Lost cleaver

Jtth_

Level 6
Jtth_
Jtth_
Notable
IGN: Jtth_
VEHICLE OR ITEM NAME: Meat cleaver
EVIDENCE: I have ss of it i can send on discord Jtth_#8832 or i can upload here but the quality is a bit bad and the lates image i have is when i took it out almost 5 mins before reboot. Files are large so ill send a link. *********************************d/1vaGBhoaFAStGTcn-CRELuZ1Sz5Wd6TXlSKnpgmVNFlY/edit *********************************d/1Hfe2OawVkH4p4YJZZzp7WRgEFHNpmO9CCIQNDRRuJQg/edit?usp=sharing *********************************d/1MNtydKwn2nvpUxTwZzdseXXNqqa_CTJCfBSnyIHNWxs/edit?usp=sharing *********************************d/1C4UTX-PUkTd1I_slkVfUbPSA9R15CnCvI0CyQVbx4ck/edit?usp=sharing
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: its been 30mins after a server reboot i called staff in game and after the reboot my cleaver wich i was holding directly on my hand vanished. The server died for a while and idk what happend but its not there anymore. I have ss from when i bought it and in the second ss its missing. Dm me for more proof if u want the last ss of chest is before thr reboot vs after the reebot. I had some more stuff before but i took them on my inv. Also if u search the chest and find 2 cleavers in its cause i store the cleaver on XXXWachin house cause he is my friend and he stroes some weapons too. If u check its his house but mine got lost. This guy was with me before and after the reboot if u still dont trust me after all this proof dm him DarKShoW#6038 u can also ask Wachin#0628 aka the guy that has the chest i stored my cleaver in

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
  • Unfortunately only video evidence is needed in order for us to return weapons​

Users who are viewing this thread