mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Ling Hisakawa | Biography

JollyJoltik

Level 8
NOTE BEFORE READING : None of this information can be taken ICly, unless you’ve met Ling and he’s told you.

“Trust is like an eraser. It gets smaller and smaller with every mistake.”

BASIC INFORMATION

Full Name

Ling Hisakawa

Preferred Name
Ling

Sexual orientation
Bisexual

Marital status
Engaged

Pronouns
He/Him

Date of Birth & Zodiac
May 20th 2003
Taurus

Place of Birth
Osaka, Japan

APPEARANCE
Ling Hisakawa &6&l| A Japanese 5'10'' male with a slim build. He'd appear to wear pink contacts as a pleasant scent of gardenias followed.

Voice Claim
Ling’s voice claim would be Ryo Horikawa, also known as Vegeta from Dragon Ball : Super (Though Ling’s voice would be a slightly lighter)

Clothing Preferences
Ling is the type of teen that prefers casual clothing way more than any other clothing style, though he also adores cosplaying. There are a few times however where he WILL wear some formal clothing too!

Positive & Negative Traits

Positive
- Even in tough situations, Ling will try his best to cheer up whoever’s mood is down by acting goofy or making any sort of offer he can think of.
- Ling's a person who adores doing pretty much anything anyone can think of, but only when with company, meaning that it'd be quite rare of him to deny for example a walk around town or even go shopping.

Negative
- Ling suffers from IED (Intermittent Explosive Disorder) so it can be rather common for him to over-react to some situations out of the blue.
- Ling is revengeful, meaning whenever someone he has a close bond with gets hurt and will not hesitate to get the information he needs to get to his ‘target’.
- If someone gets on Ling’s nerves, he won’t even bother forgiving them, no matter how hard they try. (However, this work if a friend of his keeps on insisting/convinces him to forgive them)

Relationships

Kuuro Hisakawa
[Father][ALIVE]
“I admire my dad like no other. He’s the best I could ask for. If it weren’t for him that one time.. Hell, I wouldn’t even be publishing this. Thanks for everything you’ve done for me and Kyosuke. I love you.”

??? Hisakawa [Mother][???]
“... I just miss her.. If only I could have one last hug from her..”

Kyosuke Hisakawa [Brother][ALIVE]
“Kyo’s been off town for a long while.. I miss the times where we used to hang out in all sorts of places, making new friends but hey, as long as he’s having fun where he is now, I’m just as happy for him. He better come back one day though, or I’ll hunt him down!”

Cressida Onasis [Fiancée][ALIVE]
“To think I'd actually get myself engaged with someone this special.. Must be a dream come true, really. I couldn't be any happier around Cress, but here I am. Happier than ever. If only she knew how much she means to me and how much I love her. I would show it if I could, but I can't think of any effective way. All I'm showing her is a fraction after another. I love you Cress, and thank you for everything.”

Etsuko Saito [Ex][ALIVE]
“Etsuko’s still a great person and someone I’d love to be around, despite our relationship not working out because of my stupidity, but as long as we can chat from time to time, that’s more than enough for me.”

Aoife M. O'Sullivan [Friend][ALIVE]
“Calico is like.. How should I word this.. Tsk, I can't think of something that would efficiently describe her, but I can say that she's a bond I do NOT regretting making and enhancing. I adore everything she does and how she does it, hell sometimes I envy her! Sadly we're not talking as much as we used to, but that's not a big bother of mine. I know she's got a lot in her head and I understand. At least she has her priorities in the correct way. You never fail to amuse me, dork.”

Mikoto S. Suoh [Friend][ALIVE]
“Mikoto’s like my other half, as well as someone I could consider part of my ‘second family’. To get in some slight more detail, he's like the other older brother I never had. No harsh feelings Kyo, you're also just as amazing! But yeah, he’s an amazing friend from a whole bunch of aspects. Him and I should hang out more, if he’s still in town.. which he better be!”

Lorenza Santarossa [Friend][ALIVE]
“Lorenza and I didn't have the best of approaches, truth be told. But to be completely honest, she's an amazing friend all in all. I should start hanging out with her more often to enhance my bond with her too. I sometimes even envy her courage and bravery.”

Mevy Kurabu Shikigawa [Enemy][ALIVE]
“I take back every single word I've said about you. If it wasn't for that douche known as your cousin, my point of view wouldn't change. I thought we'd enhance our bond, not screw it over by getting him to beat me up over bullshit. Fuck you, and never approach me EVER again.”

Shelby Brown [???][???]
“I won’t ever forget this monster of a person.. I was at the church one day to pray to Kami and next thing I know is me getting knocked down by her, getting dragged to her place and my chest is carved with her damn initials. Not to mention I even saw bodies inside her storage, fully rotted.. I hope she rots the same way like those poor people. To keep it short, fuck you.”

More to be added soon! Sorry if I forgot any of you. If I did, list your character’s name, and I’ll try to include them :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread