players online

Denied Lore Team Application #1 - The_twnk_dragon

twinkdragon

Level 9
IGN:
the_twnk_dragon

List your discord name and tag (name#0000):

therainbowlemon

Additionally, do you have a microphone and can speak via discord?

Yes

Your time zone and current country of residence:

+5:30GMT - India

Link any previous community team applications if applicable:

None

Do you recognize you could be removed from the community team?

Of course, as with any professional work.

List a few things that may obstruct your progress/development on the Lore Team.

While I am an active member of the community,I might be unable to work properly due to the following things -
  • Personal Emergency of any kind (I am engaged and have 4 pets, things happen)
  • Work Related commitments (I am a marketing person, and sometimes there are deadlines I need to meet, and also since I am a department lead, I sometimes need to travel for a few days.
  • Creative Blocks, As with any writer, I may develop creative blocks once in a while, however this wouldnt stop me for a larger amount of time.
  • Mental Health - I have autism and BPD, while the BPD helps with characters, Autism sometimes makes me miss cues, so would expect a bit of kindness in these cases.
  • Word Limits - Hate this.

What makes you passionate about writing?:
I have been writing stories ever since I was 15 years old (I am 30 now). I read a book, really enjoyed it, and really wanted to be a part of it. I like making a magical world where I control characters and actions and define various complex problems in a fun and creative way. To me writing has always been personal, but I am more than happy to show people how I love making stories. To date, I have written various poetry and stories and created characters that are yet to be shared with the world. I love driving emotional complexities with writing, and it personally helps me solve my own mental health issues.

Do you have any previous experience with writing lore or creative writing as a general aspect?:

I have written quiet a few short stories, and attempts at books since I was 15. Currently I am working on Fan fiction for Korra and Asami, I find them fun to work with, also who doesnt like Korra and Asami <3.
Here is a link to two of the works on AO3 I am currently working on -
https://archiveofourown.org/works/47830885

Both the stories are close to my heart, though im personally fond of the football one.

In your own words, give your definition of lore:

WRITING PROMPTS:

Summarize a character conflict, roleplay conflict, or event that you experienced (server-wide, personal, etcetera- there is no bar for how ‘interesting’ or ‘impactful’ it is). Be sure to follow the above guidelines.

Dragon Bones wanted to study hard and become a psychiatrist. She was a soft-spoken individual who really enjoyed studying. Those who knew her, knew of her as someone who was fun and stand up. This was before the demons and crimes of Karakura got to the good-hearted nature of Dragon. With a unique name, she was targeted for bullying in school, she would try and stand up for herself, but it would lead to severe consequences for her later in life.
On a regular day, Dragon was picked up by a bunch of students and taken to the bathroom to be given a special 'gift'. What that gift was she would realize when her head was dunked inside a toilet. Dragon did not know why this happened to her, or why they picked on her, but she knew she did not deserve this. Amongst other things from her unique childhood, to her choosing a name that would make her feel fearless, she could not stand what had happened and decided to to something about it. On the other side of things the students always knew that there was something ODD about the girl named Dragon. She would never really fit in, and she needed to be reminded that nobody wanted her. When Dragon fought back, they knew it was the perfect opportunity for them to pick her up outside school.
The rest of the story for Dragon was another example of How Karakura can turn the kindest of people into empty shells of themselves.

Create a folklore tale based on an existing area in Karakura of your choosing; tell us a story! Show us how creative you can get. Be sure to follow the above guidelines.

Dragon died in the fishing pond near the forest, she was murdered or killed herself, nobody really knew. All everyone knew was there was a Dead body of an 18 year student of Karakura that was found there.
The ghost of Dragon haunts classrooms and the school at night. She always wanted to finish her studies and do something about her life, but because of her untimely death, she was unable to finish any of her wishes. She roams the classrooms and corridors at night hoping to redo her education, and maybe just maybe get some justice for what she was put through. She is not a harmful ghost, but she may cause great harm to anyone who has participated in bullying students or is a criminal. While she may not be a friend to anyone, her life was stopped before her dreams could come through, and the school is where her soul decided to be, standing there, guarding it against the hardened criminals and the injustices of Karakura.

Additional Info - I'm not sure haunting a school is allowed, but dragons icly motive to haunt is right there. I am also happy to consider other kinds of stories, but with what karakura is like the school seemed best at night! I apologize if the story isnt detailed enough, I am restricted by word limits and I am afraid i will go overboard.

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying. After discussing with the team, we decided to deny your application due to the competitiveness for this role.

For any questions relating to the application, DM rexypoo on Discord with said question. Feel free to reapply and address these factors for the next wave of applications.​

Users who are viewing this thread