mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Luvrllyy's Professor Application

Yumeko

Level 2
ut-Of-Character information:

What is your Minecraft username?: luvrllyy

How old are you?: 16

Do you have any previous bans?: No, I do not have any previous bans and do not intend on receiving any in the foreseeable future either.

What Country are you from?: Ireland, aka GMT timezone

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): luv#4040

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I am aware and find this completely fair.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I am quite active on both the server and try to be on the forums when I can. Usually I play on SRP for 4+ hours, however if I were to get accepted, I would have a greater incentive to get on to play, which would mean I would be even more active.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?: I have played SRP for about 3 years now, and have loved the progression of the server as well as my experience on it as time has gone by.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Sykkki's history Teacher Application

SchoolRP Sykkki's History Teacher Application

SchoolRP Sykkki's Private-Tutor Application

https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.32189/ https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.32150/

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?: College - age 20

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?: The reason I've applied for professor , my reasoning to applying are my friends. They've told me how breathtaking the job is. And that it was actually fun, any type of employee, is actually fun. I also want students to have fun , but still be educated at the same time. I want to give student's a bigger understanding in subject(s).
As a lot know, professors and teachers are a big part to SRP.and I think that this position would perfectly suit me due to the i'm passionate to teaching and I'm not afraid to raise my voice, nor am I shy.I'm able to teach people certain things, ICly , or OOCly.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: Since I have been roleplaying for around 3 years or so, I feel like it’s fair to say that I have gained a good amount of experience in roleplaying. I have engaged in StudentRP and RomanceRP for example.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: Classroom logs are quite important since the teachers/professors can keep a record of how many classes they have taught and what they have taught in that lesson. This can also be seen proof of lessons being taught for the principal/vice principal/dean to check.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: I believe that these are the main rules for any classroom:

1. You are NOT allowed to use your phone during the lesson.

2. You should treat others in the classroom and around school with respect. This includes other students, teachers and members of school staff. Since you are a college student, you will be seen as a role model to youngers in the school, and so this rule should be followed anyways.

3. Think before you speak. NO inappropriate, racist, sexist comments.

4. NO drugs/alcohol/other forms of consumption in the classroom.

5. Do NOT eat/drink/sleep in class. Pay attention to what the professor is teaching and contribute as much as you can.
  6. You are to remain seated in class , unless permission is given.
Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP): I started role-playing around 3 years ago when I was introduced to this form of gaming through youtube videos. I have quite enjoyed roleplaying and hope to engage in other forms of roleplay to enhance my experience in the future.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete? What is a College-Professor's salary?:

A college professor is usually quite strict, rules-abiding, and is passionate about the subject that they are teaching. They are expected to teach at least 15 classes per month, for which they will receive 450,000 yen. If they complete an extra 10 classes, they can receive a bonus of 50,000 yen. They will most likely have been teaching for a good amount of years, probably starting off as a high school teacher and now a professor. They are required to

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

[H. Hiro N. Sizumi] In front of you would stand a female standing at a height of 5'4. She would have blue eyes and luscious, black hair. She would have a gentle voice and a humble look. She would have a curvaceous body and would weigh 115 lbs. She would smell like sea caramel.

She would be a calm, peaceful woman however when necessary, she will raise her voice. She is not afraid to present her opinions and voice where needed, and is very passionate about her interests. Since her teenage years, she has been interested in crime and murder mysteries, this was something that really peaked her interest.

She would be quite overprotective of her friends and her only living sisters, Kiriko and Cassie: her main aims in life were to share her knowledge with others and to be able to feed her sister and provide a good life for her.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?: I would approach them, telling them to be quiet whilst walking around in the halls since it is rude and disrespectful to disrupt the calm ambience of the school. Being a part of a sports team does not mean they should get a free pass to do whatever they wish, and I will remind them of that in a gentle manner. If they do not listen and still continue doing so, I will issue them a detention and also inform their team captain of their disruptive behaviour.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?: I would call them out and take them to the side, in order to have a quick word. I will not publicly embarrass them, since I do not believe that to be the best way forward, however it is still important to inform them of their mistakes. I will ask them to start paying attention and contributing, but if they do not, then I will take them to the dean’s office so that the dean can have a more formal and serious talk with the student.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me would head to the printer with the textbook in her hand, placing the book (open to the topic-correlating pages) on the copier, making 20 copies of the pages. She would grab the sheets from the printer, stapling them in bundles to give to the students as handouts.

/me would stand at the door of her classroom, patiently waiting for her students to arrive. She would have a slight smile on her face, as she greeted the incoming group of students, wishing them “Good morning, please take a seat.”

/me would open the drawer at her desk, taking out the bundles of marked papers, reading over the names on the sheets so she could go and give them back to the corresponding students. E.g: “Well done Annie, you scored 87% on this test.”

/me would get up from her seat, walking around the class slowly, looking at the students getting along with the task. She would smile to herself, seemingly proud of how well behaved the students were.

/me would look at the folders in front of her, containing different worksheets and pre-made notes for each module. She’d pick out the blue folder, opening it up till halfway, then she would take out the keyword matching exercises for the topic she would teach the class today.

Backstory

In North Korea, a female named Hirotoshi (Hiro) was born on January 5th, 1994 to the parents of Lora Nishimura and Jamie Nishimura. Her parents loved her greatly, but soon after, her parents’ attention was shared with her newborn sister, Kiriko Nishimura. After her sister was born, life was better for Hiro, more fun and adventurous. She lived in a seemingly rich area which meant her parents were able to provide a lot of things for her and her sister. A couple of years later, her sister Cassie was born. She was a very hyper and crazy child, a bit spoiled but not too much. When her family were away, she'd be doing the chores, if not that then wandering around the city buying magnificent gifts. Hiro was an average girl, she had a regular school education.

As time went on, life got harder for her family. They were experiencing some slight financial difficulties so Hiro decided to try to find a job to help out her parents, since she was the eldest. Hiro had found herself starting to find an interest in reading so she decided to start reading a few murder mystery books she had bought: she got engrossed in the books spending so long reading them. She decided to start working at a local bookstore and despite it not being a high-paid job, she enjoyed her time there.

One day when she was packing her bag for work, she heard a loud gunshot. Hirotoshi and the rest of the family rushed down as quickly as they could, only to see her uncle dead. Hirotoshi balled her eyes out in despair, laying her head on the uncle's chest in agony. After a few years, when she turned a bit older, her family decided to move to Japan. As much as Hirotoshi wanted to stay, she had no other option. Her and her family left to move to Japan however something unexpected happened - as the plane was landing, it experienced some issues resulting in it landing with a strong force and speed. This led to a couple passengers being dead, including her parents and one of her sisters, Anastasia.

Hirotoshi wanted the best for her sister, so she started learning more about crimes and writing works for others, online. Soon enough they moved in with their cousins, Hiro and Kiriko started studying extra hard to make a living. Hiro decided to go try to get a better education and enrolled herself and her sister at Karakura High. She and Kiriko were quite interested in becoming teachers, and had aspirations to excel in the field when they grew up. She and her sister saw open spots for High-School Teachers: Kiriko wanted to give it a shot and got accepted. Hiro decided to teach at another school in the town over, where she spent a couple years before making the decision to be a College Professor. She knew that she wanted to teach something related to crime, perhaps criminology or forensic sciences, but ultimately decided on Forensics since she enjoyed both Science and Crime.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: H. Hiro N. S. H. Tamaki / Hirotoshi 'Hiro' Nishimura Sizumi Holland Tamaki

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Hiro

Preferred Name: Miss Tamaki

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Korean

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 4

Working Experience (# of years): 6

Academic Degree: Masters

Year of Graduation: 2015

Major(s): Forensic Sciences

Minors: Psychology

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: French, Korean

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No, as of now.

Preferred Teaching Subject: Forensics

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread