Lucien Maddox - Journaliste Application

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
[OOC Section]

IGN (In Game Name): Subject_725

Previous bans: I totally forgot, but I believe I have atleast 2/3 bans in my whole SchoolRP career.

Describe your activity on the server: I’m a very active person, I used to play 5/6 hours a day, but SchoolRP became more boring to me cause there was nothing, that I thought, I could do. Back to the question; I play 4/5 hours a day now.

Do you have Discord? I do; Subjective#4191

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I have a working microphone and can talk whenever it’s needed.

List your current/past application:
[
ACCEPTED]
Ban Appeal - Hacking
Ban Request - ERP

[DENIED]
Staff Application
Police Application
(If there are more application I made and got denied, or accepted, I would appreciate you correcting me, thanks a lot)

What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation in applying in becoming a Journalist, is because I love to write. I am a fast writer and I always make sure my sentences has no grammar mistakes. I’m not applying for Journalist to get paid ICly, I’m applying because I love to inform people.

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?: I have a lot of knowledge; a Journalists job is to inform people about the things that happen daily, the minor things, and the major things. It is they’re job to inform the people about what’s happening within the world, and questioning.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?: Reporters are important in SchoolRP because a lot happens on it. Everyday, every minute something happens in it, and people have to be informed about what happens within Karakura. They deserve to know what happens in they’re own country.

[IC Section]

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:
Lucien Maddox is a apart and unique person, standing at 6’0 foot tall. Lucien would be a male, with a kind of sharp body figure. Lucien would be a very kind, and gentle person. Lucien loves to help people and is always there when someone is in need. Lucien most likely is a very good talker, on, and off the job. Off job he most of the time does something personal, talking to people, making friends and other stuff. Lucien has fluffy hair and hazel-green eyes.

BACKSTORY:
Lucien Maddox was born, as only child in the United States. Lucien would have a rough past, since his parents always abused, and accused him for things. At the age of 4, Lucien would have a lot of friends that help him out, and cheer him up. His friends were the only one who were nice to him, and who totally understand him. 3 years have been past by, and Lucien would still be abused by his parents, his parents showed no mercy against him, and were too violent to him. Of course, Lucien was helpless, he couldn’t do something, he was a scared boy, whos voice was silenced by fear, however, he was slowly getting used to the mistreatment.- Another 3 years have been past by, at the age of 9, he was old enough to tell people what’s going on within his own home, and what’s going on with him. The police has been called by the people Lucien told too, his parents were arrested and Lucien, was after that, send to a foster family. They took real good care of him. But something disturbed Lucien from there of on, he asked his foster parents if they maybe could live somewhere else, far away from his current location. They were looking on the internet, and found a very good place to stay; Japan, Karakura.
Now, what makes him unique, is that most of the time people with a bad past, become violent later, and do bad things, but Lucien was a smart, and gentle boy, that’s what makes him unique, he instead of being violent, he helps. (My apologies if this backstory was not long enough, I just really hope I gave you some knowledge about Lucien’s backstory.)

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name: Lucien Maddox

Grade: Lucien would be in Grade-12

Given Name(s): Lucien

Preffered name?: Lucien (But you can always call him whatever you like, as long as it’s not offensive.)

Native Languages: English

Other Languages: N/A

Nationality: American

Current Location: Japan, Karakura

Phone Number: (+81) 980-565-796

Other notes: I am a very active person on Discord aswell, feel free to always DM me if you need anything, other than that, thanks for taking your time to read my application <3

Last edited:

oph

Level 165
╰──➢ ;── [ACCEPTED] ──;

╭ ⁞ ❏. You should get door perms to the club room soon. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.You will receive all of your roles eventually. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Contact me once you’re online for your rank on the server (And door perms). ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Read all chats listed under the “REPORTER” category. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏. Post a message in general of the Journalist Club discord in order to receive your role quicker.;

Dm me on discord once you have read this message.

Users who are viewing this thread