FlyRiceCakes

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Nightmxre#9380

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
I tend to play on days that I don't have work or anything else come up but when I do log on I play about 4-6 hours

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I've been banned for roleplaying sensitive topics and assisting bypassers. I well know that these bans are completely unacceptable but considering these bans were placed over a year ago, I believe I've changed as a person and I have done my best to stay out of getting warned and banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
As a librarian, it is their job to teach and support students' development. Beyond managing the library resources, the Librarian aims to maintain an organized collection of books and digital material. Ensuring they are easily accessible to teachers and students. They will also maintain the library's catalog and shelving of books and assist students in finding the appropriate reading materials that align with their interests and academic needs. A librarian can also assist and collaborate with teachers to help them have resources for a lesson and help the supplement of classrooms. Librarians often possess deep knowledge of various genres and authors to provide recommendations. They can also use this knowledge to help people outside of school walls. They can provide assistance to some students to find materials not just from the library, but from other libraries as well. They also provide access to digital resources like databases and e-books.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been playing SchoolRP for over a year now, and I have participated in a variety of roleplays, ranging from GangRP to HospitalRP. Aside from Minecraft, I have also participated in roleplays such as GTARP over the years and learned a great deal from these experiences.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I have applied for the school faction several times and I have dedicated a great deal of time to exploring the actual School faction. In addition, I have part-time jobs at my local libraries and I believe this would be a great way to match my knowledge of real life with that of SRP

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
College [Bachelors]

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

The first time he would approach them, he would ask them in the nicest way possible not to use such profanity since it is not permitted and will not be tolerated. As soon as they ignored him and continued, he would step in with a firmer approach and warn them that there would be consequences if they continued. If they ignore this final warning, he will be forced to give them detention. But he would in the most polite way he could tell them they had been warned enough and send them to detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

He'd quickly step in between the two students even if it meant taking a hit or two. If needed, he'd call in another employee to de-escalate the situation. If the students still refused to stop fighting he'd tell them both that continuing would result in suspension or detention. He'd then ask them to explain their perspectives and listen to both sides while maintaining an impartial stance. He'd try to find a way to resolve the conflict between the students that would be beneficial for both. If no resolution could be found, he'd take the necessary disciplinary action.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

He'd approach them with the most formality he could, no matter if this person had a higher position than him. He'd address their obvious carelessness and inform them that what they are doing on the job is not professional. Depending on their position he'd tell them that they are held to a high standard. He'd also explain that their behavior would reflect in the reputation of the school. It would be in everyone's best interest to give their all to work. He'd also suggest ways to improve and offer help if needed.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

He would calm himself down and prepare for the rest of the day. He'd go over some notes and eat some lunch. While he is in the break room he'd take a few moments to relax and clear his mind. He'd also read the newspaper or catch up on news from around the world. After a few minutes, he'd be ready to tackle the rest of the day.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
He'd grab his cup of coffee and take a sip before he realized a student began to approach his desk. As he placed the coffee down, he would greet the student. He'd listen to the student for a few moments and then take the book from them and read it over. Looking over to his colleagues he'd ask them for their opinion on the students' written book on World War I. He'd then tell the student "A fine book! Allow us a few days to read it and maybe we'll put it up in the library." He'd smile at the student and slip the book under his desk while waiting for the student to walk away.

/me He'd walk down one of the aisles and carefully check every book and examine them to see if any rips, drawings, or damages were on the book. He'd collect the few that were damaged and would place them back at his desk. He'd continue to search through all the isles for more damaged books. Like before he'd take the broken ones back to his desk and identify them and type them down on his computer and eventually get them replaced.

/me As he'd walked down the aisle looking at books and trying to pick one for himself. He'd see a student approach him and ask what books are good for learning about the world wars. He'd nod at the student, "Follow me, we have a huge variety of books that can teach you that." As he'd approach the section on world wars he'd guide the student through some that the student might like. After the student made a selection he'd take the book out and guide the student back to his desk. He'd write down the student's name and the book's name and hand the book to the student. He'd smile and watch them go on their way.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Tyler Drakos
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Preferred Name:
Tyler or Mr. Drakos

Age (Minimum is 25):

Academic Degree:
Bachelors

Major(s):
Education

Minors:
Business

Nationality:
American-Italian

Known Languages:
Latin
Gaelic
JSL
Japanese

Backstory
Tyler Drakos was born on the enchanting island of Sardinia, nestled in the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea. Growing up in the small coastal village of Bornside, he developed a deep love for learning and spending time in the local library. From a young age, Tyler's passion for education blossomed. He would eagerly dive into books, immersing himself in the captivating worlds and knowledge they held. The library became his favorite place, a place where he could explore, discover, and feed his insatiable curiosity. As he approached adulthood, Tyler's passion for education and his desire to inspire others led him to pursue a degree in Education at the University of Cagliari. He also from time to time visited his favorite library and helped as much as he could. He even applied to be a part-time worker while he indulged in his studies. During his studies, he immersed himself in the power of literacy in shaping young minds. Throughout his university years, Tyler's love for libraries remained. He spent countless hours in the university library, absorbed in books, research, and the joy of discovering new ideas. The library became his second home, a haven of knowledge that fueled his academic pursuits. After graduating with honors, Tyler embarked on a career as a Librarian. He secured a teaching position at a local school, where he could share his passion for learning with the next generation. His classroom quickly became a dynamic space, filled with engaging lessons, creative projects, and a spirit of curiosity that he instilled in his students. However, Tyler felt a strong loss to the world of libraries. Recognizing the transformative role libraries play in education, he sought a way to combine his love for teaching and his deep connection to libraries. An opportunity arose when the town's public library was looking for an education coordinator. With excitement and determination, Tyler joined the library as an education coordinator. In this role, he designed and implemented innovative literacy programs for children and young adults. The library offered Tyler a spot in a new program that they were developing. They told him he would travel parts of America to teach kids about organized storytelling sessions, book clubs, and workshops that ignited the imaginations of the community's youth, fostering a lifelong love of reading and learning. Tyler's enthusiasm for education and his dedication to the library's mission did not go unnoticed. He played a vital role in forging partnerships with local schools, collaborating with teachers to integrate library resources and promote literacy initiatives. Tyler caught wind of a decision that the library was gonna take, they were going to attempt to bring the program all over the world and they accomplished exactly that. Tyler, among other workers, was sent all over the world and he was placed in Karakaru, Japan. Tyler explored the place and he loved it. He convinced the library program to let him build up his own place there and live and teach there. A lot of thought was placed before Tyler had the green light to do what he said he wanted. He instantly got to work with the local library and did more amazing work for them. Tyler noticed that the high school and college were looking for a librarian that wanted the skills he had and he decided to apply. A few weeks later Tyler was offered a job as a librarian and he took the offer almost instantly and now resides as a librarian worker at Karakura highschool and College.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I've always wanted an environment where I could read an endless amount of books. I wanted to guide people to read the right selections for the topic they wish to explore. In addition, I've always wanted to work in a school because most of my life I loved being in school more than anything else.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
In Italy I had a part-time job managing the library after hours. In America I worked for a school and in the library. I enjoyed both jobs, as they allowed me to be around books and reading. I also got to meet different people and learn about their cultures. I found both jobs to be very rewarding and fulfilling.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I will work any and all overtime if needed and stay professional on the job I am committed to helping the team succeed and will do whatever it takes to make sure that happens. I am reliable and will show up on time and ready to work. I will also be flexible if needed and adjust my schedule to meet the needs of the team

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega
ACCEPTED
Welcome to the Employee Faction! DM gncme on Discord to receive your roles.

Users who are viewing this thread