediately try and insert himself in between them to prevent them from continuing the fight. Once they were relaxed he would try and get to know why the fight began and depending on the reasoning would try and find a way to prevent another fight from occurring. Afterwards, he would either give them a detention or look towards suspension depending on the severity of the fight.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
He’d approach the employee and ask why they are doing it, and would then suggest they stopped before they got hurt. If they continued with their act, he would report the act to a higher official.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
When relaxing, he’d write notes to try and uplift people. Once he wrote some notes, we would sit around and try to build a better relationship with his co-workers and if they need, help with any tasks they needed to complete.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
would open the old, wooden, drawer in front of him, a loud creak coming from it. Reaching inside, he’d pull out a vintage looking pocket watch, rubbing the dust off it with the palm of his hand before clicking the top of it to make it fling open.
/me removed the dark brown glasses residing on his face. He’d place them on the table beside him and reached towards the handles to his closet. Swinging them open, he would reach inside and shuffled his clothes around until he pulled his hand out, holding a brand new pair of sunglasses.

/me strolled down the hallway, his shoes producing a loud click-clacking sound that echoed throughout the desolate hallway. He would straighten his bowtie and adjust his white suit jacket before reaching his destination.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Snoobs Wigglesworth

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Preferred Name:
Mr. Wigglesworth

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelor’s Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
English

Minors:
Journalism

Nationality:
Italian-American

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
English

Other Languages:
Italian
Japanese

Backstory
[312 Words]
I, Snoobs F. Wigglesworth, was born in 1994 in Edison, New Jersey. My life was incredibly ordinary, I went to school, made friends, and often would keep to myself in many activities as I did not wish to bother anyone. During my free time, I would write crudely made comic books and this was where I really began becoming infatuated with writing. Eventually though, my parents wanted me to get a better education and wanted me to expand my knowledge on different cultures, so I transferred to Karakura. While attending Karakura High, my interest in writing peaked, and I began to become heavily interested in writing due to the extremely diverse amount of books at the schools library and at the library in the city. I would often spend plenty of time in the libraries, and eventually began writing. I started small, writing notes to try and help uplift the morals of the people in Karakura but overtime I began fictional stories. Eventually, I returned home as the request of my parents and the gang activity. When I returned home,. I finished up my schooling at my hometowns high school. When I graduated, I moved to Los Angeles and attended California State University. While there, I earned a bachelors degree in English with a minor in Journalism in 2015. Once I finished college, I stayed in Los Angeles working some random jobs. While working those jobs, I would often spend my free time writing and trying to get a job as a journalist in Los Angeles, which unfortunately did not work out. After spending a few years in Los Angeles, I decided to move back to Karakura to reconnect with my close friends who I lost contact with upon moving away. When I returned to Karakura, I lost my job in Los Angeles, and I am currently unemployed and looking for work.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
As previously mentioned, I have always had a great passion and love for writing and books. I believe I will be a great asset to Karakura, and I really want to help form the future of the city and help them in anyway I could. I recognize the importance of the position, and will execute all tasks with utmost importance and efficiency. This job will also help improve me not just as an employee but as a person, and will help refine many of my skills while also helping me adapt to different scenarios.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
While I believe the other applicants are incredible, I believe I will bring a unique dynamic to the position. With my major in English, I believe I will be a great asset to the library and I will do everything in my power to keep the library in peak condition. I am great at collaboration and communication, and I will not only do everything in my power to help students when they need it, but my co-workers as well. I believe this will not only refine my skills in multiple departments, but I believe this will also be a great experience for me and a great way of making me a better person while doing something I love.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Thank you for reviewing my application.

Do you have any questions?:
No. Thank you.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, today, your application for LIBRARIAN has been
DENIED.

. . .
If you have any questions regarding your application, you may DM SUN#0040

Good luck in the future if you choose to re-apply!

Users who are viewing this thread