Lucifixr

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Lucifixr#9988

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?):
No.

What is your timezone?:
CET

Describe your activity on the server:
I have been a college student for a long time, I have been hanging out with friends and I have been making friends. I never miss classes. She is always on time when the classes start and she's always friendly towards her teachers and students. I have been very active lately, I am online every day.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A teacher that helps undergraduates with their problems, so they can get better grades. A tutor would help people who are in need of help and make sure that they understand the problems they were struggling with at the end of the day. A tutor would make sure the student follows what you're saying so they fully understand what you are trying to explain to them.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I roleplay as a well-behaving college student. I try to help friends with certain problems on school and outside of school, I roleplay as a friendly Russian speaking girl.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/edited-lucifixrs-russian-application.35820/#post-112450

https://schoolrp.net/threads/lucifixrs-college-application.28675/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/lucifixr-office-secretary.21578/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Bachelors Degree

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

I would warn them and tell them to behave towards teachers and other students. If they continue this behavior, I would send them to the principal's office for their bad behavior not listening to advice. They were sent here because they're struggling with something and If they do not want to be helped after I try my best to help them, then so be it.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
I will attempt to stop them both from fighting each other, Take them to the nurse's office if needed and assist them if they need anything (Some water or anything else), and eventually giving the two detention for their behavior. No one should fight each other in school.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: I would first ask myself why they would do this. I would ask them if something is wrong, Maybe they're bothered with something. I would then explain that they need to stop acting inappropriate and start acting professionally again before I will inform the principal about the situation. If he continues, I would simply tell the situation to the principal and tell them that I tried to help them cool off.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
She would prepare herself for the next few sessions, keeping quiet to not disturb anyone else in the break room. She would act sweet towards other teachers, maybe talk about her day to them. If she needs help with something, she would ask other tutors or teachers about it. If they finished talking or don't have anything to say, Luci would just continue her work quietly.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me She would kindly sit down with the student, Looking at their problems and what they're struggling with. She then grabs a pen and some paper.

/me She would help the student solve the solution, without giving any answers hoping they would understand what to do next
/me She would give them a reassuring smile, making sure they would finish this struggle at the end of the day, She would do whatever it takes to help them.

[This would of course change overtime the more experience she has.]

In-Character Section

Full Name:
Lucinda Rose Baker.

Age (Minimum age is 25):

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss):

Miss. Baker

Academic Degree:
Associate of Sience.

Year of Graduation: 2021

Major(s):

Mathematics and Economy

Minors:

Psychology

Backstory
Lucinda Rose Baker is a 20-year-old girl who was originally born in London on the 14th of April around 2 AM. When she was a child she was very excited and happy, and her mother was very caring to her. However, when she was sad she would quickly be cheered up by her loving mother. Her dad was at work all the time so she could barely spend time with him or even see his face. She was quite upset due to her not really knowing her dad as much as she knew her mother. Her mother would cheer her up with small puppets and plushies. When they went to stores, her mother always carried Lucinda on her neck, that's why she loves to be carried around by people. She was very loved. When Lucinda grew older, she took that piece of personality off her mother and spread love along with the people around her. When she was 12, her parents decided to move to Japan due to Lucinda's mom originally living there and her mom decided she wanted to see her parents again. Lucinda didn't know one word Japanese, but her mother taught her. When she was 13, she was ready for this amazing school called Karakura Highschool. She loved the place and was amazed by how pretty the environment was. She met a lot of friends and slowly learned Japanese as she moved on. However, her dad started telling her that she couldn't make it into high school or even think about going to college because she didn't even know one word of Japanese, so Lucinda became determined to prove him wrong. She studied very hard and made sure she scored an A or B on every test. She was very friendly towards the teachers because they were open to help Lucinda as much as she wanted. Eventually, Lucinda would want to help others with problems and certain situations so she decided she wanted to be a Tutor when she grows up. She wanted to help others because when she was little the only help she got was from her mother. Lucinda wants to be a mother figure to students who are struggling with certain stuff. She always had a kind heart for people who were struggling with certain stuff, so she would try her best to help them along the way.

motivation for Joining KHS:
I have always wanted to help people, no matter the age. I want to be like my mother and the people I met during my time in Karakura, It made me love everyone in the school and town. I want to make sure everyone is happy and while Tutor is just helping students, at least its better than sitting back and looking at people who are struggling. I want to prove my dad wrong and want to show him how far in life I have gotten before my father would ever judge me again.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Lucinda is determined to help everyone at the end of the day, no matter what it takes. She will do anything in her power to help a student understand a certain struggle and help them graduate at the end of their school year. She's very responsible for her actions and will do whatever it takes to make a student happy. She wants people to trust her and to ask her whenever she needs help.

Extra

Additional notes about your application: I don't have a tailor, nor can I really find one. I'm trying my best to get myself a custom skin in time.
Do you have any questions?: N/A

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Tutor at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Users who are viewing this thread