mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied LunchTime Monitor Application

[OOC section]
In Game Name:
FeelingAmazing

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Lunchtime Monitor

How often do you log onto the server?:
I log on every day after I get home, I get home around 6:30 pm west.

Do you have discord?
Yes, my discord is FeelingAmazing#2978. I had discord since I suppose 2017, I have been using it to talk to my friends and I would make Minecraft videos and post it on youtube, but the video is laggy which sucks. I would also use discord to call my friends to keep in touch with them through summer but since I have some on my phone, I can just call them.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do have a mic and it is a Turtle Beach Streaming Mic.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I was banned about 4 days for spamming and ooc harassment.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes, I can ensure that I will come on often as I can.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I will try to not get my character fired and to be a good worker.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
Lunchtime monitors are responsible for the safety of schoolchildren during lunchtime breaks. They are sometimes called school midday supervisors, lunchtime controllers or lunchtime assistants. Their duties include supervising pupils in the dining hall, playground and other school premises, and making sure they do not leave the school or go into areas that are out of bounds.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
No, I do not. Since I started playing a few weeks ago, I am really getting used to the rules and the server. I have been learning from my mistakes and have been learning the rules a long way. I cannot wait to stay in the server for a very long time.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Well nothing, I mostly just roleplay with friends and weird things and just talk. I have been murdered a few times so I stay low and out of alleyways to not get myself in some trouble. So I wear my mask around spooky places so people won't target me.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Like I have said, lunchtime monitors are responsible for students safety during lunch breaks. They make sure that there are no students trying to leave the campus and to make sure that they are not fighting and bullying anyone. They are supposed to check the dining halls, playground, and other school premises.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would tell them to stop or else I would call the principle. My char doesn't like being cursed out so he will fight and yell at the student being disrespectful. If he was still cursing I would call security and the principle to deal with this person.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
If told me to do a hazardous job I would accept only he would let me bring a friend along if it is a dangerous thing to do. If it wasn't that dangerous and my char could take it down then I would have accepted it and do the job he wanted me to do.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
If I saw another employee doing stupid things I would tell him to stop and if he didn't stop I would call the principle to deal with him and would tell him that he's being ridiculous, I would also tell the students to leave the room because he could influence kids to do what he is doing.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
James Q.
Chosen Job: Lunchtime Monitor

Motivation for Joining YHS: My motivations are other Lunchtime monitors because they all the students safe and they very helpful. When I was in 5th grade they would always talk to students and would always help them when they needed it. When I was very young, I would ask them if they could tie my shoe and they would and I thanked them for helping me.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think that I should be accepted because I am person who cares about there job and would always go to work whenever he can. I am a respectful person and would always help a person in need. I would do crazy jobs for the principle even if it means losing my life or not.

TechJD

Level 43
-Seems a bit rushed.
-The application is very small.
-The applications could've been formatted a lot better.
-You're past experience with having a role similar to that wasn't very good.
Thank you for taking the time and making this application but I'm going to have to say Denied.

Users who are viewing this thread