LuciferRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
DustyNoodles#9374

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
BST

Describe your activity on the server:
Unless there's a period of time where my mental health is extremely bad, or I have gone inactive for a valid reason, I would say I'm very active.
Usually I will spend at least 4-5 hours a day, after school, playing on SRP.
If it is a weekend, I try my best to play for 5 hours+

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do my best to tackle both being online and outside of school, taking care of a little brother. I understand that if I am inactive, my role will be taken away from me, however I will try to prevent that from happening.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

A tutor provides one-on-one educational assistance for a student struggling with a certain subject. They help the student achieve a better understanding of the subject they are currently struggling in, by providing extra work, and talking them through how to achieve success in the subect they are finding tricky.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been playing on SRP for 3 years, and I have improved immensely from where I started. I have GangRPed (which will not be used in this school role), and DetailRPed many scenarios with great interest.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Accepted
[JSL LANG APPLICATION]
[COLLEGE ROLE REQUEST]
[SECOND FRENCH LANG APPLICATION]
[HIGH SCHOOL ROLE REQUEST]

Denied
[IRISH GAELIC LANG APPLICATION]
[FRENCH LANG APPLICATION]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
18, Grade-12 - Aurelie Reyes Nishikawa

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
In a calm manner, she approaches the student. She tells them to stop with the behavior, and talks them through as to why they shouldn't use that sort of language, both in a school to staff members and anywhere. If they continue, she tells them that she feels disrespected and upset by this kind of language, and would call for a detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
She would act quickly, separating the two students. She would tell them in a firm manner that what they'd just been doing is absolutely unacceptable in school, tell them why they should never do what they just did, and would call for a detention. If neither students listen, she'd call for and SLT.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
She'd approach the school employee with a gentle manner, telling them bluntly that what they're doing is dangerous and may endager their own life or someone else's. She would talk them through how to avoid doing such a thing again, and if she is unsuccessful in explaining this to said school employee, she would call for an SLT.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

She's a very laid back and kind person. She's very friendly to other staff members, complimenting them on their outfits or hair, or praised how they'd acted before in the day. She carries around a mug of coffee, and plans her next tutoring session.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Staring down at the work of another student that had just left, she glanced up from the paper after hearing a gentle knock on the door. She gave a friendly smile to the shy looking student, and beckoned them over to sit across from her. "Oh, hello there! Come on in, I don't bite. How can I help you? Is there a subject you're having trouble in?" She fold her arms, and rests them on the table, her face still beaming towards the student.

/me She leaned over next to the student, looking down at their half-finished work. "Now, look here-" She'd circled an angle with a shiny-looking ballpoint red pen. "You have 107 degrees on this side of the angle, what did we say that angles on a straight line add up to?" She waits patiently, looking up with a small, reassuring smile towards the student as she watched them work it out. "That's right, 180 degrees! So, if we have 180 degrees, and 107 degrees, we subtract 107 from 180, to get our missing x!"

/me Spinning the pen around between her fingers, patiently sitting next to the student finishing their work, she looked down to see their completed worksheet. "Done? Alright, good job! I hope that wasn't too hard! Okay, let's see... Now, here look, you have these labels correct on the triangle, but do you remember what we call the third one? Hy..." She looked up, seeing the cogs in the student's mind turning. "Hypotenuse, that's right! Good job, kiddo."

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Aurelie Nishikawa

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Preferred Name:

I will answer to anything, as long as it is appropriate.

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Athiest

Marital Status:
Unmarried

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Bachelor's degree in Education

Minors:
Psychology

Nationality:
French

Current Location:
Karakura

Native Languages:
French

Other Languages:
Sign Language, Japanese

Backstory

Aurelie Reyes was born in Bordeaux, France, to two native French parents who took up residence in Nice after she was born. She attended many primary school as she had trouble with learning, however these schools could not afford the help for Aurelie, so she suffered in silence for the most of her young years, unable to learn properly. This led to other children becoming distant towards her for the majorit of her childhood. It was later found in her life that she was dyslexic and had a very short attention span, but she didn't seem to make a fuss about it. When she was 7, her parents had planned to move to Japan to see if Aurelie could get the educational help she needed, so she decided to ask her mother, Addelaide, about learning Japanese. Taken aback, her mother called for her father, and they discussed in private about teaching her Japanese. Although initially against the idea, they decided to give her a chance. She had extreme difficulty learning, as she was mute for her childhood after other children had made it clear they did not have any interest in her so it became increasingly also clear that she did not know how to communicate well. Despite this, she was learning very quickly inside her head. When she turned 8, a devestating incident happened to Aurelie. Without warning, her father had been arrested. She was both mortified and disturbed at the same time, which later turned into severe depression. They'd had to leave France without her father, which sent her into spirals, leading her to nearly killing herself at such a young age. Thankfully, her mother had managed to stop her in time, but this eventually led to intensive therapy and two times in a mental health hospital for self harm and PTSD. At 13 years old, she'd finally started to manage to get outside and actually go to school. She'd made it obvious to her mother that she was very anxious, but she pushed through her fear and walked through the school gates. Immediately, another wave of anxiety and nausea hit her, and she sat down on her own. A person by the name of Venus came and sat by Aurelie to help her calm down. Eventually after a few weeks, Aurelie and Venus became best friends, "Thick as theives" they'd be called by everyone else. She finally felt as though she'd started fitting in with everyone else.
Aurelie was still a very shy child, but she admired her teachers so much. The concept of passing down information to people fascinated her. She graduated High school with excellent grades, eventually getting into college. She wanted to prove her parents wrong, that she could learn at an impressive rate, but at her own pace. So, she majored in English, graduating with a Bachelor's degree. Aurelie wanted to become something in the Teaching field, but she also wanted to take it easy and engage in it at her own pace. So she decided to start Tutoring first. That is her first step to becoming a great teaching role model, and one day she aspires to be an actual teacher.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I want to make learning easier for young people, especially with learning difficulties. I understand how hard it can be to focus or complete work that's laid in front of them without any warning or explanation, and how it can be tough to ask for help in front of their peers. I would like to be the kind of person that they can relate to, as I am still young myself, and the kind of person they'd go to for educational help and personal help.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

Extra

N/A

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?:

None at all. If my application is accepted, I will look forward to working at Karakura High.

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply but unfortunately, I'll be denying your application for the following reasons:
- It's a good application!! But compared to the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application, feel free to re-apply or apply for another role whenever!
Next time follow the formatting rules on the application

Users who are viewing this thread