Level 8
lxvna
lxvna
Notable+
╭⸻⸻╮
Luna Zenith
╰⸻⸻╯

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
ᴰⁱˢᶜˡᵃⁱᵐᵉʳ: ᵀʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃˡˡ ⁱⁿ ᴸᵘⁿᵃ'ˢ ʰᵉᵃᵈ. ˢʰᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉˢ ᵗᵒ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵉⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ˢʰᵉ'ˢ ᵃ ᶠᵃᵐᵒᵘˢ ˢⁱⁿᵍᵉʳ, ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿᵗᵉʳᵛⁱᵉʷᵉᵈ. ᴬⁿᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵘᵗᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ⁱᵗ. ᴵ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ.
╭⸻⸻╮
Basic Information
╰⸻⸻╯

First name: "The name's Luna, nice to meet you." Their name was chosen by her father, Lee Zenith.
As many of you know, Luna means "Moon" in Spanish. Her parents would always say the famous phrase, "I love you to the moon and back."
Sure, it's cheesy, and somewhat … overused, but Luna thinks it's cute, you know, how much love they had for each other.
I guess you can say Lee named Luna after her mother, his "moon." And since her mother was Mexican,
to him, it just made sense.

Surname: "Surname? Like, last name? Oh, right. It's Zenith. Luna Zenith, my bad." The name Zenith is primarily a gender-neutral name of English origin that means
"The Very Top" It's her father's surname. Which is unusual, knowing that he's Japanese with a last name that has nothing to do with the Japanese culture.
When Luna's parents got married, her mom decided to take her husband's last name, "Mine's just boring compared to yours." as she used to claim.
Hence why "Zenith" is Luna's only last name.

Preferred Name : "Well, there's not many nicknames you can get out of Luna..."
ᶻᵉⁿⁱᵗʰ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ˡᵉᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵃ ˢᵐᵃˡˡ ᶜʰᵘᶜᵏˡᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵖʳᵒᶜᵉᵉᵈⁱⁿᵍ.
"...but my friends just call me Lun, or Lu. I think that's cute of them."

Gender: "Well, I identify as a woman, or female as some say.
And uh, my pronouns are She/They! But I don't really mind what people refer to me as.
" Luna Zenith was female at birth, and continues to identify as one as of now.
Although growing up, she had a hard time knowing who they were, with figuring out her identity. But eventually, came to the conclusion that as long as they saw her as a person, they didn't care.

I am a Senior at Karakura High!
" Zenith was born on August 5th, 2003, along with their twin, Grey Zenith, whom was born not long after her … obviously. Why is he just now mentioned? Well they're not exactly close … at least not anymore.

Height: "Well that's a … very weird question. But I am currently 5'7, sadly.
Although I don't really mind my height
"
ˢʰᵉ'ᵈ ˡᵉᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵃ ˢᵐⁱʳᵏ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ˢˡⁱᵍʰᵗ ᶜʰᵘᶜᵏˡᵉ.
"... I still get bi-" Let me stop her there. Yes, Zenith is 5'7 she doesn't' really know if she's tall for their age, average, or just short.
But she rarely even thinks about it. Her height is the last thing on their mind … as you can see.

Weight: "Ok now THAT'S a weird question. Why do you want to know my weight?
You're weird for that. What is this? The doctor's office?
" Yeah … she weights about 123lbs.
Zenith doesn't care about their weight … she just doesn't have it memorized.

Build: "My build? Another body question? Ok whatever, I don't know. It's just built."
ᶻᵉⁿⁱᵗʰ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ᵃᵗ ʰᵉʳ ᵇᵒᵈʸ, ˢᶜᵃⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍ ⁱᵗ qᵘⁱᶜᵏˡʸ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ˢʰᵉ ˡᵒᵒᵏᵉᵈ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵘᵖ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒⁿᵗⁱⁿᵘᵉ ˢᵖᵉᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ.
"I know it's probably not the ideal body shape sure. But I love my body. So, next question please."
She may not know her body type, but that's where I come in! She has an ectomorph body.
And I think it's beautiful. Enough said.

Skin Color: "Uh, well as you can … see, it's brown most of the time. But on the winter I lose it, and I become a bit more pale than usual.
I don't know how that works.
" Yes, they basically said it all. She took after her mom's genes I guess.

Eye Color: "It's brown. Just like, brown. Why is this even a question?"
ᶻᵉⁿⁱᵗʰ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ˡᵉᵃⁿ ⁱⁿ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉʳ, ʷⁱᵈᵉⁿⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵉʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ᵃˢ ˢʰᵉ ᵖᵒⁱⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ.
"It's literally caca." Ah yes, beautiful words Zenith. But anyway, yeah she has light brown eyes. There's not much to say about them, except that under the sunlight, her eyes are literally majestic. It's unexplainable.

Hair Style: "Oh! I love talking about my hair. Okay, so basically what I tried to do was cut
some layers and basically attempted to do curtain bangs. This is supposed to be a wolf cut,
but my hair is slowly growing out of it. Oh well." There's not a lot to add, but I love her new hair.

Hair Color: "Oh this? Yeah, I dyed it back to my natural hair color, dark brown. It almost looks black still but I don't mind. After I dyed my hair like five times, I ended up going back to natural." Zenith's natural hair color is dark brown but after a very fortunate (yes. fortunate.) breakup, she felt extremely bold and asked her … now (ex)friend to help her dye it red. And so they did. And she had it like that for months before she realized how ugly it looked on her.
She ended up asking that same friend to dye it black, and it was great for the most part, but she very secretly missed their natural hair,

and although the old hair reminded her of her past relationship, she overcame it, and went back to it.

Fashion: "Oh, god! My fashion. I don't know honestly, it's not as good as the famous cheerleaders,
or the pretty girls you see walking around Karakura High. But I like it, I don't know how to describe it. But I usually look for styles that relate to fairy grunge, or Y2K. Even though my outfits haven't fit the prefered style.
I guess as long as it's comfortable and looks neat. You know?
" She has a Pinterest board of the outfits she'd like to try out next, and she isn't lying,
they're all pretty much Y2K. Not to be biased or anything, but I genuinely love her fashion sense.

Abnormalities: "Abnormalities? The fuck is that?" Ok, I guess Luna isn't as bright as she thinks. But Zenith doesn't have any Abnormalities.
"Shit my bad. Just looked at "the google" and uh, I guess I don't have any Abnormalities."

Date of Birth: "I was born on August 5th, 2003. Along with my brother … Grey fucking Zenith.
I'm the older one though. So, suck it Grey!" Ah yes, sibling love.

Place of Birth: "The hospital? Duh." Sigh. She was born in Japan! Her parents met at a concert, neither of them knew who the artist was. It was in Japan though, and Zenith's mom was on vacation with some of her friends. When they got engaged, her mom immediately told Lee that she wanted to live in Japan. The rest is history. "S*** my bad, Japan. I was born here. You have to be more clear with this!"
ᶻᵉⁿⁱᵗʰ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ˡᵃᵘᵍʰ ʰʸˢᵗᵉʳⁱᶜᵃˡˡʸ ᵃᵗ ʰᵉʳ ⁱᵈⁱᵒᶜʸ. ˢᵐᵃᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵉʳ ᵗʰⁱᵍʰˢ ⁱⁿ ᵇᵉᵗʷᵉᵉⁿ ʰᵉʳ ˡᵃᵘᵍʰˢ.

Nationality: "Alright, well I am Latina baby! Is that how it works? Am I right?
I don't know but
I'm like half Mexican half Japanese, do with that as you wish.
"

Race: "I honestly never payed attention in social studies so like, I'll just say I'm multiracial, or brown.
I don't know! Don't look at me like that.
" Zenith. Literally nobody is looking at you.

Sexual Orientation: "Oh my god … is this your way of asking me out? Stop!! No I'm just playing, I'm bisexual for sure."
ˢʰᵉ'ᵈ ˡᵉᵃⁿ ⁱⁿ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉʳ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ˢʰᵉ ʷʰⁱˢᵖᵉʳᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷⁱⁿᵍ:
"No but like seriously, why do you wanna know? Do you want to ask me on a date cause I'm do-" SIGH. Jesus Luna. That is just sad. Literally asking your wall if it wants to go on a date with you. Uh, moving on.

Religious Beliefs: "I don't know honestly. I mean I do think there's something with the afterlife. I totally believe in science, obviously.
I'm not extremally religious, but when people ask I just say I'm Christian. Although I genuinely hate the bible.
It's just not who I think God really is and believes in. But I don't know, I just roll with things and live life. The only person I pray to is my mom."
Growing up, her mother has always been super religious, her father didn't really introduce any religion to her, so Christianity is all she's known.
The only reason why she's still leaning onto the belief of Christianity is because in a way,
it brings her closer to her mom.

Political Beliefs: "I believe everyone deserves the right to be who they want to be. I guess I'm a liberal? I don't know, but yeah I just have basic human decency. And respect people. A lot of the people I've met have said "Oh well I don't really get into politics" and shit like "I'm not very political" and I think that's BULL SHIT. Just shows how much privilege they have. It's sad." What they said.

╭⸻⸻╮
General Appearance
╰⸻⸻╯
ᴰⁱˢᶜˡᵃⁱᵐᵉʳ: ᵀʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ⁿᵒʷ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᴼᴼᶜ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ.

Face Claim: 1649112386342.png

Personality: Zenith is a zappy, enthusiastic, notable, intelligent (well...), thoughtful and humorous person. She loves to put herself out there and just have fun. She forgives easily, but never forgets. She is a pretty athletic person from cheering in the shadows, to playing volleyball with friends. She is never afraid to try anything new, unless it's gross and highly illegal.

Diseases/Illness: Luna Zenith is a healthy human being. Of course, she has her bad days but it's never anything extreme. The only thing that could be considered an "Illness" is that she was diagnosed with depression five months after her mom's death. And although she has depression, and some bad days, it doesn't stop her from being who she is. She's just a strong girl.
Voice Claim:

Equipment: Luna Zenith almost always has her silver, Howaito Watch on her left wrist. She always wears some type of glasses,
literally never takes them off. What does she even have to show? Her caca eyes? Pfff. Joking.. she sometimes wears a hair bow, mostly to match her outfits, and to show off her eyes I guess.

Clothes: 1649114947624.png 1649115186044.png1651688076725.png
(please ignore that spiked bat, it was her fake ID, but glitched, I swear Luna is not in a gang.)

Hobbies: Luna's hobbies are pretty simple. She loves to sing, she plays volleyball with friends most of the time,
and she bakes occasionally. She's gotten into two total clubs in Karakura High. Theatre Club, to put their singing skills to use. Debate Club, because she wants to prepare themselves to be a lawyer. Although Luna isn't extremely good at volleyball,
it doesn't stop them from playing it. She just enjoys it, it's like therapy for them. Overall, volleyball is just fun.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: Zenith does not have any serious problems, unless not having a mom since they were 11 counts. Her flaws could be that she's extremely naïve, she's gullible, they have … little to no respect for herself when it comes to their dating life. She's had an addiction with alcohol since they were 16, she's been to rehab once, but that didn't really work out for her. She also has an addiction to smoking and vaping. She doesn't have any disorders or disabilities.

Skills: She has been singing since she was old enough to talk. Music is their main passion in life. She's good at cooking and baking. Another skill of theirs that she doesn't really use is writing. Whenever she has a literature class, she always makes sure she can attend to be able to "secretly" show of what she can do. She's a pretty basic person, but it doesn't bother them.

