mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

LunaJavaEdition | airport sugestion

Yeah within lore as someone else said it exists and even looking at the official Karakura Map it only exists on the map, the thing with an airport is 1. Another faction added to the server when everyone else is busy with other factions 2. No one wants to roleplay out going to an airport 3. Theres no places to even go and the airport would require them to build a entirely new map for this to even be functional, that goes onto the 4th point, it couldn't even be functional and would just sit there with nothing happening, I also feel like no one would use it.
where can i see that map

free me bruh

Level 29
SkiXD
SkiXD
Omega+
They would theoretically have to expand the map and it would take the builders awhile to do if they did they would probably just redo the whole map which I doubt they would do but no one really wants to role play out flying and getting on a plane and stuff.

Hamburger

Level 190
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
It’s really unnecessary to make an airport, and that’s why the subway exists. The idea of being on an airplane does sound cool, though.

moral1ty

Level 13
moral1ty
moral1ty
Notable+
We’ve used planes before in events, I think that’s really the only time they’d be useful to us. Would love another trip to France tho :cat smirk:

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- One does exist in Karakura, however we'd prefer to keep players on the map itself to increase roleplay around Karakura. We primarily use the airport for events only.​

Users who are viewing this thread