players online

luvBelak BMD Application

Belak

Level 7
luvBelak
luvBelak
Omega+
  • OOC INFORMATION:
IGN: (Please also list any of your alternate accounts)
luvBelak (main)
Grammers (alt)
Khmiii (alt)
luvXhosa (alt)
Describe your activity on the server:
I am active quite often. I spend multiple hours of my day on SRP roleplaying in many different scenarios such as GangRP, RomanceRP, FamilyRP, etc. I GangRP quite often but if I were to be accepted into this BMD spot my activity within GangRP would see a notable increase. Looking at FamilyRP, I participate in this genre quite often because I love to stay in contact with all of the family members icly and enjoy spending time with them oocly. When it comes to RomanceRP, I am not as active because I find it can become repetitive over time, which is boring.
Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone:
@belakks and I have a microphone
Specify your country of origin and time zone:
United States, CST (Central Standard Time)
What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:
I have some notable motivations in applying for this role. One of them being the aspiration to form stronger connections and relationships within the gangrp community. Specifically I would like to become acquainted with other BMD’s so that we may exchange knowledge and support and better ourselves. Another reason I am seeking the black market dealer position is that I believe it will change my perspective on the gangrp - The general principles of gangrp can get stale over time and I want to provide change in that regard.
What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
I believe my ability to consistently contribute time into the gangrp genre would make me a desirable candidate for this role. I can promote and or encourage collaborative behaviors among my peers so that our endeavors run as smoothly as possible. In addition, I will seek to resolve any conflicts or disputes among fellow BMDs in a fair and positive manner. For instance, my use of situationally appropriate humor to lighten the mood of conversations.
What previous experience do you have in working with a team?
In the past, I was the coordinator for my personal minecraft PVP server, BelakMC, where I worked with builders and programmers to construct the framework and maps for my server. Another instance of my interaction with a team would be my participation in minecraft football, an activity which demands communication and teamwork.
What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
Adding more corrupt locations on the map would increase the crime activity as well as create strongholds for criminals to operate out of. This would make gangrp become alive.
Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
Yes, I have read over every permission
Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
Yes, I understand
Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
Yes, I comprehend
Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:
Yes, I am aware​
  • IC INFORMATION:
Full Legal Name:
Donner Ingolf Knochen
Criminal Alias:
‘WRLD’
Age & Occupation: (Note: if you become a black market dealer, you will be permitted the Adult role)
Gender & Marital Status:
Male, Not Married
Ethnicity & Race:
German, Caucasian
Known Languages:
German
Former Associations/Occupations:
former gang owner
Highest Level of Education:
High School Diploma
Physical/Mental Ailments: (If inapplicable, put N/A)
N/A
Known Family Members: (If inapplicable, put N/A)
N/A
Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:

Donner would have pale brown eyes with pale blonde hair. Dressed in a full suit with a dirty gold / pale yellow tie. Donner would be a clean shaven man and he would have a skin care routine to keep his pale yellow skin clean. you would capture him usually in professional looking clothing.
Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:
Donner is a laid back individual who enjoys spending time having conversations with his friends and socializing with other acquaintances. When it comes to his criminal life, Donner is cold and indifferent, eliminating anyone who interrupts or meddles in his affairs. Notably, some of his past clients have consistently reported Donner's temper to be on a short fuse, with even the smallest of disputes between themselves and Donner resulting in extreme violence.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail: (200+ words minimum)
Starting off, Donner had a loving family and made friends easily in school. However, his life took a drastic turn when his parents were tragically killed in a car accident. At that time Donner was aged 15. Unfortunately, despite the support of his friends, it was at this age that donner began abusing prescription drugs to cope with the loss of his parents – which inevitably started his connection to crime.

As Donner grew older, he formed connections with many individuals and groups within the crime world. Through these connections, he learned about how the world of crime worked, how to execute crimes, and most notably, how to dispose of witnesses – something that would contribute to Donner’s personality becoming cold and methodical, showing no mercy to those who angered him or otherwise got in his way.

Elite criminals in the crime world began to take notice of Donner’s potential, and at the age of 24, he had secured the position of ‘Black Market Dealer’ within the crime world. With this position, Donner’s influence grew, and so to did his violent behavior – this behavior made anyone who interacted with Donner careful about how they acted, because to cause trouble for Donner would be a potentially deadly endeavor.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer: (This can be anything — a weapon deal, an event they may be involved in, or maybe an interaction with a gang)
Donner (‘WRLD’) happens upon one of his clients (‘Sheico’) reselling a product he sold to he or she earlier. This revelation severely angers Donner, resulting in him killing the client, referred to as 'Sheico' by Donner.

‘WRLD’ - “ Do you mind telling me just what it is you are doing?”

‘Sheico’ - “Oh, I- I just uhm, I’m just about to store the new piece I bought off you earlier.”

‘WRLD’ - “Is that so. Then would you mind telling me what exactly is happening in this recording?”

[!] The footage shows Sheico conducting a sale of illegal weapons originally sourced from ‘WRLD’ [!]

‘Sheico’ - “Uh-um, I-I can explai-

[!] Sheico is knocked to the floor and Donner unsheathes a hidden dagger [!]

‘WRLD’ - “No, Sheico. I’m afraid there’s nothing to explain. You had the gall to undermine my business behind my back. For this transgression, you will die.”

[!] Donner lunges towards Sheico and Plunges the blade into his stomach [!]

[!]
Sheico screams in pain and attempts to push himself away from Donner [!]

‘Sheico’ - “Please, wait, I’ll give you all the profits, just don’t kill me, please!”

‘WRLD’ - “Your fate was sealed when you decided to oppose me, and now you will suffer the consequences!”

[!] ‘WRLD’ plunges the dagger hilt deep into Sheico’s neck, and then wrenches the blade furiously across and out of his neck. This leaves a deep, gruesome wound that nearly decapitates Sheico, drenching the surrounding floor with Sheico’s blood [!]

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer: (If inapplicable, put N/A)

N/A​

Last edited:

Hirathex

Level 252
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for applying, but I've decided to deny your application for the following reason(s)

We generally look for players who have a fairly clean server history and those who have been playing for some time. To improve your chances later on, you can try joining other factions and community teams first.

DETAIL
When applying to a faction, it's a good idea to add detail in your application to lengthen it and show you're motivated for the role. Keep this in mind if you decide you'd like to reapply!​

Users who are viewing this thread