- a samsung mask <
- Kitsune Mask <
- Prescription (cant get back ik)
- ID Card <

EVIDENCE:
1666918468037.png

1666919016925.png

1666918741583.png

As shown in the title I lost them due to an editmode glitch. I explained it in a ticket chat but i'll explain it here as well.

I was going around my apartment editing signs. When I finished I typed /ap editmode to leave editmode. In which my inventory flashed for a moment but then disappeared as if it never existed. I tried to relog several times but its as if my items were wiped. Yonio told me he would be right back to me but instead told me to make a support thread as did maria. So I did.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Yonio can confirm the Kitsune mask as i walked into the police station with it on my character Okane Mitsunari when i was bailing out another character.
He also searched me in which maybe he remembers some stuff i had

It is stated in the screenshot that Reaper (The original owner of the car) gave me ownership of the car after i bought it. He told me in the past to make a missing car request and that Yonio knows that i own it.

If you look at the screenshot showing my inventory you can see that i have a Kitsune Mask on my head to the right. Please dont miss that.

So I don't get an item I did not have on me. I DID NOT have the machete on me when this happened. The machete was already stored away before hand.
ONLY THE ITEMS LISTED ARE THE ITEMS I LOST!!

Could all the items please be put in a chest at penthouse 210 (owned by Kurooo__) it should be to the left or right of the door. There will be a sign saying please return items into this chest. Thank you.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
Your item request has been accepted
If you need further assistance, feel free to send me (Yonio#5112)
or any Admin+ a DM on discord and we will handle your request​

Users who are viewing this thread