mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

lower price of motorcycles

IGN: Axcida
DATE: 12/04/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I believe the current price of the motorcycles is unfair and hella overpriced. It shouldn't be so costly, to be realisticly speaking motorcycles cost around 200-300k yen in japan. The current price of motorcycle is not reasonable. It should be lowered down to something around atleast 500k-2m.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This will overall increase the amount of people that have vehicles, and add more realism to the server not to mention how the currency doesnt make sense how overpriced the vehicles are even though they aren't even meant to be that expensive. Its unfair to the regular players that can't buy a custom vehicle. They have to save up years oocly just to get a vehicle.

Last edited:

suneater

Level 90
as Rini said prices on srp are very.. very inflated. It's not hard to save up for vehicles if you've got some form of income on the server past the hourly allowance
the more money people have, the more things are going to cost

coolandweird

Level 1
the prices are to combat the server's current inflation and not to keep it realistic
the prices are to combat the server's current inflation and not to keep it realistic
What you said is not true at all. If you are talking about the price of stores, The current store price of everything is realisticly not the same as current Japans price however it doesn't mean that the price is alot, as they are not more than 10-20$ more than the current japans price of the item. so what you said doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

coolandweird

Level 1
as Rini said prices on srp are very.. very inflated. It's not hard to save up for vehicles if you've got some form of income on the server past the hourly allowance
the more money people have, the more things are going to cost
If you didn't realize it's around 300k yen salary a month for most store jobs (not factions) which means you have to wait atleast around 12 months/ a year just to get a motorcycle which is around 35 million yen (correct me if i'm wrong I haven't been on SRP for a month) And 35m takes atleast a year of grind to get a motorcycle. Or you can get to GangRP and earn money, however it is not guarenteed that you will earn good money from it as no one goes to power plant. And also not to mention you can only get around 35m by baiting perms for a very long time which will take around 8 months. And you will eventually get caught and warned for it and the money will most likely be taken away by a staff. So its not as "easy" you think it is to save up for a vehicle.

Hirathex

Level 252
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
lol its easy to gain money from baiting perms from my experience i was baited perms multiple times as a greenie. Alot of the current GangRPers take advantage of green tags and mug them without any valid perms.
Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 2.03.54 PM.png
Anyways, -1 for the reasons everyone else has already mentioned

ReverendDubs

Level 15
Revra
Revra
Notable
Even if you mug someone you’re only allowed to take 5k only, the prices are set for a reason. Srp is a server that’s been around for a while, it’s only natural for inflation to happen. Heck even towers are like 60 million now compared to its former prices.

If we lower the prices then the motorcycles would have no value since it’d be too easy to get.

moral1ty

Level 13
moral1ty
moral1ty
Notable+
-1, SRP is semi-realism. Sometimes they’ve got to give up some realism to keep the server economy at least functioning

suneater

Level 90
If you didn't realize it's around 300k yen salary a month for most store jobs (not factions) which means you have to wait atleast around 12 months/ a year just to get a motorcycle which is around 35 million yen
motorcycles were likeeee... 2.5m last I checked (if not, something around that price)
& if you work at a store consistently you can make well over 300k in a month. 300k is what I'd make from a typical single opening working as cashier

Either way they aren't supposed to be something that are easily obtainable, as with every other vehicle

FadedMoonlight

Level 60
[-1]
Generally, a car is a dangerous thing to give to someone. Especially someone who baits perms as you put it. Generally, those types of players are the ones who SHOULDN'T be given a vehicle.

coolandweird

Level 1
N
[-1]
Generally, a car is a dangerous thing to give to someone. Especially someone who baits perms as you put it. Generally, those types of players are the ones who SHOULDN'T be given a vehicle.
That doesn't make sense, a car is not dangerous at all in the case of SRP you go around driving. There's nothing you can misuse about a car

Users who are viewing this thread