Lore | The Mori Aftermath

DarkEclipic

Level 158
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

This is a continuation of my previous Lore Document; 'Murder of 1999', This is a piece of work that was done by DarkEclipic!
[!] You may take this document ICly as part of an internet search with the only piece of information provided here. [!]

During the months following Hayami’s death on February 14th, 1999. The Mori’s in Karakura would start to feel lost, lonely, and revengeful towards the Kajiyashiki’s for their decisions. Sargent Mori, or REDACTED, would make a public statement on his daughter's death and his resignation from his post as an officer due to conflicts between his working on The Hayami Case and to focus on his time with his grieving family. Below is a clipping from the newspaper during the End of February 1999

---

---

Seiji Mori stayed on the quiet side after his resignation from The Karakura Police Force. His Wife, Asa Bando, spoke to a Reporter who knew Hayami well, and below is the translation of that interaction. The Reporter's name shall be redacted from statement as to protect all who are involved within or around The Mori Case

Start of Translation

[!] A clicking sound could be heard along with some rustling of fabric [!]

???: 'Thank you for meeting me, Mrs Mori. I am sure that this entire situation has you and your family raddled.'

Bando: 'Why.. yes, it has. Hayami only brought good to this town and our family. .so its. . .'

[!] sounds of small whimpering could be heard as a tissue was pulled from its container[!]

???: 'I understand, I will try and keep this short as your husband is waiting for you outside. I just had a few questions and I wanted you to tell us how Hayami was in life.'

Bando: 'My little Princess.. A daddy's girl she was, always latched to her father. She loved helping people and spreading information to the public. It was her DREAM to open her own station or at least run one.'

[!] Mrs Mori would pause, A sniffle could be heard before speaking was heard again[!]

Bando: 'Hayami, she loved this town since we moved here when she was little. When Seiji got his promotion and moved stations from Edogawa.'

???: 'I see, Hayami was dictated to her work. I saw that first hand by working at her side. Can you tell us one thing, why do you think she was killed?'

[!]Silence was over the recording before Mrs Mori spoke up, her tone annoyed and slightly angered[!]

Bando: 'It was Kajiyashiki's fault. From what my husband found out, there was a love letter in her bag that she loved dearly. It was a gift from me and her younger brothers. But, the note was along the lines of liking her and wanting her to be his for Valentines' day. And I guess, my daughter rejected the advancements. It wasn't the first time that Kiya had done something like that to her. Even when his brother, Hideji my daughter's friend, was around. He would still do it, but.. I guess he had enough rejection and had the mindset of a Yandere.'

???: 'I understand, it is frustrating but to lead to murder? It is outrageous. How do you think the Government handled his punishment?'

Bando: 'I think they handled it appropriately. I am glad that he was found and punished for what he did to me and my family.'

???: 'I understand, let's wrap up here shall we? Let me turn this off.'

[!]A clicking noise could be heard at the end of the dated recording[!]

END OF TRANSLATION

During our investigation into The Mori/Bando name. It is said that they moved back to Edogawa and Ichikawa respectfully to be with their families. Looking at public records, The second brother, Ichiro has enlisted in the Tokyo Police Force. Following in his father's footsteps with the Government, he made a public statement about his sister and wanting to protect those who are in those types of situations, he has been a big influence in the Edogawa and Ichikawa areas due to his family relations among both towns.

The youngest brother, Kenji on the other hand, went the opposite route than his family. He set off at the age of 18 to travel through all of Asia! Not much is known about his personal life besides he had settled back down in Ichikawa with a wife and three kids. One of these kids is rumored to be in Karakura in the present day, as of their names, it is unknown.

The Family, as a whole, still prays to the Kami's to make sure Hayami isn't forgotten or lost due to time, February 2024 marks 25 years since the death of Hayami Mori's Death. Please take some time to stop by your local shrine to pray for Her, Her family, and your own loved ones. Let your loved ones know that you love them, care for them, as you never know. Something like The Mori's could happen to your family.

[!]OOC[!]
Thank you for reading my updated lore piece on The Mori's! I have been working on this for a bit now! I wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day(To some its already the 15th but OH WELL) The Mori's is a family I created only for a Lore piece but I had fallen in love with the family and the story I had created them! There is still Kenji's Kid out in Karakura, but will you be able to notice them? Let's see if you are good at hunting!
I want to thank everyone who has helped me along the way and I hope to Roleplay with you all soon! If you have any questions, DM me!!​

DarkEclipic

Level 158
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
In short, I got bored and wanted to make something more of The Mori's so ENJOY!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread