Level 28
kufn
kufn
Omega+

┌──────────── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ────────────┐

IGN (In-Game Name):
love4sale
main account: followingeden
I play on followingeden mainly, so the activity or /seen on that account will be more updated than the one on love4sale!

Discord Name & Tag:
tim6thy
I have the updated discord usernames without the tag

Previous bans:
I have never received a ban. To my knowledge, my record is clean.

Describe your activity on the server:
I have been an avid user of the server for several months. I play the SRP practically every day that I can. Currently, I am not involved in any factions within the server, and I mostly spend my time RPing with my friends and IC family members. I have been a part of many different factions and teams. This includes EMS, Shrine, HS Male Football, and HS Cheer. I have enjoyed my time within those groups, but now I believe that I have more to experience within the server. Outside of the server, I am a tailor for euphoria. I enjoy making skins for the server, and I feel like I have been able to hone my creativity because of it.

Which timezone are you in?
I am located in the EST time zone.

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
Priest Application - Accepted
Surgeon Application - Accepted
Student Council Application -
Pending
Lore Team Application - Denied
Event Team Application - Denied
KPD Application - Denied
I'm currently not apart of any factions.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I have three simple reasons to join any faction. The first reason is the feeling of broadening my horizons. I feel as if KPD is a perfect way to do so. I see so many people on the roster that I have never gotten the chance to speak to, and that motivates me to apply even more! The second reasoning is finding new stuff to do. I feel as if KPD is the perfect way to fill up time on the server. From my experience of being within an emergency faction I know that it requires a lot of training. To be honest, I love that training! I know that it's weird, and I'm probably the outlier of the group, but I love it! I feel as if it's the depth of the training. When I first applied to EMS, I did not expect the training to be so realistic, but it was. For some reason, I enjoyed that feeling. The third reason is the feeling of creating a new character up from the ground. When creating a character for an application like this, I really get to dig into their lore and background. I love that feeling! (I'm weird.)

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
When it comes to understanding the roles and responsibilities of different positions in SRP, it can be difficult to know where to start. I will conclude each description associated with each of these positions by studying each position, fact-checking known knowledge, and making educated guesses. Although SRP can be a different world than what is experienced in the real world, I will attempt to explain the duties associated with each position and offer my conclusions.

The overall goal of police work is pretty simple. They maintain public order and safety, enforce the law, and detect and prevent any type of criminal activities. They maintain the public order and safety by resolving disputes and conflict between citizens. Police do this by acting as first responders to situations. This makes sure that the city is protected and safe. They enforce the law by making arrests and assisting in the prosecution of offenders. KPD are always the first person to respond to 110 calls. They do this by giving their 100 percent when responding to reports of certain criminal activities. During the court trials, KPD will often testify their own personal accounts of the story. Police also act as security inside of the town hall.

── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
- Police Commissioner -
The Commissioner is the head of the department. They are in charge of overseeing all of the different roles within the department.

- Captain -
The Captain is directly underneath the commissioner. The captain has essentially all of the same duties as the Commissioner with a little less authority. Like the Commissioner, they aren’t in charge of a specific division.

- Detective Superintendent -
The Detective Superintendent is the head of the detective division. They report directly to the Commissioner and Captain. Their duties are to oversee the Detective Division and ensure it runs smoothly.

- Detective Chief Inspector -
The Detective Chief Inspector role is held by three different people at any given time. This role means that the detective is a senior detective with years of experience. It is a higher-up position within the department

- Detective Inspector -
Being a Detective Inspector means that you are a qualified Detective. Earning this position means that you are trained enough to become an informational trainer.

- Detective Constable -
This is an entry-level position to become a detective within the department. While you are not a cadet anymore, you usually tackle the smaller cases within the department. You also assist the higher positions.

- Lieutenant -
The Police Lieutenants are the head of the Main Division. Usually, three people have this position at one time. They are in charge of making sure that the Main Division runs smoothly.

