mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Lost Items

royyyy

Level 2
IGN: FrankCxstle
VEHICLE OR ITEM NAME: x1 Katana, x1 Metal Bat, x1 Fireaxe (Recovered)
EVIDENCE:
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: So I had all of my weapons stashed in Yeeter's house, 1 katana a duster a pk and a bat, I had gotten my pk back from yeeter himself before he was perm banned but was unable to get any of my other gear aside from the Fireaxe, which was already in an opened barrel but I sadly cannot get my Katana or Metal bat back as 1 I've no clue where they are and 2 every where I looked in yeeter's house is/was locked by yeeter, I had a personal stash in his kitchen. I'm not really sure how I can prove'ownership' of these weapons per se but I have multiple screenshots of me using said weapons and taking photos with them proving they were consistently in my possession. I didn't wanna spam the thread with images so feel free to DM me for further screenshot's that they were in my possession

Attachments

• 2022-07-23_09.06.09.png
    2022-07-23_09.06.09.png
    245.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 2022-07-18_14.40.45.png
    2022-07-18_14.40.45.png
    567.6 KB · Views: 12

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

The weapons are not in the player's inventory nor do they have an apartment, which means that we cannot prove that those weapons belonged to you and since there is no video proof of them disappearing there is nothing we can do.

Users who are viewing this thread