players online

Denied Light Music Club | honglisan

HuaLi

Level 1
IGN of Club Leader (In-Game Name): honglisan

RPName of Club Leader: Hua Li

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#): honglisan#1232

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord: https://discord.gg/WZCj5XPHt4

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?
I have a great love for music and arts and implement them in my everyday life. It’s always been a dream of mine to help others find their musical and creative voices. I often find that people hesitate to share their ideas and creativity and I wish to provide everyone with that friendly space and allow them to showcase the things they are passionate about. In light of this goal, I am willing to put in the time and effort needed to provide gentle guidance and reassurance to anyone inside and outside of our club.

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club:
Light Music Club

Your current members RPName & IGN:
Hua Li(honglisan)
Kriss Kim(_KrissCross_)
Atra Benevenito(jaeofthevoid)
Liv Kahale(homieliv)
Korasi Sosuke(Korasi_)
(filmanya)
Azure L. Laru(AzuLaru)
Ana Suzuki(BellaPlayz13)
Judeau A. Mikami(Judeauuu)
Hisaki Aikawa(Hikuna)
Damian Gaylord(lobsterrdog)

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN: Nikola Frankenstein(Sithness)

What is your motivation for creating this club:

I wish to start this club because I think it would open up several accessible opportunities for music lovers and poets to bring their wonderful ideas into our school setting.

Instruments are a huge part of the server’s custom item presence, and I believe the implementation of this club would be the first step to utilizing these tools to their full potential. Aside from the actual musical aspect of the light music club, I think going forward with this proposal will also open up a good opportunity for anyone and everyone wanting to write their own songs/poetry in an environment that welcomes their creativity with constructive criticism, kind comments, and no judgment.

Also just simply, gives the student body a break from all the academics and structure enforced in daily life. Our club can provide entertainment and a welcoming environment for anyone interested in the art of song!

What activities and events will your club do?:
(Work out at least one club members-only event & two school-wide club events)

Club EventsSchool Wide Events
Social Circle Sharing:
This event would happen often within club meetings as a time dedicated to sharing and exchanging ideas with each other. Inside the club room, members will take turns sharing and performing what they've created for their peers.

Self-directed projects that encourage collaboration and creativity are crucial to the club's success so having sharing circles allows every member to present.
Coffee Shop Showcase:
This event would happen during the time slot allotted by the school club guidelines. It would either be hosted in the club room of the gymnasium (if space allows) and would be open to the student body and faculty. A small stage would be open for casual scheduling between club members to perform their pieces in a friendly setting. It is an event that allows people to bond and talk about music whilst enjoying coffee provided by the club members.
Band Collaboration:
This event would happen within club meetings as a team-building exercise. Inside the club room, members will be assigned to a group of 2-4 members and must collaborate on a song to perform for the rest of the club.

This group project is designed to be somewhat of an icebreaker so that members can get to know each other better and work together on their skills with support from peers.
School Talent Show:
This event would happen during school event time and would be open for registration by other students and even faculty. Would be held in the gymnasium and include sitting space as well as the use of the performance stage.

Sign-up and auditions are to be held within two weeks of the event and are managed by selected club members. Would provide a good opportunity for community building and scouting for the club.

How could your club benefit the School?:

Our club would help by allowing its members and as well as students outside the club to find their creative voices and provide them a space to share the ideas they come up with. This club would also create more opportunities for schoolwide events that help build up the school community!

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?
The club room space will allow our members to practice in their own time with specified areas for certain instruments. The club room will also have a sign-out station where people may sign out instruments and use them for their intended purposes during rehearsal.

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:

- Willing to show up to club meetings at least once a week
- Preferably access to their own playable instruments (if this condition can not be met, then the club will provide instruments(ALREADY OBTAINED))
- An open mind and a good attitude!

Thank You for Your Consideration!

Last edited:

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, I have decided to deny this application due to the following:

- Your application was rather short in comparison to others.

- The idea of your club seems to be music centred but you are explaining your events as if you are hosting a multiple-skill talent show, none of them except the band collaboration really relate to the given theme of your club​

Users who are viewing this thread