Level 8
Lunameowrp
Lunameowrp
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name): LunaJavaEdition

What is your discord username? Thatwindowgirl

Describe your activity on the server: i am really active every single day

What is your timezone?: South Africa GMT +2

List your current and past applications: Portuguese language application was accepted

What experiences do you have with roleplay?: my experiences for roleplaying is to properly

What is your motivation for applying? i could be a good hospital staff member

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist): Doctor

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted? i fully understand

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role? i acknowledge

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished? i acknowledge

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? I understand

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name: Jones Nakamura Ito.

Character’s Gender and Pronouns: Female she/her

Character’s Age (if accepted): 29

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD): Grade-12

Character’s Nationality: Brazillan

Character’s Marital Status: Engaged

Character’s Religious Denomination: Chirstian

Character’s Spoken Languages: Portuguese

Backstory (100+ Words)
Jones Nakamura was Born in Brazil Daughter to Akiko Nakamura and Hiroshi Nakamura
When she was older she was put in a traditional Portuguese school she went through a lot
Just many many years later jones lived with her husband john eubobquay and her son john jr
SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen) I think my char could be a good doctor

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions? not yet

Has your character completed any additional schooling? no

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique? she had pink hair and pink contacts

How does your character act on and off duty? she hangs around at home

Does your character function better on their own or with others? she functions better on her own

What plans does your character have for the future? to have fun

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- When applying for a faction, having detail is one of the best ways to show your interest to the higher-up team. We recommend that you spend more time adding detail to your application if you wish to apply again!

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread