wethecreature

Level 102
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
LOG #2, Watched
By:
Anonymous User

OOC NOTE: The following are a group of stories that should not be taken ICly unless you've gotten my permission, or I've started saying so in these posts. I hope to send out these little writing pieces every once in a while. They all are connected and are involved with each other, and I welcome you all to speculate what they mean. (When I'm comfortable with the amount I've posted I'll finally sum up what they mean) (The closure as to what it means probably won't be answered for a while since I'll be working on them until I'm in a position where I can fully commit time to the bigger picture of what it means connected). Enjoy!

LOG #2
SUBMITTED BY:
Anonymous User
NAME: Watched
LOG STATUS: Going further downhill
DATE: 11/18/1984
CONTENTS:

THE STUDIO SLIGHTLY SUCKS

So, I know they're reading this, but honestly, they didn't care for the footage with this supernatural ****. So apparently, we have to actually find something criminal, which is hard, since I feel like something that isn't human is following us... Anyways, as I was saying, the studio is making me mad. But I'm getting paid to make these and to film this documentary, so I won't say a bunch of bad stuff... Just... If I get traumatized in this place, the studio is liable for my therapy sessions.

STALKER
We never see it, but we know we're being watched. We can feel the footsteps, the heartbeat. We can feel the eyes on our backs. We know we're being watched, even if we have no evidence. You can say I'm insane, but they'll back me up too. You can diagnose us all with some illness and say that our brain is just a bit wonky. I'm sure that's how you all do it, but I swear to God, it's true. Something is watching us, I might be going crazy, but that's just a side effect of knowing something is watching you while you sleep, while you walk, eat, drink, breathe, and live. I don't want to have to go home to my wife and tell her that demons exist. She doesn't like when I say that. Hey, at least this time I actually know a demon is here.

CHURCH
Is today Sunday? I think it is. My wife must be at church with our son. Huh, ironic. Wouldn't it be funny if there were creatures watching them up there too, in the church? Hmph. This is getting personal... Welp, I don't know, the only other thing I can tell this stuff to is vodka, so I guess this is reasonable, yeah? Honestly, I haven't done this before, I'm not very religious, but I pray to the lord that some exorcist is down here. I need an exorcist right now, honestly, we all do. God damnit, I'm rambling on a computer now, aren't I? Maybe it's the water down here. Drinking it was a bad idea.

THE SEWER WATER
So, somehow, overnight last night, our water supply went missing, and we found out last morning after I wrote the last log. Now guess what? We're all gonna get a third eye (or sooner die) cause we've been drinking from the sewer water. I swear to the lord's name, it's the grossest thing ever, and we're already getting sick from it. Half of our members refuse to drink it and the other half are getting sick from drinking it. As of right now, we're trying to find the water supply that we had. We don't have much time before we all die with no water and with poisoned water. So, for now, I hope the studio sees this and regrets not paying for more of this trip. Would've been nice to have a gun or two, you know? Not that would solve the water problem or anything but... hey... it's a gun.

BYE BYE STUDIO
I'm going to end this off and start my shift on watch. If I was given three wishes, I'd wish for demons to go away, for water, and for us to have a security guard robot. Unfortunately, it's my job to watch for a quarter of tonight, which sucks. Next time, pay for that robot too, okay?

(OOC) Thank you for reading! Feel free to speculate what is going on in this story and what it means! There will be more to come to further this story and explain what this all is about.

(OOC) Links:
[???] Log #1, Exploring the Underworld

Users who are viewing this thread