Not open for further replies.

Oli

Level 124
Community Team
Lore Team
gncme
gncme
Omega+
takagiscrolls.pngThe following document is a reference for all ICly confirmed written scrolls found within Takagi Hut, located in Kohaku Mountain Range. Any and all individuals are able to know of the scrolls written in this document. This document has been worked on by the lore team as a whole.

A blog website has randomly appeared on the internet titled as: 'takagiscrolls.ka', and from a quick look, it was clear it revealed some secrets.

Ancient scrolls of knowledge are valuable assets to Karakura, and many of these scrolls are stored away in Takagi Hut under the protection of the entity of ‘Mother’. Most reports claim that ‘Mother’ pushes out and punishes any who attempt to steal her scrolls.

SCROLL 101: KASEYA KAZENOTOME ADDRESSED
AUTHOR: TENOSHISON SHINJIN
DATE FOUND: March 5th, 2023

A scroll has been retrieved as of the 5th of March, 2023. The date of the letter is the 9th of January, 1623.

To Lady Kaseya Kazenotome of Itsbyoshi
Rumours have been spreading around your Divine Household that Lady Kaseya Tsugumi has been betrothed to the heir of the Takagi Family of Itsbyoshi, Takagi Hachiro. There are certain concerns revolving such a political move, being that the Imperial Court has already requested the presence of Lady Tsugumi Kaseya within the Emperor’s court to bestow the title of Kuge upon her. It is the duty of my household to ensure that stability remains on this island and to the descendants of the Tenoshison, whether residing in Ochiba, Itsbyoshi, Hokuseibu, or Shizukanamichi. Oversee that your granddaughter is in the correct hands or the Tenoshison will.
Yours Truly,
Feudal Lord Tenoshison Shinjin of Shizukanamichi

SCROLL 201: SCROLL OF GREEN SEALS
AUTHOR: UNKNOWN
DATE FOUND: July 13th, 2023

A scroll with green Kanji fills the scroll–the Kanji for 'Wind' fills the inner circle.

Green Sealing Scroll.png

Last edited:

Oli

Level 124
Community Team
Lore Team
gncme
gncme
Omega+
A new collection of scrolls has been revealed to the public on 'takagiscrolls.ka'.

SCROLL 102: A SUMMONING FROM HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY, THE EMPEROR
AUTHOR: THE IMPERIAL COURT, EDO
DATE FOUND: April 2nd, 2024

A scroll has been retrieved as of the 2nd of April, 2024. The date of the letter is the 3rd of January, 1623.

To The Regal House of Kaseya and Divine House of Tenoshison
The Imperial Court of Edo has been informed of a gifted woman from amongst your clans who possesses an unbiased eye for judgment and the power to detect false truths. The emperor decreed that Kaseya Tsugumi be summoned to Edo at the earliest possible date to join the ranks of the court and establish herself as the emperor's confidant. Should Lady Tsugumi be successful, the emperor may ask for her hand from the two houses. In addition, the imperiousness of your two houses is regarded highly by the court, suggesting that both houses have the right to establish estates in Edo instead of Karakura should they wish.
Yours Truly
The Imperial Court

SCROLL 103: TAKAGI TSUGUMI ENTERS HER LABOURS
AUTHOR: IWAMOTO TSURU
DATE FOUND: August 3rd, 2024

A scroll has been retrieved as of the 3rd of August, 2024. The date of the letter is the 8th of December, 1624.

To Lady Iwamoto Mirai, Head Maid of the Tenoshison Household
On behalf of the Takagi Household, I am urgently here to inform you that my lady, Takagi Tsugumi, has entered her labours and will give birth to her first child soon. Lady Hishison Rina has ordered me to send a summoning to the midwives of the Tenoshison Palace to immediately endeavour to Itsbyoshi to ensure that Lady Takagi Tsugumi is in a healthy condition. My personal worries are about the storm outside, as this has been a very cruel year when it has come to the weather, so I advise caution when travelling. Ensure the safety of the entourage making its way to Takagi Palace per the orders of Lord Takagi himself.
Yours Truly,
Miss Iwamoto Tsuru, Lady Takagi Tsugumi's Attendant

SCROLL 104: TAKAGI HIRAKU BANISHED
AUTHOR: TAKAGI TSUGUMI
DATE FOUND: 1st of September, 2022

A scroll has been retrieved as of the 1st of September. The date of the letter is the 17th of October, 1642.

To Lord Takagi Hiraku
It is displeasing to be informed that my own son leaves the island for a Takagi affair, only for him to end up in a relationship with an Otori. How dare you marry someone that I have not approved of, and not only have you not sought my consent, but you dare get with a commoner? You're the heir to the Takagi Clan, Hiraku, and you've had a future coming. However, you've made your mother livid. Should I see you in my presence again, know that you will be banished off my grounds. I have decreed the following:
  • The descendants of Takagi Hiraku and Tsuneo Otori shall not carry the Takagi name and are to be bestowed the Otori name.
  • Otori Tsuneo will not be bestowed the Takagi name, to begin with, and will remain an Otori.
  • Takagi Hiraku may not participate in any Takagi affair and is banished from attending or having an audience with Takagi Tsugmi.
The previous decrees are nonnegotiable and will remain until the end of time. The Otori family shall not believe itself to be equal to those who have had the honour of being wed to the Takagi Clan, such as Mizukawa, Kato, or Saiky. I may have tolerated a Heddo, but I will not tolerate an Otori.
You are no longer my firstborn, Hiraku, for you have defied me.

Yours truly,
Lady Takagi Tsugumi

SCROLL 301: KASEYA KANATA HAS GIVEN BIRTH TO A DAUGHTER
AUTHOR: LADY KASEYA KAZENOTOME
DATE FOUND: October 14th, 2024

A scroll has been retrieved from Itsbyoshi Trail Ruins. The date of the scroll is October 16th, 1605.

It is with great honour to the entire Court of Hokuseibu to announce that Lady Kaseya Kanata has given birth to Lord Kaseya Yoshie’s firstborn, a daughter with great promise for tomorrow, on the 16th of October, 1605. It has been declared that the daughter shall be named Kaseya Tsugumi. As a result of such a momentous occasion, the Tenoshison Clan herby offers a ceremony in its palace courtyard in Shizukanamichi—all residents of Karakura, whether kuge or not, are welcome within palace walls. Should a guest bring presents, please drop them at the palace gates.

With Honour and Might,
Lady Kaseya Kazenotome

SCROLL 105: A STRANGE PRESENCE WITHIN TAKAGI HUT
AUTHOR: MASUO TENMA
LOCATION: HOKUSEIBU PALACE, CURRENLY KNOWN AS JINSEI ZEN GARDEN
DATE FOUND: August 12th, 1999

A scroll has been retrieved from Jinsei Zen Garden with the date of 30th of December, 1722,

To Lady Masuo Misaki
My great honourable mother, I send you best regards and wish you a long life.
I write to you, my mother, after discovering very strange findings. After a recent endeavour to Takagi Hut, your marvellous grandmother’s residence before her passing, I have encountered quite strange phenomenas which include painted figures moving within their portraits, strange shadows following those that visit, and strangest of all is the tight lock on the attic of the hut. Countless of efforts and attempts have been made to pry open the trap door to the attic, however, to no avail. I dared not climb Lady Takagi’s sacred roof, should the gods catch me and curse me to all eternity.
The reasoning behind my attempt to visit the attic is the rumours of Lady Takagi’s immense possession of knowledge and scrolls that contain secrets of Karakura and our kami. If you have any notion of how to enter the attic, or possess the key to or know an individual of your family that does, please send to me and I will see to it.

Your Loyal and Virtuous Son,
Masuo Tenma

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread