players online

Lovi__ Surgeon Application

Lovi__

Level 0
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-game Name):

Lovi__

Previous bans:
I currently have no previous bans nor bans in general.

Describe your activity on the server?
How I may describe my activity is that I'm active most of the time. I can be active between three-ten hours daily. Some days I may take a break for just a day, but I'm pretty active on my account. During the weekends I can spend over 14-19 hours on SRP and Sometimes on the weekdays it just depends if that is a school day or something important is happening but I always at least give SRP a couple of hours of my day no matter what.

Which time zone are you in?
The time zone I'm currently in is CDT also known as Central Daylight time.

Do you obtain discord? If so what is it?:
PONKK#9578

Do you have a microphone [obligatory]:
Yes, I currently do have a Microphone.

List your current and past applications:
Sadly all my past applications are on my old Forums account which has been lost so I'm uncertain where everything is at this current moment.

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
The experience of me knowing details took several years; I start playing SRP for about 2-5 years-ish? Well anyway, I have been a professor several times before and I have been a nurse in the past I did resign due to reasons but in all those, I would do about several paragraphs in the chat about the subject or topic of something sometimes I have detailedrp’d as a dog several times, Detailing either gives me happiness or just helps me practice with my typing, SRP is one of those typing servers that can teach you big words and how to type several paragraphs in under thirteen seconds. I can say I have good experience with detailed roleplay; If not you can ask several people. I have even taught detailrp to some. I make different points of view in my role plays when I detail it. Being in the professor unit helped a lot. I had to re-write everything in my sentences. I used to make several plans just for a whole month. So that rounds up from my experience of detailrp and what and where I have learned or practiced it from.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:
Well, I said before that I used to be a nurse, but I did resign one month in advance because of what happened at the time. I didn't have much training because back then my trainers didn't want to train me, So I want to try and get the experience of being in the EMS team I would love to do a full roleplay about medical and in real life, I'm studying some medical stuff in my college classes; So, I think it might benefit if I study Japanese medicine; maybe it helps to be more active and make sure that everyone on the server can get help when we need to because in SRP I've seen several people get upset when EMS has to get on and I'm usually on when most of the others are on if that makes much sense. I did some medical role play with the dogs in SRP, sometimes humans, I make most of my characters know basic medical since I know it in real life and would make sense if the character came from certain schools, and several of my friends say that I should always join the EMS team due to my activity and due to the self roleplay and medical role play I can do so I am taking my change right now to try!

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):
I am applying to be a surgeon.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
The role of being a surgeon takes several responsibilities that can risk humans lives you must know how to do certain surgeries if done wrong the patient that has gotten attempted surgery would die but knowing from a surgeon most surgeons try their best to complete the surgeries with a success, surgeons are in charge of the operation rooms they are also there to supervise some other professionals to make sure everything is carried out a certain way; several surgeons have a special degree in surgeries some only may know how to do brain transplants or heart transplants some others may know all the surgery topics just depends on how long they may have stayed in school for.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Clinical Manager:
A clinical manager has great responsibilities, they are also known as commissioners trusted ones, they have several responsibilities such as giving promotions or even demotions, supervising people to see if they deserve a promotion or a demotion, and seeing if they are doing their job correctly.

Clinical Leader:
The clinical leader supervises their department to make sure the hospital staff is doing everything according to plan. They also look at everyone who has a rank lower than them making sure they are doing their jobs, it’s important for them too so they can also report several things to the clinical manager. And making sure their job is also done.

Surgeon:
A surgeon Is an important job which requires tons of skills, they have to perform surgery which is in the specialties that they have learned, it is required for them to know some type of surgery, several surgeries rely on the surgeon which therefore relies lives on the line if they got taught properly as of the surgeries they can do, is implants, heart-lung transfers anything that is either replacing something new or removing something from the human body.

