mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Maddie Tomohiro Ramonov's New Official Biography | Reworked (still need to do some stuff)

CrxxchieRP

Level 10
Maddie Tomohiro Ramonov
2023-07-04_10.54.59.png

Basic Information

First Name:
Maddie Tomohiro Ramonov
Surname: Tomohiro Ramonov

Preferred Name:
'Mads' Tomohiro

Aliases:
idk
Height:
5'8
Weight:
117lbs
Build:
Hourglass
Skin Color:
Beige
Eye Color:
Blue
Hair Style:
Down
Hair Color:
Blonde with pink highlights
Fashion:
Maddie is usually seen in t-shirts and crop tops with skirts or jeans
Abnormalities:
?
Date of Birth:
18/01/2004
Place of Birth:
Russia
Nationality:
Russian
Race:
?
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Religious Beliefs:

Political Beliefs:

General Appearance

Appearance:2023-07-03_22.14.25.png

Personality: Maddie is the type of girl who likes cake and headpats. She looks up to her boyfriend and her family, she always is happy and is very sometimes happy to have somebody beside her if she needs help. Maddie always had a fear of losing somebody she really loved. She doesn't want her papa to leave her because of her fear of losing Yaki, or Henry.. she always says she will keep them safe even if it risks her own life.

Diseases/Illness:
?

Character Voice:
[How does your character talk?]
[Feel free to link a youtube video with a clip of talking]

?
Equipment:
Phone
Metal Bat (only for defensive reasons)
ID
Javelin & Discus
Fifty five of boiled eggs

Shrimp Plushie
Her dead sister's bracelet (she always wears it)
a smiley mask!

Clothes:
?
Hobbies: One day, Maddie would want to turn an art teacher, since her loving of painting and drawing her loved ones. She also likes to annoy everyone to give her what she wants, but sometimes is a bit of a dramatic woman, if she don't get what she wants

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
MDD - Major Depression Disorder

This disorder makes you lose interest or pleasure. It will also make you struggle to sleep and have a depressed mood. Maddie was diagnosed this when she noticed she lost interest in ball pits and unicorn plushies, and started to feeling down. She also felt like she was worthless and had guilt of her past of what she has been through. She has been taking pills to help her get through it, since now.. Maddie hasn't given up to how she is struggling to take her pills. She also has loads of friends, to go to if she's more struggling more. Her friends support her through the disorder
PTSD - Post traumatic Stress Disorder
This disorder makes you have visions that is from your past. It will also give you nightmares when you sleep and also, intrusive thoughts or images. This will also give you pain, trembling and nausea and sweating. Maddie has gone in so much trauma that she has been diagnosed with this disorder, when she found out she was scared and didn't notice it appeared in her life, she then received medication to help this disorder. Maddie had difficulties' of getting rid of the visions, but was very glad to seek help by somebody who is professional and somebody that can help her get rid of this disorder.

Skills:
?
Querks:
?
Family:
Tomohiro Family
Eito Tomohiro | Adopted Father | Alive
"Hello there, father. Your an amazing father, your always sometimes grumpy but I love you so much. You have done so great to Karakura and I'm so happy I'm your daughter. Even if you ground me for soaking you with my water gun!"
Mikuri M. Tomohiro | Sister | Alive
"Hi there sissy poo! You are my best friend and my favourite sister, you always make me proud. I wished to have the greatest sister and you've become my best sister, I love you sissy poo <3"

Kenma Tomohiro | Brother | Teammate | Alive

"You are the best brother ever and my only brother that I've ever had, you always are there for me at practices and being on the same team as my big brother is always the best thing, I love you big bro! keep dreaming!"
Ramonov Family
Walter M. Ramonov | Biological Brother | Alive
"I know you got loads of things going on, I know your on a trip but why throw an egg at my friend? It's not funny bro.. I love you but WHY an egg? I miss you. <3"
Arakan Y. Ramonov | Biological Middle Big Brother | Alive
"I don't generally know you much as Walter, but I still love you the same as Walter. I know both of you have stuff on your mind and stuff and your both on a trip but why go on a trip without your sister? I love you!"
Adrian O. Ramonov | Cousin | Alive
"Hey little cous! you have always been my little cousin, but why so serious? I know I did my mistakes but I love you so much that I'm sorry about everything"
Friends
Sumi Ushida | Track Team Captain | Alive
"Hey Sumi! thanks for letting me into the team, I knew I was gonna get in the second I saw you and the team. Ever since, I met the team I felt so complete with my life and everyone in my life knew that I was proud of myself of who I am. Thanks for everything, I owe you one!"

Shiro Osiris-Yoshiro | Track Teammate/sister figure | Alive
"Hey... so you have become my sister and you've gain my trust but like why date the one I hate, I know I dated two of your enemies and I regret everything, why don't you understand that I'm a fool for letting you down, I didn't know you would of tried out with for emotional support, and you now become my teammate, I'm so proud of you for getting through hard stuff like I did and I'll happy to support you."
Yuri "Hanso" Soretto | Brother Figure | Alive
"Yuri, Yuri. My greatest big idiot of a friend. You are the coolest friend on earth, that I couldn't imagine to be more proud of. You are like the most of my friends that care. Most of all, you are there for me. you always are proud of me, I do think we have something in common! you are considered my little brother that I never had in my life!"
Vivian Ivankov | Sister Figure | Dead
"Since you've been gone, I've been wishing to protect you. Mo told you was dead, and I truly thank you to being the best sister, you was my favourite sister. Thank you for the original book of Ivankov Family and the bracelet, and your clothes.. I love you.. and unfortunatly, while you was gone. the family disbanded and I had to leave my papa Yankov.."
Partner/Boyfriend
-
Backstory:
Maddie Ramonov, Walter Ramonov and Arakan Ramonov was raised by their parents in Russia, Walter was the oldest with the right of looking after his two siblings, Maddie always wasn't her real name, it had a strange meaning. Maddison actually meant she would become a warrior. Maddie was a short term of Maddison, but she always liked to be called Mads or Maddog. She always looked upon her parents and her two brothers, but when their parents was murdered with no bodies to be found, her two brothers fell distant from her and Mads became more depressed while the days went by.

Maddie and her two brothers moved to a town called Karakura, in Japan. Maddie thought she would only go without her brothers. But, recently she wanted to move away from her childhood but wanted to still be with her brothers, so she had a reminder of who she loved and who loved her. Once, they got into the town. Maddie thought it wouldn't be good, she decided to go make friends.

A few weeks later, she decided to go try out for the track team, she never thought she would get in at first, but she was flabbergasted when they said her name, she got in!! Her two brothers was so proud of her as much as she was proud of herself. She then got adopted into a family called Tomohiro Family and now has a adopted papa that was a governor, called Eito Tomohiro. She eventually became loved by the family and got adored by her friends, but unfortunately her brothers went on their own ways and their cousin came into town since Walter is on a trip. Maddie felt like her siblings weren't with her most of the time and felt sadder as always.

She spent most of her time, studying and painting and hanging out with the ones that loved her, well most.. of the people. Maddie always went her own ways and she started to not care of who dislikes her or not. She's proud of the woman she became and believes one day she could be in a job that she really wanted to be in for a long time. Considering, she lost her parents at a very young age she was still proud and thinking about them. She then met her boyfriend, Yakov and they lived happily ever after, ignoring the fact some people disliked her, she will still look up to people as sibling figures!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread