players online

Denied LilTroy Office secretary application

Duen Ogilvie

Level 5
[OOC section]

In Game Name:
LilTroy
School Employee Role you are Applying For: Office secretary
How often do you log onto the server?: i play pretty much every day and spend almost all my free time on the server, the only time i am not playing is when i have other engagements that are important such as school.

Do you have discord? I do have "Discord", my display name is Dawayne#2289
Do you have a microphone? Yes i do have a microphone and i am usually available.
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: i have been banned due to my ignorance about the rules of the server, however i have proven time and time again that i understand the server rules and i abide by them.
Can you ensure that you will often come on: I can confirm without a doubt that i will be online for a substantial amount of time.
Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:

I understand and fully accept that i can be icly fired.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:

The office secretary deals with the prescribed needs from a given organisation, these needs include scheduling meetings, keeping track of mail, organising files, and preparing documents. it is a known fact that this job requires a lot and needs efficient handling of the aforementioned tasks. As a result this job requires ****ytical skills and the ability to work under pressure in order to properly meet the requirements of the organisation and provide accurate and polished work to colleges, higher ups and clients. Types of office secretaries range from general office secretary to executive secretary.
The intended outcome of this application is for me to become a school secretary, the contemporary role of this occupation is to organise files, prepare documents and schedule meetings, however this role is not limited to those things, for example the school office secretary might teach a class in the absence of a teacher etc.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:

I am not experienced in this kind of role play, prior to this engagement i have been limited to the role of a mere high school student. i seek to widen my horizon bu part taking in this kind of role play and as a result learning more about the server. this role will allow me to get new perspective and even though i am new to the role i know i will do a good job at it. I have read about the tasks in which secretaries must take part in prior to writing this application so i do understand what i am in for, unless this varies on the server it's self
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Generally speaking i have played an enormous amount of mmorpgs, however they are usually based on the fantasy drama. As a result, i searched for a more authentic experience through minecraft as it held the most diverse assortment of servers, since i have been playing on city role play servers which occupied the better part of two years. Since then i discovered SRP and it blew my mind, it had stream lined rules and regulation, a clear goal for the server, and most importantly it was bustling with life. Since i have enjoyed every moment, i spent an entire year (2017) enjoying the server, i made new friends (who unfortunately don't play on the server any more) and had the time of my life. unfortunately i stopped playing for an entire year too, (2018) i recently returned and since i have been rekindling the spirit i had for the server however it has changed a lot. i have been re earning my hours on the server and even bought ranks in order to grow my enjoyment of the server, i really enjoy role play and this job would make my enjoyment blossom even farther.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
This question is similar to a previous one so i will repeat the same answer: The contemporary role of a school office secretary is to organise files ,prepare documents, and schedule meetings however this role is not limited to those things, for example a school office secretary may be asked to teach a class in the absence of a teacher.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

I will try to calm the kid down and remain reassuring, i will stand my ground however i will not over step my bounds with the student. i will remain calm ad collected in order to keep the situation from escalating. I will inform the child of the consequences if they were to continue this behaviour, (informing a teacher,detention, suspension, expulsion). I will attempt to inform the child why he/she should try not to disrespect me while maintaining respect for them. In the event that this continues i will inform a teacher of the child's behaviour towards me and the child will be dealt with from there. it is possible the situation will be handled by disciplining the child through detention, suspension etc.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

I will ****yse the situation and come to a conclusion on whether or not it is within my area of expertise, if i am able to complete the task without the risk of injury to my self or my co workers i would gladly be willing to complete the task. However if the task being asked is dangerous or i am unable to complete it, iw ill inform the principal and negotiate and alternative, i will explain to the principal why i cannot complete the task, however if there are no other alternatives i am willing to help in any way i can.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:

If an employee begins part taking in a dangerous activity that could be a detrament to themselves or the people around them, i will urge them to stop what they are doing. In the case that it was asked by the principal i will try to help them complete the task safely with permission. If they are acting out of order i will persuade them to stop, if the situation escalates i will call the proper authorities, i will attempt to move students, clients or pedestrians out of the area in order to prevent any collateral damage that may ensue from the activity being performed. I will be sure to inform the principal about the issue once any immediate threat is dealt with.

[IC section]

Applicant Name:
Joseph Fumikage

Chosen Job: Office Secretary

Motivation for Joining YHS:
My motivation for joining is due to my fascination with YHS members, i have always tried interacting positively with the people around me and my surroundings, YHS members always appear to be so exceptional at this so i intend to be like that as well. YHS members are calm and collected and are always able to handle people who may be unruly.

Age: Would like to be 22, is currently 17 (was 18 prior to getting a rank however i have no proof of this)

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I should be accepted over the other applicants because i am more than capable of adapting to a situation, i am able to complete tasks very efficiently and i enjoy working as a team. I think i would be a great addition due to my dedication to the server, i am able to create intellectual properties rather quickly and i communicate well. i am very to the point and i intend to not waste time at this job.

Users who are viewing this thread