mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Maddie G. Hamilton's new biography | MaddieeWasHere | Not finished!!!

CrxxchieRP

Level 10
[ INSERT CHARACTER NAME ]
[character image here]
N/A (at the moment)
Basic Information

First Name: Maddie G. Hamilton
Surname: Mads

Preferred Name:
[Something like 'Nicky' 'Johnny']
Mads
Aliases:
n/a
Height:
5'6
Weight:
117lbs
Build:
Hourglass
Skin Color:
light
Eye Color:
blue
Hair Style:
messy
Hair Color:
blonde
Fashion:
preppy style
Abnormalities:

Date of Birth:
18/01/2006
Place of Birth:
Russia
Nationality:
Russia
Race:

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual
Religious Beliefs:

Political Beliefs:

General Appearance

Appearance:
bright and shy
Personality:
Maddie was bought up to be a bright child, with tons of family who were with her. She liked to paint and always liked to hangout with friends who meant so much to her. She usually didn't like expressing her emotions to others and used to stay in her room everyday
Diseases/Illness:
N/A
Character Voice:
She talks very calmly, her voice is like calming and soothing.

Equipment:
Maddie always carries around a plushie that her mother got her when she was struggling at school.

Clothes:
her clothes were always pink and baggy.
Hobbies:
She loves painting, singing and dancing
Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
She was diagnosed with ADHD when she was 13. Then got diagnosed with MDD (major depression disorder) when her mother died, a month after she was diagnosed with an eating disorder due to being stressed and lost her appetite
Skills:
Her skills are painting, singing dancing.
Querks:
N/A
Family:
Ivankov Family (Biological)
Yankov 'Yan' Ivankov - Biological Father - Gone Missing
"Eversince you've been gone, I miss you.. you've have changed after mother died, if you come back.. please, we need to talk. It's hard to know that you're out there wanting your daughter back."
N/A | Biological Mother - Dead
"Hi mother, I love you.. I wish I had you here with me when I'm in my hardest times. It's hard to know if you are still here with me. You always were."
Hanae Ivankov - Adopted Sister - Gone Missing
"I know you're not active in this town anymore, but I want to say things I wanted to say in the past few years. I loved you as a sister, a best friend and a true friend. Wherever you are, I hope you have safe travels, big sister. I hope you feel better soon [!] you would see a selfie of Maddie blowing a kiss [!]"
Adopted Families - Hamilton and Gojo!
Henry Hamilton - Adopted Father - Alive
"I know that we've been through so much together, but I'm thankful for you to accept me back as your daughter, in the past. I got myself into those things that I wasn't meant to. I hope I can make things up to you, I always thought we had a special bond between me and you. I love you, you always made me happy. taking me to go get ice cream and making me love unicorns in the past. I will always be your little girl"
Kyle Hamilton - Adopted Big Brother - Alive
"Hi little bitch, my smelly stinky brother. I hope you have safe travels wherever you are, I love you big brother, even if you are too hard to love."
Gojo Family
Yuichi 'Yui' Gojo - Fatherly figure / Uncle - Alive.
"Thank you for everything, you've done for me. I wouldn't be here without you. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be happy where I'm at right now. You have made me want to hug you, uncle. You're not only an uncle to me, but you're a father to me. thank you for being in my life when I needed somebody to talk to."
a message to all of the siblings and cousins from Maddie
"I LOVE YOU SIBLINGS! and cousins!"
More will come for Family!
Friends:
Leo Itsuka | Bestie - Alive
"HI BESTIE, anyways. YOU'RE MY FAVOURITE VICE PRESIDENT, you're hugs make me FEEL so WARM! you little bitch! stay strong, and stay healthy. Sleep, eat and cuddle up in a blanket :3"
Valentina 'Val' Romanov | Best Friend - Alive
"You are my best friend, you are my sunshine. you are my true friend. Thank you for being there for me when I needed you. If you didn't come back, I wouldn't be here. I needed all the support I needed to get through the pain I went through. I love your children so much, they are so cute.. but they look like Eiichi and I'm gonna say something that I haven't said in my life. but Eiichi is ugly.
Backstory:
Writing up at the moment!!​

Users who are viewing this thread