Doctor:
A doctor role is helpful they assist anyone with substantial injuries that aren't serious some can promptly do stitches and some can typically prescribe several extraordinary things, they are just like experienced surgeons but cannot typically do any severe injuries they can perform minor or major merely depending on the specific situation sometimes they scarcely have to cope with specific illnesses, the mains doctors job realistically is to make sure the patient leaves the local hospital in good health.

Physiatrist:
The physiatrist may moreover obtain a hard-ish job due to the person some remains sensitive topics they must talk about the Physiatrist usually helps anyone who suffers mental health, they should always be experienced to talk to the person and make sure to say the right wording, Physiatrist sometimes can also prescribe certain stuff depends on the patients’ health and state or if anything has occurred to the human body fluids that could interrupt the customary system.

Nurses:
Nurses are not allowed to do any severe injuries or minor depending on how they set their hospital up, usually, nurses are around to help any higher up in need of assistants, Nurses are allowed to do checkups, such as checking their physical health to make sure everything is alright. This role is known as a low-ranked role other than a trainee, it isn’t supposed to be a hard-core role for severe major injuries like surgeons and some doctors.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code Red:
Smoke is detected in the building.

Code Black:
A recent bomb threat occurred.

Code Pink:
A child being abducted

Code Orange:
A dangerous fluid has been spilled within the hospital.

Code Silver:
Indicate an active shooting within the hospital

Code Violet:
An individual is being hostile or violent in the facility.

Code Yellow:
A disaster has occurred.

Code brown:
Severe weather has occurred outside the facility.

Code white:
Evacuation call

Code Green:
Emergency evacuation

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do.
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I do.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I do.
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?

A male individual is standing it would seem to be a mix of a Russian and Japanese male, he would seem to have light brown hair blue eyes and a formal outfit, looking at his hands he would have gloves on the would-be black he would have several tattoos on his arms that would be visible, those tattoos would be a bird, dragon, and a snack on his neck he would have on his neck a black and white pigeon when approaching the male and speaking to him His voice seemed very low, and he seemed to be able to grasp the point of the conversation. A typical man seems to really leave a few unique marks on him, but it seems that a mature man hardly draws a lifeline on his arm, indicating how many years he has lived.

What's the identical on and off the job?
The male would be qualified and straightforward on his job shift, as he tried to consistently arrange his work achieved before doing any break or even eating, he seemed to convey everything aside during his shift as it seems he didn't mind rejecting the exterior world. Off duty, he would be either hanging out with a young relative or an ancienter relative that has been either blood or adopted. He seemed to be still professional outside of work.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Touma’s outlook on his co-workers; is that he seemed to make sure all his co-workers felt comfortable in the workspace they are in; make sure that they can always come to him for options, he thinks of all his co-workers as the same he doesn't see anyone different, he just sees people who have saved people's lives from almost death he would never look down from his co-workers, he would always help and hope the best for those he works with, he would take his ability to work with them to his time of day in other wording he would make sure all his co-workers feel safe with either doing surgery or even if they need help with something else he will seem to be there for his co-workers no matter what.

Does your character have any past, current mental, and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
No mental or physical health or illnesses are here.

BACKSTORY
In Russia a male would be born on July 3rd, 1982, and His father was a doctor and his mother worked as a receptionist in a school, he grew up to love the way he sees his father work, it inspired him; a lot of how he helped people, it always gave Touma a smile and his eyes would have would always widen with sparkles in his eyes. He took after his father more than his mother, after he turned the age seventeen. a tragic accident happened to his parents; a car accident would have been on the news near north Russia it appears to his parents who have been in the accident, he was very stressed and sad about the situation so he had to move to Japan to live with his grandpa, would always have taken care of him. and Touma stayed on his school to go to college medical school, he studied for the rest of his year as he passed to the college year he finished school when he turned near the age of twenty-seven he kept doing medical and now till today, he wants to carry his fathers legacy and become a surgeon or some type of hospital staff. that's when he started to apply for the application as he is waiting for an answer from the lead of the facility.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Touma Gornu

Characters Title (e.g., Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):
Touma

Characters Preferred Name:
Mr. Tou

Characters Age:
Thirty-nine

Characters Gender: