mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

LORE: "Reunion for our grace"

SIMPL3Z

Level 100
Community Team
Lore Team
Before we begin:

Under no circumstance is this document able to be taken ICLY. All information and events described must be learned of ICLY.

If by any chance this has gotten you interested in joining the Joia Family, a link to the discord is
here and to 'apply', you can dm me on discord (simplezz)

Furthermore, below the images is a spoilered transcript in the regular Arial font, for if you have trouble reading the font chosen.

"Whilst it is an honor, my dear gods. This loneliness, surrounded by such people we envy yet endorse, I must rejoice with them."
"Not only by your request but also by my humble need."
"The family is splitting apart once more, even whilst my father and his father tried to keep us together."
"No longer shall we be separated, forced to communicate via paper. Or at least, that is what I hope."

- Ikiya Joia

Reunion for our grace.png
Ikiyas embassy letter.jpg

Dearest of family,
I hope all finds you well, in thee's journey in life. It is with great pleasure I write to all, that I not only so humbly request thy's presence, but cordially invite and, if need be, financially cover the upcoming decisions thy has to make. Greatly, I cordially invite you all to reunite once more, in a time of need and time of support. In such times, I feel that our family, split up across the Asian lands is better rested in one soul place. That is why I invite you all to join me on this island, Karakura. It is small and remote, but large enough to store our wisdom and greatness.
Thy can look for residence beforehand but know that I, Ikiya Joia, would love to have you here, reunited like we were destined to be. By Sakiyuto's image, I live, and the gods their wants I follow. I hope you too can find your journey here. Even if I have to pay for the flight of moving. I would give anything for my family, and anything to remove the feeling of regret of choice, and impending loneliness that has found me here. Where as I remain stationary between towns, only with Ataraxia, Xeraco, and Ikyliats at my side.

P.S: My loving father, my dearest of brother. It is by the gods their want, their request, for thy to be here. So I will see you here, in Karakura.

With kind Regards, Ikiya Joia

Last edited:

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
Before we begin:

Under no circumstance is this document able to be taken ICLY. All information and events described must be learned of ICLY.

If by any chance this has gotten you interested in joining the Joia Family, a link to the discord is
here and to 'apply', you can dm me on discord (simplezz)

Furthermore, below the images is a spoilered transcript in the regular Arial font, for if you have trouble reading the font chosen.

"Whilst it is an honor, my dear gods. This loneliness, surrounded by such people we envy yet endorse, I must rejoice with them."
"Not only by your request but also by my humble need."
"The family is splitting apart once more, even whilst my father and his father tried to keep us together."
"No longer shall we be separated, forced to communicate via paper. Or at least, that is what I hope."

- Ikiya Joia

View attachment 55714
View attachment 55715

Dearest of family,
I hope all finds you well, in thee's journey in life. It is with great pleasure I write to all, that I not only so humbly request thy's presence, but cordially invite and, if need be, financially cover the upcoming decisions thy has to make. Greatly, I cordially invite you all to reunite once more, in a time of need and time of support. In such times, I feel that our family, split up across the Asian lands is better rested in one soul place. That is why I invite you all to join me on this island, Karakura. It is small and remote, but large enough to store our wisdom and greatness.
Thy can look for residence beforehand but know that I, Ikiya Joia, would love to have you here, reunited like we were destined to be. By Sakiyuto's image, I live, and the gods their wants I follow. I hope you too can find your journey here. Even if I have to pay for the flight of moving. I would give anything for my family, and anything to remove the feeling of regret of choice, and impending loneliness that has found me here. Where as I remain stationary between towns, only with Ataraxia, Xeraco, and Ikyliats at my side.

P.S: My loving father, my dearest of brother. It is by the gods their want, their request, for thy to be here. So I will see you here, in Karakura.

With kind Regards, Ikiya Joia
ok buddy why do they get the easy to read version and we didnt

Users who are viewing this thread