- Sergeant -
The Sergeants are in charge of training and assigning tasks within the Main Division. They are senior ranking officers within the department.

- Corporal -
Police Corporal act as supervisors to Patrolling Officers. They often assist higher-ranking officers.

- Patrol Officers -
This is the position that you receive after finishing your training within the department. They have very little power and authority within the department, but they are permitted to go on patrol and carry different types of police equipment.

- Cadet -
This is the role that is given to new hires within the department. They are in charge of learning the rules and going through the training that is needed to become a Patrol Officer.
── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
- Patrol -
Patrol is a job done by most positions within the department. It is a multiple-person duty that requires communication between ranking officers. Patrol is when officers roam in the city making sure that everything is in order. The officers have to follow certain routes in which they have to take.

- Paper Work -
The most boring part of being a police officer (Haha). Desk Work is necessary to be a police officer. Desk work entails filing quotas, information learned from interrogations, and filing out arrest reports.

- Mugshots -
Mugshots are taken whenever you arrest someone. These said mugshots are then posted for the public to see. Mugshots are used to identify individuals for potential crimes so that their faces can be logged in the police database.

- CCTV -
Cameras can be found pretty much anywhere in the city. These cameras all report back to a room within the station. These recordings can be accessed by officers in case they are needed for evidence to use against a potential perpetrator.
── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
- Handcuffs -
Handcuffs are equipped at all times by officers. They are used to detain criminals. Handcuffs are very durable because they are made out of steel. They are two wrist-sized cuffs that are linked by chains. They are placed behind the back of criminals to prevent officers from being attacked by fists.

- Police Baton -
The Baton is a weapon that can only be obtained by police officers. It is a metal elongated object that has a hit range of two blocks. It is used in situations where detainees attack officers.

- Radio -
This is a device carried by all of Karakura’s Emergency Workers. It is specifically used between officers to communicate with each other. Much like the phone, it directly connects officers. Unlike the phone, it requires no ringing. The radio can also be used globally to call EMS when someone requires medical help.

- X26 Taser -
The X26 Taser is used by officers to stun perpetrators. It shoots out two electrodes that carry an electrical current from the taser. The shock from the Taser is not enough to severely injure the target, but it does stun them for two minutes.

- Pepper Spray -
Pepper Spray comes in a small container. It releases a spray that can cause the eyes to feel a burning sensation. This burning sensation is bad enough to cause temporary blindness. It is said to be very excruciating.

- Crowbar -
The crowbar is a metal curved object that is used to pry open doors and nails. It is not exclusive to KPD, but they are illegal to own by normal civilians. While they aren’t meant to be used to injure anyone, they can be used in the same manner as the police baton

- Glock-17 -
The Glock-17 is used in dangerous situations. It is a gun that fires out a 9x19mm bullet. It is one of the most lethal weapons found in Karakura. When shot with the Glock-17, it starts a 10-minute bleed timer and a permanent KO timer until saved.

- Luminol Spray -
Luminol Spray is used on weapons like bats to find any dents or blood on it. It usually used when suspicious individuals are patted down are.

- Vehicles -
Two vehicles can be driven by officers. The bike and the car. They both move at high speeds and are used when an officer has to respond to a call that is a long distance away. The bike is a one-passenger vehicle, while the car can hold up to four people.
── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

Why are the Police important to SchoolRP?
Police act as the peacemakers within the city. They make sure that they criminals don't get too out of hand. SRP would simply become a hellscape without the KPD. Police officers act as a sense of security for the citizens of Karakura, while adding a sense of excitement for criminals.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I acknowledge that by applying for this role, I agree to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held while you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
I acknowledge that if training is held while I am online, I need to attend or I will be punished.

───────────── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─────────────

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

“My full Name is Diane Shah.”

Character's age (if accepted):
“I am currently 26 years old.”

Character's gender & pronouns:
“I am a woman that goes by she/her pronouns.”

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

“I have a high school diploma. I achieved my Masters in Criminology and Criminal Justice. I went the co-major route in college!”

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
“I speak both Kurdish and Persian, though I am trying to become proficient in JSL.”

Describe your character; how they look, and what makes them unique.
Diane is a fairly tan woman. Her cheeks were lightly rosed-tinted. She had dark brown curly hair that ran down her back. Her eyes were chestnut colored. She was around 5’4, and a bit curvy. She appeared to be a fairly conversational woman, who didn’t back away from confrontation. She was equipped to handle pretty much anything at all times. No matter if this was physical or not.

1686203810074.png

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Diane is a chatty woman. She loves having deep conversations with people and getting to know the person she is talking to. She is all around professional, but this is due to her upbringing. She was born into a patriarchal family where women were unfortunately not held to a high standard. At a young age, it was engraved into her mind to only speak when spoken to, but she is trying her best to work through this trauma. That’s the entire reason why she moved to Japan at the first chance that she got.

In a more casual setting she can be described as entertaining. It usually surprises people that she is a good listener. It seems like a direct contrast of her chatty personality. While she was raised in a not so good household, she was still taught manners at a young age. She lost none of those formalities even after leaving.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
“I’d like to think that I am a true team player. I understand that any job can be accomplished more efficiently with the assistance of others.” – “However, I also believe that my co-worker or partner needs to be competent enough to handle the task at hand. If I am assigned to someone who is lacking in an area that I excel in, then I would be more than happy enough to teach them!”

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
“I feel confident enough to call myself a leader.” – “It has taken me a lot of time to come to terms with calling myself that word. I come from a family where women were not allowed to work outside of the family's business. We weren’t allowed to have hopes and dreams, but I finally broke free!” – “I believe that having hopes and dreams is an important quality of being a leader. Another quality of being a great leader is being a great follower. I will not argue with anyone who holds a higher rank than I do.”

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Born in the Bronx borough of New York City, Diane is no stranger to crime. She was born to a hard-working father of Middle Eastern descent, while her mother was a quiet woman native to New York. Diane has three older brothers whom she has always looked up to. Her family owned a small bodega on a city street corner. From a young age, Diane worked at the bodega, gradually taking on different responsibilities within the store. She started by cleaning the counters and eventually progressed to operating the cash register. Diane witnessed all of her brothers graduate from high school and pursue a college education. Once she reached her senior year in high school, Diane announced her college choice. However, her upset father instantly turned her down, as his plans for her involved working at the store until her brothers returned to take over. This had been his plan ever since he learned that his wife was expecting a daughter. Understandably, she was deeply upset and harbored a strong resentment toward the world, feeling as though it reciprocated the sentiment. That night, she found herself wandering the streets, following her father's instructions to leave the house immediately and never come back. She left with nothing but a backpack in hand, without even a phone for emergencies. As she walked the streets of New York, fatigue eventually led her to seek refuge in an alleyway. To her surprise, she discovered that the alleyway was already occupied by two individuals. In a tense moment, she noticed that one of them held a gun, which was aimed at the other person. She froze in her tracks, completely stunned by the scene unfolding before her. In her shock, she dropped her backpack. The man holding the gun turned his gaze towards her, and their eyes met, locking onto each other's faces. She turned around and bolted back home. That night was restless. Weeks later, after the incident, she found herself in a better place. She returned to work for her father, convincing herself that this was her destiny and that she couldn't survive without him. However, an hour before closing, the man she had seen that night entered the store. He wore the same all-black attire as before, his hands deep inside his pockets. Diane and the man made eye contact. Time seemed to stretch as they stared at each other, with seconds feeling like minutes and minutes like hours. Diane felt as though it lasted an eternity. In a moment of desperation, Diane screamed for help, fearing for her safety. Her father quickly came to her aid, rushing downstairs just in time to assess the situation. The three of them stood inside the store, locking eyes. The man removed his hands from his pockets, revealing a small pistol. The memories of that night blurred for Diane, but she vividly remembered a loud bang. She ran out of the store as far as she could, never looking back. She eventually moved to Japan, fulfilling a lifelong dream, and pursued her degrees. Now, she finds herself applying to the Police Department of a small city, driven by her desire to make a difference.

───────────── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─────────────

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
Owning and carrying a pocket knife in Karakura is illegal, making it a crime. It is considered a weapon.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Medical items that do not require a prescription are items that can bought by anyone. Like anything else that can be purchased from Happy Pills, they have a maximum purchase limit and should be used for a truthful reason.

── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
- Bandages -
Cost around ¥1,000, with a maximum purchase limit of two. They are standard adhesive bandages that stick over minor cuts and other types of injuries.

- Eyepatches -
Eyepatches cost ¥5,000. It has a maximum purchase limit of two. Eyepatches are white bandages that roll around eye injuries. They can be purchased by anyone.

- Wooden Canes -
Wooden Canes cost around ¥7,000, with a maximum purchase limit of two. It is a walking device. It can be bought by anyone.

- Cough Syrup -
Cough Syrup cost ¥6,000. It has a maximum purchase limit of two. Cough Syrup is used for minor colds, allergies, and other type of respiratory illness. It can be bought by anyone.

- Paracetamol -
It cost ¥1,500, and has maximum purchase limit of three. Paracetamol is a drug that use for minor pain relief. It is the lowest tier of pain medicine that hospital holds, and it can be bought by anyone.

"The basic answers are bandages, eyepatches, wooden canes, cough syrup, and Paracetamol." - "They are all pretty cheap when it comes to medicine, and they can all be bought at the hospital."
── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

Without question, Diane would step in. She'd have her radio in hand along with her taser. Diane would only use the taser if the situation was absolutely necessary. If the other officer had a weapon such as a police baton, then should be forced to use her taser. She would then separate the officer and the inmate. Diane would try to talk calmly while speaking loud enough for both of them to hear her. Once they were separated, she would radio for backup. She would then try to detain the other officer, so that they can speak to the higher-ups.
“If this were the case, I would intervene instantly.” – “It doesn’t matter what their intentions were, they shouldn’t harm an inmate in any type of way. I would first remove the officer from the situation, and then I would assess any injuries that the inmate obtained and radio for EMS.” – “I would then confront the officer about the situation, and hear out their side of the story as best as possible. If worst comes to worst I would report them to higher-ups.”
── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

Diane would equip her taser and call for back up. She would then try to separate the assaulter from her co-worker. Once she gains control of the situation, Diane would place the assaulter under arrest. She would sit them into her squad car. Assuming that the backup arrived by now, Diane would transport the assaulter back to the deparment.

“I would step in and help my co-worker through the best that I could. I would use my equipment to stop and detain the assaulter.” – “The equipment's that I would use are my handcuffs and my X26 Taser.” – “Once the perpetrator is detained, I would proceed with the normal course of action.”
── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

What do you do if you find out your co-worker is corrupt and helping criminal organizations?

Diane would attempt to gather as much evidence as possible. No matter what the situation was, her co-worker would be going against the duty that they both swore their life to. Before giving the information to just any higher-up, she would make sure that said higher-up isn't in on the plans. She would locate one that she could trust with her life. She would then give up the information. After that she would leave it alone to the best of her abilities.

“After gaining as much evidence as possible on the situation, I would approach my most trusted higher-up with the information.” – “After that, everything is out of my hands as a lower-ranking officer.”
── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

Diane wouldn't even take the time to listen to what the criminal has to say. Diane isn't easily persuadable in the first place. Before recommending that they go on about their miserable day, Diane would recite the law against bribery. She would then fine them. After that she would give the information to higher-ups warn them.
“I would warn them that bribery is illegal and that I recommend that they stop. I would then fine them. I would dismiss any said bribes. If they persist, I would contact the appropriate higher-ups with the information, and let them decide what to do.”

└──────────── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ────────────┘

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETITIVITY
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread