bheom

Level 55
Helper
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
"You're a clown."
A lore piece written by bheom, off the character Chuuya Saemonsaburou.
Please don't take this ICLY!

The marionette's beginning.

Where spring came by; the sun and its lively feeling. The flowers blooming and the leaves blossoming. -“My favorite season was once spring- yet now I feel uneasy with the warmth holding me.”

“I felt myself melting alone in my house; the warmth of you still surrounded me but you were out of sight. Maybe it was the words you spoke to me last that heated my mind. Sitting alone in my room- gazing out at the window watching alone as the scenery changed. From the breezing autumn season to a cold winter, a winter where I was left in the snow. Isolating myself until spring, watching as the flowers bloomed- standing out there thinking of you. No.. Your words, the words that will forever haunt me.”

Their love was like a cycle; you knew which chapter was next yet never knew what would happen in the end of the book. It was like a switch- on and off, like a rope with many ties. Which to cut? When will the rope end? Like every book - the first chapter was always the calmest, but Chuuya? It started from where it ended. A lover he had once, one who became unnamed and a blur to his eyes. Everything of their relationship was a complete blur besides what haunted him. His words.

“Chuuya, doll, you were always one to judge yet have you seen or heard yourself? All that bullshit you’d spread and talk about, you’re one hell of a freak show. I can’t seem to wrap my head around it.” His words. That name. It felt so sickening to Chuuya, it was like a piercing feeling to his heart. How could he be so foolish to be in love with someone that brought him to tears?

A freak? How do you respond to such a thing? Tears won't help you speak up, will they? But how come they kept trickling down his face, why didn't a word speak out? The only words that yet came out were more from the one who spoke to him, someone he'll never forget- a scene he hadn't forgotten.
"You're a clown. A hopeless clown, a painted face and spitting out bullshit jokes. A whole freak show!"
"Though, you- hated clowns.." That's all that peeped from the mouth of Chuuya, he became something the one he loved hated. A clown. Humbled by his words which caused a mask to be placed, a freak show he became.

Fin.

Users who are viewing this thread