lola✮

Level 7
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

g0re5lut (alt account im applying on)
maeussy

Previous bans:
None at all so far, and I’m sure it’ll stay that way.

Describe your activity on the server?:
I am fairly active, especially on my main maeussy but I aim to be active on this alt account too. I tend to be on from 5pm onwards until 2 am the latest- of course with breaks inbetween because mental health innit. So I maintain a fairly active and consistant level of being active- the only time things could clash would be when I have cheer practice or cheer events.

Which timezone are you in?:
BST/GMT

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
loocapooca#2763

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes I do, it works fairly well too and I am confident enough to use it and communicate.

List your current and past applications:

ACCEPTED
http://schoolrp.net/threads/french-app.48581/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/hawaiian-application.45839/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/ems-hospital-staff-app-psychiatrist.36259/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/slovakian-app-3.36233/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-app.36232/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/slovakian-app-2.35831/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-app-3.34133/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/ta-application.29438/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application-ii.28905/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application-ii.28895/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/xnoooodlexs-kpd-application.27587/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/xnoooodlexs-library-assistant-application.26743/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/schizophrenia-application-xnoooodlex.25666/

DENIED
http://schoolrp.net/threads/my-student-council-application.24372/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/xnoooodlesxs-school-nurse-application.25016/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/xnoooodlexs-schizophrenia-application.25509/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/receptionist-application.49763/

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
Quite a bit, I am on the cheer team so it is a requirement for me to do it quite a bit for things such as routines, practice actions and I just try to be fairly detailed outside of cheer related things too. This wouldn’t be the first time I'm applying for EMS for the position of Psychiatrist, however I’d like to try and be more competent at it this time. I'm fairly fast at writing actions, however I would likely have some pre written generic ones ready to copy and paste in urgent situations since I know things can be quite time dependent in the EMS.

One thing I would like to work on is my use of detailrp in conversations, as I tend to just focus on what my character is saying at the time instead of what they are doing and I feel like this would be a good opportunity to do so.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
I was in the EMS a while back but because of my own lacklustre I didn’t log enough quotas and thus got demoted. However since then I’d like to think that I’ve improved with my detailrp and overall skills and I’d like to try being in the EMS again. I’ve had friends who have worked within this faction and promoted it as being quite enjoyable, and from my own past experiences I think I can agree. Quite a few of my characters have gotten into some difficult situations and ended up in hospital and I always see the amount of effort and detail that goes into the EMS staff actions and admire it. I’d really like to be in a similar position where I am able to detail out medical scenarios.
When I first applied for EMS, I think that I wasn’t as confident in my capability and roleplaying skills and so sometimes I would run away or hide from opportunities given to me while in the EMS faction. However I can honestly say that since being on the cheer team, this has changed. I feel much more confident in myself and would like this opportunity again.
In addition I am fairly active, on both accounts, which I hope will benefit the faction well. I’ve noticed that sometimes compared to other columns and factions in tab… the EMS section tends to be quite empty, which I could perhaps help to change especially since my time zone is BST/GMT meaning I should be on when most players are on- unless cheer keeps me busy (aka practice at 7 or 8 pm mid week and at the end of the week.)

In addition as I may have mentioned a few times (sorry about that) I am on the cheer team and so I think I could contribute a lot to the faction with my team work skills and detailrp skills.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
Psychiatrist

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
Psychiatrists delve into and focus on the mental health and well being of their patients. They are specifically trained to deal with the mental side of health although of course they wouldn’t have gotten the job if they had 0 knowledge on physical health too and how to help with minor injuries. Back to the main focus, Yes Psychiatrists are there to help diagnose any things the patient has been dealing with and help with the treatment of said diagnosis. They’re there for emotional support too, and can better the mental health of the general community of Karakura!

Psychiatrists can also set up therapy sessions one on one or mini support sessions with multiple people involved, In which they will focus on the mental state of their patient and try to diagnose any concerns as well as sorting out a treatment for these concerns.

Categorise all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Director
The Director has a role to look over everyone in the hospital faction, they oversee to make sure everything is going well and things are being done professionally and effectively and hold the most responsibility within the faction.

Clinical Manager
Each Clinical Manager is in charge of the departments that they are in control of. They oversee it, see how things are running and functioning and pay attention to how competently their department is working. In addition they work hard like most other EMS workers do, and look to meet the needs of all the medical professions.

Clinical Lead
Clinical Leads tend to lead, as said in the name. They supervise a team of nurses and health-care assistants. They essentially will lead a team of individuals who work in the medical industry, making sure they maintain a good standard of care and work with their job as well as maintaining a safe and healthy environment for the workers to work within.

Surgeons
Surgeons also treat medical issues, health problems, injuries and diseases. However they do so with the practice of Surgery. They can help fairly painlessly by setting the patient under Anesthesia, sometimes needing strong doses too. They can help injuries by doing bone and tissue repairs. It is important that during processes such as these, the surgeons are able to communicate well with each other and sometimes the patient too, making sure to keep track of the patient's medical details and such.

Doctor
This job consists of diagnosing health issues, helping with curing and treating injuries and diseases/illnesses and health issues. They help with physical health issues, but tend to be available for less urgent and generic medical situations. This means they tend to do easier jobs like stitches, prescriptions, diagnosis’ and other minor things.

Psychiatrist
Psychiatrists aim to diagnose and treat mental, behavioural and emotional disorders. They help a patient's mental health and can treat certain issues via the practice of psychotherapy and just by sitting down with the patient and trying to help diagnose the issue and work past it.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I am fully aware of this possibility however I hope to avoid it.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I do acknowledge that by applying for this role, I am agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the hospital staff role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?
Yes I do acknowledge this factor and I will try my best to remain active and attend as many training sessions as I can.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes I do.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

A 5’0 gal with a stumpy physique. Primmie has always had a sweet tooth, which has led to a bit of a plumper body however it doesn’t seem to bother her too much. She is a self assured individual and isn’t bothered about how she looks, so majority of the time she only wears light amounts of makeup- She isn’t exactly a ‘Mary sue’ in fact a handful of random facts would be that she constantly has to pluck her brows to stop a unibrow from forming, or that she is somewhat of a germaphobe and constantly washes her hands, wears gloves, carries about hand sanitizer and is overall a bit sensitive about when other people touch her with dirty hands. A final random fact is that she is insecure of her breath. A petty comment from a past ex has led to her constantly having breath mints and cleaning her teeth a bit too much… Long gone are the days of smelly breath.
Back to the normal stuff, Primrose has rather nice ‘assets’ that often get discredited due to her weight. In Japan and Korea, being over 50 kg is treated like a sin in her eyes, which is somewhat true… Although it doesn’t bother her; sometimes it is the only thing people notice about her. However if you were to inspect her features; Prim has rather large, soft eyes that are somewhat down turned; On her face there are moles spotted about and a beauty spot under her right eye as well as to the left of her bottom lip. Most of her features are quite soft like her nose, eyes and cheeks as well as the fact that she has nice plump cheeks- often coated with a generous amount of Clarins 02 Raspberry lip oil. Lastly she has rather thick brows, and a neat set of bangs that covers most of her forehead.

Her camera roll :

https://pin.it/blexL4x

Small facts about Primrose Ahn:
ʚɞ
Primrose enjoys the smell of fresh books and crisp air on a winters morning.
ʚɞ She is more of a dog person than a cat lover- She just prefers the fact that a dog would actually love her for a good reason other than for food.
ʚɞ Prim has an affinity for pretty things- whether it be people, places, objects or animals!
ʚɞ Prim dislikes loud noises, she likes peace and quiet. However she often enjoys having quiet background noises such as a radio, people talking in the background or music (specifically 70s or 80s music)
ʚɞ lastly, she has fairly clear skin and an interest in Korean skincare products and makeup.

What are they like on and off the job?
Both on the job and off of the job, Primmie is an absolute sweetie pie- However of course she has to maintain a level of professionalism while working. It is her duty to help others and so she must always have a calm, mature and kind outward behaviour to others. However notably while off the job, Primmie would likely act more carefree, joke-y and dare I say even chaotic. Although it would seem a bit uncharacteristic of her, once Prim is full of enough alcohol she can become rather boisterous to say the least. Generally when she is around those that she cares about the most, she’ll likely relaxen a bit too.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
As stated before, Primmie is a sweetie. She is a kind individual who tends to care for those around her- especially people she’s close with. Ideally she’d like to be close with her co-workers and get along with them, as well as admiring and respecting them too. However if any of them speak down to her or anyone else then she may indeed have an issue with them. She has a strong moral compass and believes that putting others down is mostly always wrong, and so she has an issue with people who act that way towards other people.
Prim likes structure- like A LOT. If her life didn’t have any, she’d likely fall apart. So… yes she planned out a big chunk of her life into her diary, which may be a bit sad but we love an organised gal. right?! Primrose hopes to one day become a mother, it’s not something she needs but more so a nice dream of hers. As well as this, she’d like to continue working and possibly get a hubby- whether it’s a partner, husband or wife she does not care, but she does like the feeling and idea of being loved.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
Primrose suffers from slight OCD- her being a germaphobe is linked to this. In addition she also has anxiety which doesn’t always mix well with her OCD.

BACKSTORY

Primrose Ahn, also known as Ae-Cha Ahn.. a name given to her by her parents at a young age, was born In Korea by her American mother Daisy Ahn (formerly Daisy Clarke) and her Korean father Iseul Ahn. Her childhood was fairly basic, which wasn’t a bad thing at all. It led to her being a very normal, down to earth and sweet person. Things weren’t necessarily handed to her on a silver platter as a child, but her family wasn’t poor either… It just meant that she was kept motivated to work towards things she needed and wanted- new toys? Prim had to prove herself! Going out somewhere? Again.. It wasn’t given for no reason! Primrose worked hard for everything she earnt, which taught her many things in life. When she was a little girl, the age of about 7, her dad turned to her with a soft smile, his eyes slightly closed, surrounded by marking of time that were creeping onto his face… and said:

“work hard my dear, so you can play harder. Happiness comes with a price… but I believe in you- make me proud.”

This small piece of advice always stuck with Primmie, even when things got hard- even while she was 19-23, in University working at a convenience store to get by and fill her stomach, she knew her end goal and if her papa believed she could do it- then she believed in herself too!
However, let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. A key time in her life was also when Prim was 14-18… this was her time in Karakura. Prim has never always stuck to one place- she was born in Korea and got taught the language from a very early age as her first language, however she lived in America (specifically California) from the ages of 5-14 which allowed her the chance to learn the language her mother spoke as her second language. She moved to Karakura, Japan in the summer of 2006 where she lived with the Aoi Kyeon family as an ‘adopted’ daughter for about 4 years. In this time Prim adapted to the town, and strived to learn the language which seemed to be nothing difficult for Primmie.
Now back to more recent events… Every night, every lecture, Primrose would not give up- she just had to keep on working and going! This led to many sleepless nights, in fact she even had to retake her first year but this did not discourage her because a few years later she was there- standing on the doorstep of Asan Medical Center and ready to work!
During this experience, She met many hardships- which left guilt on her shoulder. People she couldn’t help, couldn’t protect. Some moments, her confidence in herself faltered…

“Is this what I'm meant to be doing? Is this my destiny? Or am I fulfilling my parents dreams… am I just continuing on a legacy of doctors, am I just part of the next generation?”

Pressure like this was constantly on her back and although she loved her job, and constantly thought of her papa’s words, she handed in her letter of resignation with a heavy heart. It was sad to see this chapter of her life pass by like this- HOWEVER… not to fret! This isn't over yet, because Primrose Ahn, has just moved back to Karakura looking for a nice dream job of hers- A psychiatrist in the Karakura Emergency Services! Will she get the job? Fingers crossed!

A quick thing to note was that as Prim hit her 20s and was struggling through University… She realised how certain things bothered her- even small things. Throughout her life, Prim had become accustomed to wearing gloves and it wasn’t until recently that she realised it was exactly normal… along with other traits too. A close friend of Primrose at the time suggested for her to get diagnosed for OCD, in which she did and tested positive for it. A year or so down the line she went back and got diagnosed with Anxiety, which often worked alongside her OCD to make her life just that little bit more difficult.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Primrose Ahn
Ae-Cha Ahn

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss

Characters Given Name(s):
Primrose
Ae-Cha Ahn (This is her Korean name)

Characters Preferred Name:
Prim, Primmie, Rose, Ae-Cha or Miss Ahn, in formal circumstances.

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters Religious Domination:
Christian

Characters Marital Status:
Single Pringle..
aka unmarried.

Characters Nationality:
Korean-American

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Although she lived in Karakura for a good few years back when she was 14-18, Primrose has only recently come back from working in Korea at the Asan Medical Center. So overall a total of around 4+ years

Working Experience(s):
Primmie is like a wise old lady- not really. She has worked several jobs, a few being minor ones at small medical practices in Korea (mostly in Seoul however she got transferred a few times and ended up in Busan too). However her main big job that she loved was at the Asan Medical Center. Unfortunately things didn’t exactly work out since she ended up working too many hours and it took a toll on her mental health. This led to Primrose heading back to a key place in her ‘childhood’... Karakura. In total, before coming to Karakura when she was 30, she probably had about 5 years of work experience (Prim worked at a convenience store when she was 24 and only kicked off her career when she was 25 till now aka 30.)

Academic Degree:
Masters at Seoul National University.

Year of Graduation:
Graduated from high school in 2010, but graduated University when she was 23; so in 2015.

Major(s):
Psychology, Human study.

Minor(s):
Mathematics, Biology.

Native Languages:
Korean, English (I am aware this is a language that cannot be spoken in game)

Other Languages:
Japanese

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread