players online

Luke "Zhestkiy" Mori | Character Biography

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
Luke ‘ZHESTKIY’ Mori
( PHOTO WILL COME WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT I GUESS. )
EYELESS BOY.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 20 year old 7’0 asian male. He’d have long black hair that would be very messy. His eyes would be gone. His face would be covered in scars.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke is very sweet and clueless. Ever since he lost his eyes he has ended everything he had done. Luke seems to be lost in everything. Luke has become very depressed over the months, he misses his eyes. Luke likes to listen to other people’s voices now since he can’t do anything else.

DISLIKES & LIKES
Luke seems to dislike Seafood, loud sounds, older men, dogs, bright lights, heights, neon colors,
Luke seems to like anything blue, Ramen, Pho, cats, birds, fruits, long hair, short hair, Volleyball, the words " Sweet boy ", trees, flowers, the word " Brother ", the name " Zhestkiy "

Family and Friends

Izanami "Iza" Mori | Sister | DEAD
“ I .. miss you and I’m sorry for ending … everything in bad terms. “

Rin Lee | Best friend | ALIVE
“ Whateve. “

Dylan N. M. Mori | Wife | ???
“ I am like so close to cheating on you to be honest. “

Asahianna Sora | ??? | ALIVE
“ uhh could care less? “

Thomas Hikatashi | Close Friend | DEADDD
“ I miss you..”

Luca J | Past Friend | DEAD