mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted lolbear596 assistant application

lolbear596

Level 2
In Game Name: lolbear596

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Teaching Assistant

How often do you log onto the server?: every day, and I normally spend most the day playing

Do you have TeamSpeak3? yes,

Do you have a microphone? yes, and headphones

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: when I first started for "Fail rping" but I have learnt since then and know how to play! In other words I've learnt from my mistakes

Can you ensure that you will often come on: yes, I can.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: yes, because if someone deserves it they should (if they don't follow the rules)

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of the chosen school employee: As a teaching assistant you should help the teacher with the class, as much as possible, also (OOC) you should help the newcomers learn how to rp, (IC) you should also prevent arguments from escalating into fights, receiving jobs from other teachers and doing them, making sure the students work carefully also making sure that students know what is correct and what isn't, also to help students with their work if they are stuck.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes, I used to go on other servers all the time, I found this one in the middle of the summer, and I have enjoyed it ever since, also on servers many people have made mini school roleplays, and I always became a teacher/teaching assistant,

What experience, In general, do you have in roleplay?: As I said in the last question, I always went on mini high school rps, or on servers that just do a high school rp like this one, but this is by far my favourite also I am currently in grade 11 and 1 and a half ours away from grade 12 I have had a good time as a student but I want to try out being a teaching assistant,

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Yes, I am, it helps teachers, completes given tasks (help marking,collecting books), help students with their problems,

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would ask them to stop, if they carry on I would tell them it is their last chance and if this does not succeed I would tell a higher member of staff or give them a detention if no other member of staff are near or online,

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:I would ask, why? and if I'm putting my and other lives in risk I would decline it and if it was really bad I would report it to other members of staff, but if it is practical and appropriate I would accept happily,

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would confront the school employee and if they refused to stop or threatened me to keep quiet, I would tell a higher member of staff, as they could be putting another teacher or a students life at risk,

[IC section]
Applicant Name
: Requelle Sanders
Chosen Job:Teaching Assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS: I have been a student and I want to help current students making sure they have the same amazing time as I am currently having, I want to help everyone I've always loved helping out so this would be my dream job
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I think I should because my brother is disabled so I know how to handle that and he can get very aggravated some times, so I can deal with students like that,
I'm also know other languages so I can help out in other classes and I'm very fond of history so I can help out there too, and as I am only 23 can tell what the youths like so that could help out, and help understand the students and how they behave, as a girl I can also help them with stuff
like the menstrual cycle and to be proud of how they look (ect.)
I also have good grades, in most my classes and I like to help other people achieve this too,
and I will overall make the school a happier place, a friendlier place

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread