players online

Lost Items

lxvna

Level 8
lxvna
lxvna
Notable+
IGN: lxvna
VEHICLE OR ITEM NAME: Fake ID, black umbrella (forgot the name), and white smartphone.
EVIDENCE:
2022-02-13_14.48.18.png 1651645849555.png2022-05-04_00.41.39.png2022-05-04_01.25.31.png

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: The fake ID in the first row, third slot. The white smart phone in the little main bar or whatever it's called in the third slot as well. And this is the only evidence I have of owning the umbrella- The other ss is of the items that stayed on the other half of the chest after the incident, and then the picture of the chest and blocks is for you to visualize what happened and how it happened. What happened was I was editing my apartment, I placed all my items in a double chest. As I was building I had to delete a wall, but instead of breaking the block on the bottom of the gap, I clicked on the chest closest to the block instead. That half chest happened to contain my 6 most used items which where my food, phone, credit card, fake id, and umbrella. Now I only care about the phone, umbrella, and fake ID. I will be extremally grateful if I can get these items back. Thank you for your time.

Users who are viewing this thread