Quirks: Luna Zenith always finds themselves sidetracking. It's always been habit of theirs, even if she doesn't realize how often she does it. She also finds themselves playing with their fingers, mostly when she's stressed/nervous, or lying even. She doesn't really have many quirks, but those are the top two that friends, and even themself, have noticed.
╭⸻⸻╮
Inside Luna's Life.
╰⸻⸻╯
ᴰⁱˢᶜˡᵃⁱᵐᵉʳ: ᵀʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ʰᵉʳ "ⁱⁿᵗᵉʳᵛⁱᵉʷ" ˢᵉˢˢⁱᵒⁿˢ. ˢʰᵉ'ˢ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿᵗᵉʳᵛⁱᵉʷᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ⁿᵒᵇᵒᵈʸ ᵇᵘᵗ ʰᵉʳ ʷᵃˡˡ. ᴱᵛᵉʳʸᵒⁿᵉ ʰᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵈᵃʸˢ.
The Zenith Family

Mom: "Well it starts with my mom, Blanca Ortíz or uh Blanca Zenith. She was um, the best, truly. I loved her.
Although I barely remember much of her, I just know she was a great mom, and I don't what else to say, heh. But I miss her, is all.
"

Blanca and Luna where close since Zenith was born. They did almost everything together, from going to the mall,
to just watching movies at home. It was a very strong bond. But it all came to an end when the Zenith family found out that Blanca was diagnosed with cancer. Luna was too young to really comprehend what was going on, she was eleven after all.
She thought everything would be alright, and it was just a silly sickness, like the flu. On June 26, 2018, Blanca lost her battle against her sickness. Zenith knew what this meant. She lost her other half. She lost a part of her.

Dad: "Um, but anyway- my dad. His name was Lee, Lee Zenith. I was super close with my dad after my mom... but it all came to an end when I came out to him. It was a sad moment for me, cause although he wasn't dead, I knew I became an orphan at that exact moment. It's his loss though or was. I don't care about that anymore though, he's dead. He has nothing on me." Lee always loved his children, it was not something he could forget overnight. His homophobia got the best of him though. In the end, Zenith knows that as much as he said he loved her, she knew he didn't have enough love to accept her.

Brother: "Ah, well. Grey's my twin. He and I have been raising each other basically. I love that man, but lately there's been situations with friends and stuff that has put us apart from each other. Of course, I'll never stop caring for him and loving him, but we both did things, and hurt each other, and I don't think I could ever forgive myself for that." Grey and Luna have been best friends since they were born. It's a logical and reasonable thing. Luna has sacrificed almost her whole childhood for the sake of Grey's. She would have done anything for him. It's crazy how a love triangle can change everything.

Sister: "Nadia? She's cool. She was never a part of my life growing up. She came back to town like...yesterday. I haven't seen her in years before that time. I love her dearly though! She's fun, responsible. My theory is that has- or will, have a thing with this one cute reporter guy. I have my money on it!" Nadia moved out long before their mom's death. So the twins never had a chance to grow up with Nadia. They talked and knew of each other's existence, but it was from a distance, but Luna loves her siblings, they're all she has now.

Zenith's Relationships/Friendships

Eli S. Fukushima:
"Ah, well we have history of some sort. She's my first ever girl situation ship if that makes sense. I learned a lot from her. We obviously didn't last, but I care for her, and wish her the best." Luna might not say it, but I will. Eli played her. Zenith just ghosted her for a while, like a very long while. But eventually, they made up, they've both moved on … well at least Eli has, and they're now friends. Moving on!
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Mochi T Saito: "Ah ... Mochi. She's very lovely. Did you know she's married?"
ˢʰᵉ'ᵈ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ, ᵃˡᵐᵒˢᵗ ᵃˢ ⁱᶠ ˢʰᵉ ʷᵃˢ ᵗʳʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ʰⁱᵈᵉ ᵃ ˢᵐⁱʳᵏ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ.
"As I was saying. She's a very, very close friend of mine. She helped me get out of a lot of situations, and mostly helped me figure out who I was, and what I deserve, I will never forget how much she's been there for me. She is so loyal uh, to me. And I love her for that. And if you're watching this, I love you. You deserve the world." Mochi was one of the many friends that Luna has met from the person we don't talk about. They've become extremely close over time, and continue to do so, heh. Luna truly loves Mochi, and will do anything for her. They have their secrets, but what friendship doesn't? Moving on!

Elise Helvete: "Oh! El. Love her. She's dating ... err, was dating my brother for some time, but I met her a little bit before that happened, I consider her one of my close friends. She's also been there for me for the most part, and I truly care for her." Elise and Luna have been friends for a bit before El started dating Luna's brother, Grey. Because of that relationship, Elise and Luna have bonded more, and had the time to get close. After their tragic breakup, Luna took El's side, she had her reasons. She was there for El when she was at her lowest, and vice versa. It's a sweet friendship.

Ivan Vincent: "Oh him? Just a friend. He's cute though. I love his tattoo, it's so him.
We haven't really talked much but he's cool." Tell them Zenith! Tell them how you used to have a crush on that boy. Just kidding … moving on!

Juliette Dubois: "Oh, I don't know. I barely talk to her, but she's pretty, and uh we're cool." Yeah, they know each other, but it's not anything special.

Kenji Saito: "He's um, he's cool. I find him very cute. I love the way he speaks. Oh and don't get me started on his eyes! We sometimes play volleyball, he wins most of the time, I should probably ask for a rematch. And like Itch, we also play fight, which he also wins."
ˢʰᵉ'ᵈ ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ, ˡᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ᵃᵗ ʰᵉʳ ʰᵃⁿᵈˢ. ˢʰᵉ'ᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱᵈᵍᵉᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʰᵉʳ ᶠⁱⁿᵍᵉʳˢ.
"... I consider him a friend. But it'd be mad embarrassing if the feeling isn't mutual, where he sees me as anything less." "Omg! Who is it?" I guess you'll never know.
Haru Saito: "Ah, Mr. Saito! He's a wonderful man, apart from being my favorite teacher, he's my friend. He's like the father I wish I had. I love our bond, he's very caring and funny. Just overall a wonderful person. He's the best! He adopted me for a day on parent-teacher conferences because he knew I didnt have the privilege to have parents, and I think that was very sweet of him. He almost adopted me for real though- but uh . . . with almost all my past relationships, that wasn't going to work."
ˢʰᵉ'ᵈ ˡᵃᵘᵍʰ.
Aikana “Ai” Fujika: "Finally! I've been waiting for you to ask me about her. Well where do I start with my beautiful Aikana. Okay! If you didn't know, she's my girlfriend. Words can't describe how much I love that woman. She's funny, she's sweet, she's everything I could ever ask for. I truly don't deserve her. I will always be there for Ai, and with her, unless she says other wise "
ˢʰᵉ'ᵈ ˡᵉᵃⁿ ⁱⁿ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉʳ, ᵃˢ ˢʰᵉ ᵇᵉᵍᵃⁿ ᵗᵒ ʷʰⁱˢᵖᵉʳ.
"But I really hope she doesn't say otherwise."
ˢʰᵉ'ᵈ ˢᵗᵒᵒᵈ ᵘᵖ, ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵉʳ ᵛᵒⁱᶜᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ʰᵒʷ ⁱᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵃˢ ˢʰᵉ ᶜᵒⁿᵗⁱⁿᵘᵉᵈ.
"Aikana deserves the world, but I'm scared I won't be the one to give it to her, I know she loves me and she hasn't done anything to make me think otherwise. But I have done questionable things to her, and I just want to be everything she deserves and more. I just want to marry her, she's my future." Young love. It's sweet, Ai and Luna have been friends long before they became something more. Ai has always forgiven Luna's wrongs, which is surprising, but I like it. I like how Ai always has patience for Luna. It's something that Luna has never experienced. This is genuine love, something that Luna does not want to lose, something that Luna has been missing. And although Aikana might not know this, she saved Luna in ways words can't describe. It's a love I wish I could have. I hope they get married. They have to!

Yuzu A. Kaori: "Yuzu, she's very interesting. I'm in love with her, she and her boyfriend are cute, they're fun...if you know what I mean. Yuzu is one of my greatest friends I've know her for a while now. We do everything together, and uh, yeah I dunno what else to say." It's a thruple. PFF ok bye.

Micah J. M. Fukushima: "Ahhh, Micah. He's cute, he's Yuzu's man! He's hella respectful towards her, makes him 10 times more attractive, even though that's the bare minimum. Anywho! Yeah ... my favorite moment was that one time at the bowling place it was interesting." Stop smirking Luna! God, you're so obvious.
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

╭⸻⸻╮
Events after this very real interview.
╰⸻⸻╯

5/5/22: Aikana came back into town after a few weeks of being gone. She met up with Luna, and told her that she wanted to talk. Being her girlfriend, she agreed. They talked for a while, reconnected and told each other things that have happened during Ai's absence. In one of them, Luna told her about her fling between Yuzu & Micah. This was never a problem for Aikana, giving that they agreed on an open relationship, at least until they were sure they were going to get married. But this time, this time was different, she immediately asked what their names where, and being Luna, she told her. Described their looks, their personalities, Luna was just excited to talk about them. Aikana cut the conversation short, and told Luna that she had something to do, and to meet her at the beach when she was done. At this point, Luna was worried, but she trusted Aikana, and agreed to meet up afterwards. After what felt like forever, they finally met up. Ai took Luna to the nearest boat, and had small talk with her before everything began. She told Luna how she didn't want to continue with the open relationship, at at this point Luna was thinking, "Is Aikana about to propose to me?" because at first she was completely fine with it but if she's was proposing of course she didn't want Luna to be with anyone else. And of course, Luna was right, she saw Aikana getting on one knee, pulling out a beautiful ring and saying the following, "Luna Zenith, I love you dearly. You've impacted my life so much. Luna Zenith, there is no one else who I want to spend the rest of my life with. I love you so much." Although Luna had a feeling, she was shocked, excited, even. She of course, said yes. And it was the greatest moment of her life! . . . Until. Luna Zenith saw a tall looking figure, they had full black attire, and a mask on. She was still smiling, but she glanced at the person, and she saw the person approaching her now fiancé. In just a blink of an eye, she witnessed her fiancé get brutally, but quickly, murdered in front of her. Everything happened so fast, the figure fled, and Luna panicked, she grabbed her phone to call 110, but no battery. She looked for Ai's phone, and to her surprise, Aikana didn't bring it. The one time she didn't. She was lost, there was no one around them, they were in the middle of no where. This was it, all Luna could do was scream for her lover, for her fiancé. On May 5th, 2022, Aikana lost her life. Luna doesn't know why, or whom could've done such thing to sweet, sweet Aikana.
And to this day, Luna has never been the same.

[W.I.P … yes there will be more.]​

Last edited:

pashy

Level 183
Surname: "Surname? Like, last name? Oh, right. It's Zenith. Luna Zenith, my bad." The name Zenith is primarily a gender-neutral name of English origin that means
"The Very Top" It's her father's surname.
Do u really look for a good surname meaning.. I mean, my surname means f i e l d... Yes, field, meaningful.

lxvna

Level 8
lxvna
lxvna
Notable+
Do u really look for a good surname meaning.. I mean, my surname means f i e l d... Yes, field, meaningful.
LMAO. I mean honestly, when I made her character I just found the surname and ran with it. It wasn't until I made this biography that I actually started to look into it.

Users who are viewing this thread