Level 9
GangRper
GangRper
Notable
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?:
My username is SunKissedLove.

How old are you?:
I am currently sixteen and will be seventeen in a few months time.

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:
I have never had any bans and hopefully never will as I am very familiar with the rules.

What country are you from?:
I am from the United Kingdom.

Do you have Discord?:
Yes and my tag is: ʀᴏsᴇs ɴ ᴄɪɢᴀʀᴇᴛᴛᴇs#2431

How long have you played the server for?:
I have been on the server for nearly 3 years now and log on constantly, usually for hours at a time.

List your current and past applications:
Private tutor (denied as the role was taken):
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/private-tutor-application.18117/
Head nurse application (accepted and is still my current role):
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/lolithereapers-head-nurse-application.18271/
Custom script application (accepted, the first was denied):
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/custom-script-application-rework.18296/
Spanish language (accepted):
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/spanish-language-application.18577/
Korean Language (accepted):
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/korean-language-application.18721/
German application (for my alt which was accepted):
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/language-application.18655/

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is that I have always been interested in helping others and making sure they are healthy. As I have had a lot of irl problems the past year I have spent a lot of time in hospitals and with nurses and doctors and it just interests me. I have always enjoyed helping others and nursing is something I enjoy, and I would like to bring that passion over to the server.

What do you know about medical practice?:
I do not know much but I do know that there are two different types of group practices. A single-specialty practice includes multiple doctors giving the same type of care. I am willing to learn and research if needed.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:
A code red would mean that there is a fire somewhere in the building and people need to evacuate, a code green is also to do with evacuation. A code blue is when a patient goes into cardiac arrest, which means they need support immediately. A code white means that there is someone dangerous on the premises and they need to be removed, which could also lead to a code purple which means that someone has been taken hostage. The code white or purple could also lead to a code orange, meaning that a lot of people on the premises have been hurt, and needs assistance. A code brown would mean that there has been a spillage which is hazardous and harmful to others. Lastly, a code yellow would mean that a patient has gone missing, and would need to be located immediately to make sure they are safe and well.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge this and I can assure you that I will be on every chance that I get.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

Yes, I am aware of this and will keep it in mind.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How is your character during and off the job?
As she is working, Elena would be very serious. She would focus on the task at hand and not let her personal life get in the way of her job. Off of the job Elena would be very social and even a little goofy and childish. She would be very hard to speak to at first as she is very closed off but she can be very social when she feels comfortable.

What do they look like?
Elena would be a female standing at around 5'3, she would be tanned due to her origin and weigh around 120lbs. She would have an hourglass figure, with a small tattoo of a rose on her wrist. She can be serious at times but also have a hint of childishness and fun. She would wear a silver wedding ring and would emit smell of fresh coffee.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?
Elena would have dissociative identity disorder (DID). Which means she often has memory gaps, forgetfulness and often not feel herself.

What makes your character unique?
Elena is not afraid to be honest. If something someone does annoys her or they are just generally not following instructions she would be honest and tell that person.

Elena grew up in Spain with her parents and 4 other siblings. When she was around five years old her brother gained a serious illness, which eventually led to his death. The whole family mourned for months before their parents started to argue a lot, causing a lot of stress in the house. The arguing lasted for a while before Elena's parents decided to divorce, shattering the family they had built. After the divorce, the parents decided they would never speak again, and one of them would move away for good.

The father decided he would move away and began looking for places, eventually finding a small town in Japan and taking Elena with him. They lived there for a while before being evicted and forced to move. Elena had been devastated as she had made her first childhood friend, without having to have the approval of her mother. After moving again Elena made more friends and enjoyed going to school. One day after coming home she found her father was nowhere, no note or anything. This made her feel alone but she got through it and stayed with a friend.

Elena eventually got married, becoming the stepmother of four children and also becoming known as 'Elena Shinza'. She did not mind though as she loved children and enjoyed taking care of them. Her old childhood friend eventually moved to town and they reconnected and became the friends they were before. Elena loved the family she had become apart of and never forgot her other one, as they were always in her heart and her older sister was always there to judge her decisions, as a sibling should.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Elena Taylor Shinza.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mrs.

Given Name(s):
Elena, Mrs. Shinza.

Preferred Name:
Elena.

Religious Denomination:
She believes in Buddhism.

Marital Status:
She is happily married.

Nationality:
Her nationality is Spanish.

Current Location:

She is currently located in Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency: 16 years as she moved from Spain.
Working Experience: 5 Years.
Academic Degree: B.N
Year of Graduation: 2015
Major(s): Nursing.
Minor(s): Performing Arts.
Native Languages: Spanish.
Other Languages: Japanese, Korean.

Last edited:

Berttieee

Level 36

Firstly, thank you for applying. Your application was structured very well and the answers you gave were full of detail. I enjoyed reading all about your character. You did miss off a colour code - however that is only minor and we can go over them at a later date. Please DM me on discord before requesting your role:
Berttie#3413

Users who are viewing this thread