mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Mace's Biography

mace_in

Level 19
Before my bio, I just want to say that I know it will be very stupid. I do not know how to insert pictures so brace for impact.

[ Mace Lovegood ]

Basic Information

First Name:Mace
Surname: Lovegood

Preferred Name:
Mace, Macey and MaceyPoo if we are talking friends.

Aliases:
Normally likes to be called Mace and one of the three preferred names.
Height:
6ft
Weight:
120 pounds
Build:
Strong(just imagine John Cena but probably better abs and muscles in arms stand out better)
Skin Color:
Darkish Tannish
Eye Color:
Light Blue
Hair Style:
Normally spiked but normally unseen due to a constant wearing of a hat.
Hair Color:
Brown
Fashion:
Normally sports gear with torn blue jeans.
Abnormalities:
Can't control self once he gets angry. Also won't stop until someone tells him.
Date of Birth:
March 28th, 1998
Place of Birth:
Shinotaketatsu hospital
Nationality:
American
Race:
American
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Religious Beliefs:
Believes in God and Jesus Christ but isn't Christian
Political Beliefs:
Democratic

Detailed Look

Appearance:
Usually long sleeves and a full shirt. Likes to have a number on the back of the shirt(for instance a twelve)
Likes sea blue jeans that are white and torn in the middle.

Personality:
[Likes to see people happy and tries over and over again and won't stop until someone asks him to.]

Diseases/Illness:
[Many. Has to make own bandages and casts to not have reactions, but is normally taking no fear or damage]

Character Voice:
Normally in a small cute sweet pursuading kind of voice

Equipment:
School bag housing many medical items.

Clothes:
Just the clothes on my skin.

Hobbies:
Football, helping people, being a surgeon/Doctor.
Also likes to make people happy

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
Like I said in Abnormalities and Disorders. Same things.
Skills:
Dentistry, hospitality, that kind of stuff.
Quirks: Just can trip or fall and it can easily break his bones but when he is angry or is fighting, he will ignore all pain.

Header
Imagine my character looking backwards and there is fire in front of me and I am about to turn and walk into it.

Relationships and Family:
Full Name - Your Relation - Alive/Dead
Madison-Mother-Died in car crash
Peter-Father- Died in a car crash
Allison- Sister- Died in a car crash
Backstory:
There wasn't very much that happened in his early life, but it was all interesting. He sometimes says that his parents died in a car crash when he was 1-5. Honestly, he can't even remember that far back. He has short-term memory. But it washes away only after a year or 2. So here is the story:

When Mace was born, the parents said they had given birth to an angel. His older sister, Allison, was 11 at the time, and agreed with them in a nick of time. Then they treated him like an angel, them being one of the richest families in Shinotaketatsu. After his first birthday, he didn't want all this glory, fame and rich. But he still wanted his parents. Then the moment that horrified him for the next few years of his life came---the crash. It was purposeful. He knew that off the start. The car waited at the stop light for a while. Then Mace's family went over the intersection. And then that car went at like 75MPh and hit the side. Mace was sitting on the left. And he was in his baby seat. His father died of being scared to death, his mother's airbag functioned improperly and she hit her head at the front, and his sister had a lot of pieces of glas thrown into her head, causing her death. Mace only got a huge scar on the top of his head. That was a ********* that did that. Many other rich families died that way. Just about five or 6. Mace was sent to the hospital and he cried for 5 days straight. And then he was sent to the orphanage and he lived there until he was six. Then he ran away. He stayed on the streets for his whole life, even to this day you may see him wandering around. And he did fist fights and all that. And that is it!

I hoped you all enjoyed this and if you are my friend, then just say that you are my friend and have evidence to confirm it. Thanks, and bye!!!!

Last edited:

PrincessOwlton

Level 28
If you want to insert an image, just right click the image that you want off the internet and press 'Copy Image Address'. Then, go back onto the thread and click the image button next to the smiley face and right click. Click 'paste', the press the insert button. It should work.

As for the bio, everyone needs to have a last name in roleplay. I feel like you should add more to your backstory and make it exciting and detailed for people on here to read.

mace_in

Level 19
If you want to insert an image, just right click the image that you want off the internet and press 'Copy Image Address'. Then, go back onto the thread and click the image button next to the smiley face and right click. Click 'paste', the press the insert button. It should work.

As for the bio, everyone needs to have a last name in roleplay. I feel like you should add more to your backstory and make it exciting and detailed for people on here to read.
I don't have any image addresses and my character is special because he doesn't have a last name.¥¥¥¥¥¥¥£££££££€€€€€€€$$$$$$$

Last edited:

DarknessHail

Level 22
When Mace was born, the parents said they had given birth to an angel. His older sister, Allison, was 11 at the time, and agreed with them in a nick of time. Then they treated him like an angel, them being one of the richest families in Shinotaketatsu. After his first birthday, he didn't want all this glory, fame and rich. But he still wanted his parents. Then the moment that horrified him for the next few years of his life came---the crash. It was purposeful. He knew that off the start. The car waited at the stop light for a while. Then Mace's family went over the intersection. And then that car went at like 75MPh and hit the side. Mace was sitting on the left. And he was in his baby seat. His father died of being scared to death, his mother's airbag functioned improperly and she hit her head at the front, and his sister had a lot of pieces of glas thrown into her head, causing her death. Mace only got a huge scar on the top of his head. That was a ********* that did that. Many other rich families died that way. Just about five or 6. Mace was sent to the hospital and he cried for 5 days straight. And then he was sent to the orphanage and he lived there until he was six. Then he ran away. He stayed on the streets for his whole life, even to this day you may see him wandering around. And he did fist fights and all that. And that is it!
No offense, but you sound like a serial killer...

Users who are viewing this thread