mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

LORE: "Tao Joia, let me inform you." [Part 1&2]

SIMPL3Z

Level 100
Community Team
Lore Team

Before we begin:

Under no circumstance is this document able to be taken ICLY. All information and events described must be learned of ICLY.

Furthermore, below the images is a spoilered transcript in the regular Arial font, for if you have trouble reading the font chosen.

"Tao Joia, let me inform you." [PART 1]

Dearest Tao Joia.
I write to you in a dark time, for your two children have joined me here in Karakura, but one of them has been acting out ever since her arrival. Both of them have. Both Mitsu and Kono Joia have wronged me in the first weeks of their arrival here and staying within my humble presence on this island, and it is without a clear doubt that I write to you saying: I expected better. I assumed, harshly of me, that by them being your children-adoptive or not-they would have been raised and taught better than the actions they have displayed before me. Now, Mitsu has wronged me, yes-once I scolded and corrected her on her behavior she quickly adjusted herself and now is in good care and acting like she should, so I shall discard this and the actions she displayed. As for Kono, she portrays a different story. My brother, Kamei, introduced us all to a dear friend of his-to which your daughter started yelling out accusations of this fine woman having harmed her in a way. Unacceptable, but thus a fight arose-not physical, but harmful nonetheless, to which this innocent woman stood with tears in her eyes. Now, there are countless other smaller issues that Kono Joia has displayed and overall has been portraying a terrible image of what it is like to hold and live by the Joia name. It is therefore that I have decided to denounce Kono Joia formally, as a last warning and last chance before she might be disowned if her behavior continues.

With kind regards, Ikiya Joia.

"Tao Joia, let me inform you." [PART 2]

Dearest Tao Joia.
Greetings, yet again. This time, Tao, I am writing to you on another urgent matter. A developing matter that you have been informed of under this same exact title previously. Kono Joia still does not understand what it means to be a true Joia. Now, whilst her behavior has been improving, it did only improve once heavy conversations and arguments were held, with true threats of punishment. Thus, whilst I expressed my want for you all to rejoice with merely before in my embassy letter-it now has been turned into an urgent request for your arrival here. I truly am sorry for such peace in your life that I might be disturbing, I know that you, much like what my heart desires, fully have involved yourself in the world of culture and arts. But now, I urgently request for you to arrive and move here to Karakura, to come look after your children once more, as clearly they are still incapable of properly taking care of themselves, and incapable of living up to the Joia name they carry. They need someone to oversee them again, much more Kono than Mitsu. and I am already incredibly busy with my work and arts-I try my best to see over the ENTIRE family already, so this added weight and pressure of having to really look after Kono is perhaps a bit too much for me as of currently. Especially after the entire fiasco with my brother, Kamei. If I must, I will pay for your arrival. But I hope to see you here, so we can rejoice again as well. I sincerely apologize.

With kind regards, Ikiya Joia.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread