Weight: 116lbs
Nationality: Chinese-Japanese
Date of Birth: September 7th
Place of Birth: Guangzhou, China
Sexual Orientation: Omnisexual, preference towards males

APPEARANCE
Skin Color: Fair, pale
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Somewhat fluffy, soft black hair. His hair was somewhat parted in the middle, his bangs were a bit outgrown. His hair in the back was slowly growing more, becoming slightly longer.
Eye Color: He has lovely pink sharp eyes that gazed at others, his hair brought out his eyes.
Body type: The male had the body shape of an hourglass, he wasn’t exactly fit nor wasn’t weak- he had a tone body. His waist was small, the waist some people dreamt to have.
Abnormalities: His thighs had healing scars, his left arm was rather cut up, deep cuts and wounds

Overal:
Minghao Xiang, a slim male who stood at 5’11. His eyes stood out the most of his face, Minghao’s sharp pink eyes- his soft fluffy like black hair had brought them out. His lips were rather pretty, soft and slightly puffy. The male had smelt like light-baby vanilla. He’d have a rather stylish taste in dressing, different styles depending the day or his mood. Most days he’d be seen wearing casual yet comfy clothes for him- from blouses to sweater vests, to oversizes cardigans and hoodies. He was always looking nice for himself and his selfies.

PERSONALITY
Minghao being the complete opposite of his sister, he was outgoing, talkative, attentive and sweethearted. He was always compared to a puppy- due to his bright like self and his stubborness. Minghao always has something to worry over or rant of. The male, he never seems to know what to do. Can’t ever sit still.. His patience is really low, attention span aswell. If he’s not talking it’s a rare sight- probably should be worried. Minghao can be really- jumpy at times. He’s quite scared of everything or anything, anyone who comes out of the blue he will get startled. The male is rather caring and kindhearted, even if he’s not sure how to help in situations- he tries his best, he’ll always be someone there to comfort anyone.

OTHERS:
Love Language
Quality Time, Words of Affirmation

Adores
Any sort of physical touch or attention, he’s touched starved.

ㆍPainting has become something Minghao took an interest in, finding something he enjoys or has an interest in was hard for him. He doesn’t seem to sit still, be patient, be able to do stick with one task without doing something else. He found a love for painting, the only time you’d see the male be patient and quiet. It was like a safe and comforting thing to him.

Candies, sweets, treats
ㆍHis favourite, if you want to bribe him, mae him listen, shut him up for a few minutes. Candy will stop him. He has a specific liking for Marshmallow Treats. Everywhere he has some sort of treat, eats them himself or gives them away to people.

Sunsets
ㆍSpecial sight he enjoys, always has pictures of them.

People
ㆍEnjoys listening to them, watching them, being around them. People give attention to him and he enjoys it, people talk he loves to listen, crowds make him intrigued and excited.

Flowers
ㆍAny flower will do for him, he finds them beautiful and loves reading of them. He finds each and every flower special.

Selfies, Pictures, Social Media
ㆍSocial media where he posts, where he takes selfies, where he sees pictures. Minghao enjoys visual things.

Dislikes:
Rollercoasters
ㆍHas a bad fear of heights, can’t stand the screaming and his fear.

Horror
ㆍHe will hide or disappear if he found out he had to watch something under the genre horror

Cigarettes
ㆍThe smoke makes him feel nauseous, it makes him remember things he forgot

AWARE
These are things that MINGHAO XIANG has, (problems, addicitons, disorders, illnesses, disabilities, etc.):
Fears?
ㆍHeights
He can’t handle even small heights, anything that isn’t near ground makes him dizzy. He refuses to let go of that fear and face it.
ㆍBlood
Anyone’s blood, his own even (only if it’s a lot), he panics. The sight of it scares him, not only it scares him it makes him worry.

Addiction; Cigarette’s Over Love?
Started to smoke when he was in the end of elementary around 14-15; being exposed to the internet at the young age, not being loved, not being shown any attention whatsoever. Caused him to this addiction of his. As a kid growing up, he never seemed to get the attention he needed, his parents never cared for him but his reputation on the family. Especially his mother. Who knew with this low supervision, lack of attention to the child could cause him into searching on the internet, what can make me feel happier. Smoking and cigarettes became a topic to him during his beginning teenage years, he never ought to try. When he did, he never really stopped- it was a once a week thing, some times 2-3 times a week. He’d buy them from older kids- to adults. When he turned 16 he started to stop. Months of Instant regret. All he ever wanted was some sort of love towards him, someone there for him. He never did it again, he never wanted to be near a cigarette again. He hated the smell, the thought, just seeing it made him sick. There’d be times he’d come back to those habits of his. Now being 18; 2 years without that habit.. Or so, 2 years since he was full on addicted.

Self Problem; My thighs won’t be visible.
Self harm. Caused by many thoughts, thoughts that caused the mind to overthink and pile up. It hurt. The times he’d relapse, makes him sick to the stomach remembering how he was. His thighs used to be a stress reliever, it was like ripping bandaids off your skin repeatidly. He’d leave his thighs deep scars, scars he wanted to disappear yet make again.

I’m seeing stars..
Minghao; he gets easily lightheaded, getting up sometimes makes him dizzy and makes his head hurt. He gets dizzy easily aswell, little spins he’s now seeing stars. He loses his balance- sometimes he gets too lightheaded and/or dizzy to where he’d pass out.

Diagnosed: ADHD
He was diagnosed with ADHD when he was 8.

FAMILY
> Li Xiang (Father)

ㆍ”Who exactly are you?”
He was never someone who talked to Minghao, he ignored him, he saw him as a disappointment of the Xiang family. If he ever did talk, it’d be swearing in Chinese.
> Azumaki Kaede (Mother)
ㆍ”What more do you expect from me?”
Always expecting him to be at his best, she only ever cared of his reputation on the family. Wanting a good word from everyone. She was rather strict towards him; she ‘favorited’ Minghao.
> Kuraio Xiang (Sister)
ㆍ”You and I will leave here soon, I promise.”
The only person he’s close with in his family. Looking out for eachother, he always talks of her if someone mentions her. He cares for his sister a lot more than himself, he’d always be there. If anything he says, ‘In my next life, I’ll be sure to be there for you and protect you. Any life I get; I hope I’m your brother.’

RELATIONSHIPS
> Seung-Yoon Moon (Boyfriend)
“My one and only special, I love him. He reminds me of the sunsets, I’ll always remember him no matter what. He’s someone I can be honest to, I’d do anything for him. I'll love him forever until I'm dead, even in my next life.”

>
Ryohei Kazuha (Friend)
“My favorite! I love his accent and his stories, he’s quite different from anyone else. I like that. He may be full of himself but he cares of others I promise!”

>
Finn Ikari (Friend)
“I find him like an unbiological brother, they’re like family. I’m comfortable with him! He reminds me of candy, sweet and loving!”

>
Keltza A. Mirza (Friend)
“We’re each other’s emotional support, I live for her style. She's really pretty too!”

>
Kou (Friend)
“Intimidating. He's good looking though!”

>
Kai (Friend)
“Definitely something.. Very- hyperactive.”

>
Kiyabu Misashi (?)
“I hope you’re alright..”

>
Misao Furukawa (?)
“She throws snowballs really hard.. She seems really sweet. Her eyes are really beautiful and different.”

BACKSTORY
. . . work in progress (will be written in different perspectives, overall backstory, Minghao's View, Kuraio's View.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread