/looc command

Lazeas

Level 47
IGN:
Lazeas

DATE:
7/4/2023

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Adding a /looc command. when you type "/looc" or something similar in chat it activates/deactivates looc chatting mode. In looc mode, any message you type will be automatically sent as an /looc message

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
This would be extremely useful for people that tend to consistently type in looc as they won't have to type "/looc (message blag blahhhg" whenever they want to send in looc. People in sports teams will find this very convenient since we tend to talk oocly a lot but don't like having to type "/looc" before every message. This leads us to talking oocly in rp chat because we're lazy but this could fix that.​

wethecreature

Level 97
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
I don't know if making looc your basic chat is possible, but being able to deactivate it would be really good for Screenshots and stuff

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
If implementing /looc as a toggleable channel is something that can be done relatively easily then sure, why not, otherwise I feel like it's not that big of a deal to type five characters before a message.

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
I can't hear you guys because this fax machine making too much noise ️️️️ +1

_jkf

Level 2
IGN:
Lazeas

DATE:
7/4/2023

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Adding a /looc command. when you type "/looc" or something similar in chat it activates/deactivates looc chatting mode. In looc mode, any message you type will be automatically sent as an /looc message

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
This would be extremely useful for people that tend to consistently type in looc as they won't have to type "/looc (message blag blahhhg" whenever they want to send in looc. People in sports teams will find this very convenient since we tend to talk oocly a lot but don't like having to type "/looc" before every message. This leads us to talking oocly in rp chat because we're lazy but this could fix that.​
+1 im better in everysport

Users who are viewing this thread