mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

LogRP ems application

VirXs

Level 6
OOC (Out Of Character) Information

quick note: i got locked out of my second account but i have a third one and i am going to use this one please ignore the logRP

Current In-Game Name (IGN) : Revaness

What timezone are you in?: Mst

Do you have Discord, if so what is it?:TwiggyWiggy#5733

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub: 7-9 months

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them: None

List and categorize your current and past applications:
Ems application- denied

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?:

My motivation for joining the ems team is to create a immersive roleplaying expericence that is fun for me and other role players. I would also like to lower the chances of srp players dying and losing characters dear to their hearts. I would like to benefit the medical team by enhancing my detailRP and seriousRP to fit the EMS environment. i would also try my best to enhance the roleplaying expericence making it fun for everyone!

What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.):
i am applying for surgeon!

Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?:
A surgeons job is to do special operations not achievable by normal medical operations by doctors. some of these operations include re-attaching of limbs, amputating limbs that can not be re attached, brain surgery, etc.

Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings.:

Code
silver: a active shooter is in the building

Code
brown: severe weather is outside the building

Code
white: evacuation of the building

Code
orange: hazardous spill inside the building

Code
Green: a emergency activation

Do you take acknowledgment to the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact?: yes i do

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:

Head physician:
The head of the hospital. They are the ones who run the hospital and keep everything in check. They are also the ones who make the final decisions while taking the advice of other higher ups.

Clinical manager: One of the higher ups of the hospital making sure that the other hospital staff are doing their jobs correctly. although they are a higher up they still have to take orders from the head Physician.

Clinical head: the head of the specific categories (surgeon ,doctor ,nurse ,physician). They are considered higher ups and are capable of lead and support the other higherups

Surgeon: They are the ones responsible for more complicated tasks not achievable by regular doctors they are responsible for removing and replacing damaged organs, tissues and repair internal body systems.

Psychiatrist: They are responsible for the mental health aspect of the hospital. Regularly checking up on patients with mental disorders. such as ADHD, depression, anxiety , and other mental diseases.

Doctor:They are responsible for the normal aspects of the hospital. Such as check-ups, and helping around the facility when needed

nurse: They are also help around the facility. helping patients with minor burns, cuts, Bruises and other small medical things

IC (In-Character) Information / knowledge

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?: 'Tino is a male that loves hanging out while not on his shift he would be hanging out with his brother Omoi and his other family members and friends. when on his shift he would be waling around the first floor of the hospital waiting for someone to come in needing help, if there are other hospital staff he would socialize with them. he would stay respectful and professional unless he could be goofy when the time is appropriate

Describe your character’s personality / personification in summary: 'tino' is a male that loves hanging out with family and friends he has a child like personality having curiosity for new things. although when the time calls for it he can act very professional and take thing seriously

Describe your character’s appearance: 'Tino' is a 6'1 Latin-American male with black hair and a childish faceupload_2020-12-6_19-46-46.png

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?: n/a

Character Background
(Make sure this biography / lore has 150+ words.)

'tino' was born on December 25, 2005 being put in a orphanage at the age of two he formed a loving bond with another person in the orphanage his name was omoi they formed a bond so close they were like brother refusing to be separated. one day on a hot July 9 a young couple by the names of Thai and James walked in they were looking to adopt they found the two "brothers" and saw how their bond was so close they decided to adopt them. their family was a loving one exposing them to significant people in 'tinos' life like Ammar 'shock' Shimasu, Angel V.S Garcia and many others. they gave him the love and affection he so dearly desired. now he is grown up studying medical biology and doing well in school to achieve his dream of becoming a surgeon.

Section One: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Argentino 'Tino' Garcia

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss): Mr,

Characters Given Name(s): Argentino

Characters Preferred Name: 'tino'

Characters Age: 14 (27 if accepted)

Characters Gender: male

Characters Religious Domination: Christianity

Characters Marital Status: Single

Characters Nationality: Latin-American

Current Location / Designation: Karakura,japan

Section Two: Academic Details