mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

LoboLibo's Police Application

Matt_uwu

Level 3

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
LoboLibo [Going to change IGN to DoomzDreams soon, or as of reading this, I may have already changed it.]

Previous bans:
I have gotten one ban, in which I was banned for having possession and selling glitched items. As of now, I know that this was completely unacceptable, and I am aware of the rules, as well as what is a glitched item and what is not.

Describe your activity on the server:
I believe that I am online and quite active on the server. I get on almost everyday, playing approximately 2-6 hours. On weekends, I usually play for a longer period of time, as I am online for around 5-12 hours.

Which timezone are you in?
PST

Do you have Discord?
DoomzDreamer#4763

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I do have a microphone. It isn't the best quality, but it works fine.

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/italian-language-app.24110/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/korean-language-app.21668/ - ACCEPTED

And many other language applications.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation in becoming a police officer on SchoolRP is to try out a different and new role within the server. This role seems the most appealing to me, due to the vast amount of day-to-day tasks they perform. In addition, I was also slightly pushed to apply for this role by a friend. I really would like a chance to redeem my ability to perform the responsibilities of a police officer on this server, by becoming a memorable officer on the team.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I do understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conducts.

What are the Police ranks?

Police-Cadet

Patrol-Officer

Police-Corporal

Police-Sergeant

Investigator-Trainee

Investigator

Lieutenant

Head-Investigator

Head-Lieutenant

Captain

Commissioner

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have some note of knowledge for police work, as well as obligatory information that every cop should know. Such as, when a cop is attending patrol, it is important to bring another cop along with them to prevent them from being attacked, and to increase the safety of those in the area. Another thing to note is when a cop is searching another player’s inventory, the +1 cop must be back-to-back with the other cop. Number one, to stop players from getting close to the cops that are searching the player, and two, to prevent someone getting in between the two cops. Other common knowledge based on that I am also aware of.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important to SchoolRP because they make the city safer and more stable. That includes basic social services, meaning to deal with community problems such as fining and jailing people. They also state to enforce the law, to ensure the safety, health and possessions of citizens, and to prevent crime and civil disorder. Their lawful powers include arrest and the legitimized use of force.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do acknowledge that if I am a subject to being demoted if accepted to any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I acknowledge that applying for this role, I am agreeing to be 100% dedicated to be a part of the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
I acknowledge that if training is held whilst I am online, I must attend, or consequences will be given out.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do acknowledge that if I am a subject to IC harassment, I do not take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he/she looks, what makes him/her unique?
Amalia would be an Italian female standing at the height of 5’6. She would come with an assertive tone, having blonde hair that would be quite wavy. She puts dedication in what she is passionate about, and will do anything to make things right. She has her rough side, but also is a sweet woman.

What he's/she’s like on and off the job?
When on the job, Amalia is very strong, and is always prepared for anything that may come her way. If she is given a task, Amalia is someone who will always be ready, and give it her all. When off the job, she comes off as a sweet person, and loving to her family and friends. Still, she is consistently wary and observant of her surroundings, making sure no one gets hurt.

Outlook on his/her co-workers? Plans for the future?
When it comes to the people around her, Amalia is someone who really cares for her co-workers, as well as the people that helped make her the person she is. If anything, she will do whatever she can to keep her co-workers safe, especially if something bad happens. Amalia’s plans for the future are to get into the KPD, and stay in the KPD to help serve multiple people.

BACKSTORY

In 1994, Amalia Giuliana Elvera was born in Venice, Italy. Her family was small, as she was an only child. She had two parents, her mother worked as a waitress, while her father worked as a police officer. As a child, she admired her father her whole life, and always was amazed by the work he did. Just from the beginning of her life, when she was only four years of age, she realized that she wanted to serve the world like her dad. As she grew up, she would be the only one always reading, studying, and was consistently close to her friends.

Once she had begun her 8th year in school, Amalia’s father had passed away from being murdered. Amalia had been extremely close with her father, so seeing him die was a hardship that impacted her life. Amalia’s mother was deeply affected by this because being a waitress didn’t get large pay, making Amalia and her mother work harder. Amalia would take jobs to be security for different places, such as museums, restaurants, and many other places.

As she and her mother gained money, and finally recovered from the hardship they went through, Amalia had this passion to continue her father’s legacy, which was being a police officer. Amalia’s mother had thought about this, thinking about if her daughter died just like her father, she’d be left alone. But, Amalia knew that this was going to be best for herself. When she graduated from high school, Amalia moved to Karakura, Japan to study upon being a police officer. She would spend all of her nights studying for big exams, tests, and keeping up with the work given to her.

After 2 years of studying, Amalia had heard some big news about her mother passing away. This deeply impacted her, as she nearly gave up on her studies. Although, when she came to a realization, she forced herself to continue to study, for the sake of her parents, knowing she had come this far.

Finishing her time in college, and finally graduating, Amalia took a 6 month break to heal from the tragic news by visiting her home of Italy. She reunited with her family, as she stayed there for 6 months before moving back to Karakura, Japan, and applying to become part of the KPD. Sending her application, Amalia now waits for the news.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Amalia Giuliana Elvera Fawcett

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Amalia Giuliana Elvera

Preferred Name:
Amalia

Religious Denomination:
N/A

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Italian

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
5 years of training.

Working Experience:
Amalia has not yet had a working experience in the job.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Criminal Justice, Criminology.

Minor(s):
Law enforcement.

Native Languages:
Italian

Other Languages:
Swahili, Japanese.

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

After reading through your application and getting inputs from the other officers, we’ve come to a decision that you’re suitable for the police-officer role.

Upon seeing this, be sure to check the Karakura Police Department discord.

Users who are viewing this thread