LimeFuyuhiko

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
celestialwitchoftime
ALT: thetransdisaster

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
AST (Atlantic Standard Time)

. Describe your activity on the server:
It varies depending on the Time of Day on SRP. During the day if my characters aren't attending class they are hanging out with friends on the roof of the building or doing an activity around campus. In the afternoons I could be found on the beach, forest or one of the apartments with friends. I also partake in Gang/Crime Activity depending on what character i am on. When i am not doing those, however, i find myself Family Roleplaying with others.

. Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I fully Acknowledge this and will take responsibility accordingly.

. Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
ACCEPTED

. What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
College
[College][B] (Bachelors)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Shop Information ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
What shop are you applying for?
Strays

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
I feel like it would be a great opportunity to have myself integrated into SRP. It would allow me to make new friends, new connects and overall be more present in the Roleplay experience. I would be able to hopefully provide jobs for those who need it, become a role model iccly for those who desire it, and make sure that not only my customers have an enjoyable time role playing in the establishment, but also the people that work there as well. I have been on SRP for two years and have had many memories here, so I'd figure it was time for me to at least try to give back.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:

I plan to make Strays into a restaurant-lounge... people can sit and enjoy various entertainments that would be playing that night. From music, to theatre, to comedy nights...it won't just be an eating experience, it will be an experience for all to enjoy. We can even include the audiences into the act if they would like to be apart of it, or even have a bar to sell drinks at while they enjoy the show.

What will you sell in your shop?:

I plan to sell a variety of dishes from all over the world. From different world wide cuisines to simple fried food. We also plan to sell beverages, alcoholic or otherwise, and will even have a coffee machine for those looking for their fix.

How many employees do you plan to have?:

I plan to have 12+ employees in all. There would be 2 people at the bar serving drinks, 3 people serving the food and waiting the tables, 3 people in the kitchen preparing said meals, two people on security duty for the events we have planned, and two or more people providing entertainment so, we would also like to employ people around kakurah to attend for events such as 'stand-up night' or a 'talent show'.

Users who are viewing this thread