mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

lower price of motorcycles

BonBons

Level 31
There's no point lowering it as the economy is already high for every item in the game. I also feel like you made this suggestion because you want to buy the motorcycle yourself but don't have enough cash. I don't see a benefit to the server for this

coolandweird

Level 1
There's no point lowering it as the economy is already high for every item in the game. I also feel like you made this suggestion because you want to buy the motorcycle yourself but don't have enough cash. I don't see a benefit to the server for this
nah not really im currently banned so it wont benefit me in any way

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
it’d be way too easy to get cars when, realistically speaking, majority of THIS side of Karakura = people in highschool. Adults on this side of the island have, for the most part, functioning jobs to buy vehicles. As for students, most do not and instead rely on the 1000 yen payment they receive every now and then. If someone really wants a vehicle of that kind, they should have their character get an actual job.

Acroy

Level 28
N

That doesn't make sense, a car is not dangerous at all in the case of SRP you go around driving. There's nothing you can misuse about a car
A car/vehicle is very dangerous to give to a FailRPer. How I see it is you save up 25mil yen, meaning you're dedicated and serious about the server. if it were lower players would take advantage of the prices. You would see people driving around on motorcycles, on the sidewalk, in the park, reckless driving, running over people, etc. Players aren't as innocent as you think, it's not going to help the mods do their job any better.

[-1]

My personal review is no, partially for what I said above and for what other people have said about inflation on SRP. don't believe the inflation rates? Check the auction house, things have been costing more than your rent.

robinzee

Level 22
robinzee
robinzee
Rich
N

That doesn't make sense, a car is not dangerous at all in the case of SRP you go around driving. There's nothing you can misuse about a car
Yes, there is — It’s a fast way to get away for anyone doing CrimeRP, not just people who bait.

-1. I feel your arguments for why this should be implemented fall flat.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

Users who are viewing this thread