Jenny

Level 4
NepNeppu
NepNeppu
Omega
IGN: NepNeppu
Date: 26/06/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Signing books using command instead of the signing system to increase the amount of characters I can put on my title.
For example /book sign -=Karakura High School Diary=-

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Longer name book, no longer has to figure out what title I should put on my book so that it fits in the limit of character text.
Easier to sort out books and format books. I don't want to have my book title "WhatInGodName" without spacing just because not enough space I can put between words.

Infi

Level 133
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Would be quite useful for signing books with your roleplay name and whatnot

+ 1 :) if possible that is

EnderBubs

Level 59
+1

I like the idea, being able to sign books with a longer name would be nice in some cases. Of course there would have to be a limit to the command to prevent books from having a really long ass name

Cloudance

Level 2
CloudRP
CloudRP
Notable
+1
Would be good but im not sure if its possible since its built into Minecraft itself. If possible though huge +1
eh theres a plugin to [ anvil rename ] things with a command so they could make it so you can sign it normally and then have 1 rename per book or sumn like that, yk?

MuziekAapje

Level 11
+1 IF it's not too hard to do. It can suck sometimes to have to use a name you don't necessarily want to, but it's not THAT bad, so if it's a lot of effort don't do it if that makes sense.

ErikFinster

Level 119
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
+1
I've struggled with the short titles, but I'm also sceptical about how hard this might be to implement. But the idea is commendable.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- Whilst this is possible, we don't see it too necessary at this current moment in time.​

Users who are viewing this thread