mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

MA INTRO WHAAAHHHOOO XD

Kawaii_Kittyxx

Level 13
Yo, my name is Kawaii_Kittyxx and I joined this server last year. Baaassiccly I was looking for a good roleplay server but I couldn't find one since like 99% of rp severs literally have 1 person in it so....BUT THEN...I found this server and I heard it was really good and had looaads of peeps so I was like YUUUUSS LORD!! Den I joined it and I made loads of friends BUT THEN...after the new awesome map was created I never saw them since....sooo ima loner... Luckily I make new friends everyday so I'm ok! Anyways lemme tell you about Ma beautify amazing self XD. Well my hobbies are rping, rping, eating, rping, eating, more eating, rping, more rping, eating, more eating and making hilarious and embarrassing photoshops of Donald Trump that could ruin his career....XD
And the most favourite hobbie I like is....*drum roll*.....DA SERVER AND ALL DEM LOVLEY STAFF :D.

Anyways I hope I get to see your beautiful amazing faces on the server! Cya! (BTW I hope this intro shows how mature I am XD)

P.S DANK ME LORD FOR DIS AMAZING SEVER AMEN.

Aiylana

Level 35
And they will be happy and live together forever until I release them into the wild. BE FREE LITTLE DUCKIES!!!

Users who are viewing this thread