Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, i do, although i dont use it to much

How old are you? (Optional):

N/A
If it is really needed i can tell you privately

What is your time zone?:

UTC+10

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Absolutely, I am fully conscious of this fact.

Describe your activity on the server:

I can be found online almost every day, spending over 20 hours per week actively engaged in my activities on SRP.

Do you have any previous bans?:

Yes, I was afk'ing my jump, 4 days 1 warning, was banned second time doing it.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Accepted: JSL Language Application
Denied: Ban Appeal

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Grade [12]

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

PE (Physical Education).

As an ardent advocate of physical fitness and health, my primary goal as a PE teacher centers around offering engaging endurance training classes that positively impact students' physical and mental well-being. I firmly believe that building endurance not only enhances physical capabilities but also fosters resilience and self-confidence.

Moreover, I am enthusiastic about exploring the opportunity to introduce swimming classes. I believe swimming is an excellent avenue for students to discover a new dimension of physical activity, making classes more exciting and encouraging their active participation.

Through my passion for promoting a healthy and active lifestyle, I am committed to creating a supportive learning environment that empowers students to embrace physical challenges and discover the joy of lifelong fitness.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

My motivation for becoming a teacher stems from my passion for roleplaying and the incredible experiences I've had as a student in SRP over the past few months. The thrill and excitement of exploring various roles have inspired me to take my roleplaying journey to a new level and try my hand at teaching.

As a teacher, I am driven not only by the desire to impart knowledge but also by the opportunity to foster a supportive and enriching learning environment. I aim to guide and encourage students to explore their creativity, develop their storytelling skills, and build meaningful connections within the roleplaying community.

Being part of the roleplaying world has brought me immense joy, and I want to share that joy with others as they embark on their own roleplaying adventures. It is my belief that teaching in SRP will not only allow me to contribute positively to the community but also provide me with a unique opportunity to learn and grow alongside my students.

Ultimately, my motivation as a teacher is fueled by the belief that roleplaying is not just a hobby but a powerful platform for personal growth, self-expression, and forging lasting friendships. I am eager to guide and inspire others in their roleplaying journeys, creating a vibrant and supportive community where creativity knows no bounds.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:

Absolutely! I am driven by a deep understanding of the responsibility that comes with being a teacher in SRP. To ensure I am well-prepared, I am committed to taking diligent IC (In-Character) and OOC (Out-of-Character) notes while shadowing and receiving guidance from more experienced teachers.

By actively participating in this training process, I aim to absorb valuable insights and techniques from seasoned educators, allowing me to cultivate my teaching skills effectively. Taking this patient approach ensures that I am well-equipped to deliver engaging and enriching classes before stepping into the role of an independent teacher.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

Teacher class logs are like a diary, recording important class details such as attendance, student participation, and any challenges students may face. They help teachers support their students and maintain a smooth classroom environment, ensuring everyone gets the assistance they need to succeed.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

[1. No swearing]

In line with the school-wide guidelines, we emphasize the importance of using respectful language at all times. A classroom that promotes civility and kindness helps students feel safe and valued, fostering an environment where everyone's voice can be heard without fear of offensive language.

[2. Respect for peers and the teacher]

We firmly stand against any form of disrespect or discrimination within the class. Each student is unique, and we celebrate diversity as an essential aspect of our learning community. Creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels appreciated nurtures a sense of belonging and inspires confidence to express ideas and opinions freely.

[3. Follow directions]

Following instructions from the teacher or any assigned faculty member is crucial for the smooth flow of classroom activities. Clear guidance and expectations ensure that students comprehend their tasks effectively, maximizing their learning opportunities and overall experience.

[4. No disruptions]

High school classes offer students the opportunity to learn and grow. However, it is understood that not every student may be equally enthusiastic about certain subjects. While we respect individual choices, we encourage students to maintain decorum in the classroom and avoid disruptive behaviors that may hinder the learning experience for others.

[5. Strive for your best]

We firmly believe in the power of effort and perseverance. Encouraging students to give their best effort in every task helps them recognize their potential and build a growth mindset. By embracing challenges and embracing a strong work ethic, students develop valuable skills that extend beyond the classroom and into all aspects of life.

[6. Limit phone use]

We recognize that technology plays a significant role in today's world. However, we ask students to use their phones responsibly during class time. Excessive phone use can distract not only the individual but also their peers, disrupting the flow of learning. By minimizing distractions, students can fully immerse themselves in the educational experience, leading to more meaningful and rewarding outcomes.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

My journey in roleplay began at a young age, immersing myself in imaginative play with teddies and figurines. As I grew older, I discovered the enchanting world of video games, particularly MMORPGs, where I could embody captivating fantasy characters. Each day held exciting new adventures as I engaged in various roleplaying scenarios, exploring diverse realms of storytelling.

However, as time passed, the games I once cherished began to wane in popularity, leading me to take a break from roleplay. During this hiatus, I found solace in playing Minecraft with friends, although the allure of roleplaying never truly left me.

Then, fate intervened, and I stumbled upon SRP, a vibrant community that would reignite my passion for roleplay. Within this realm, I forged meaningful connections and delved into novel roleplaying experiences that had eluded me before. From immersive gangrp adventures to taking on the role of a student, each encounter brought an unparalleled sense of enjoyment and fulfillment.

Of all my roleplaying escapades, SRP has undoubtedly provided me with the most enjoyable and memorable moments. The dynamic nature of the community and the diverse range of roleplaying opportunities have kindled a lasting flame of passion within me, and I eagerly look forward to continued exploration and growth within this extraordinary world of roleplay.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department

↳ Description:
Teachers who attain the HD rank have consistently demonstrated exceptional teaching skills, profound subject knowledge, and a remarkable ability to inspire and engage students. They are esteemed leaders in their field, known for their innovative instructional methods and dedication to academic excellence. HD teachers serve as mentors and role models, actively contributing to the advancement of educational practices and enriching the learning experience for all.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher

↳ Description:
QT teachers have completed formal education and training requirements, which may include obtaining a relevant degree, teacher certification, and practical classroom experience. They possess a solid foundation in pedagogical principles and subject-specific knowledge, ensuring their ability to deliver quality education to students. QT teachers continually develop their skills through professional development opportunities, enriching their teaching methods and nurturing their passion for education.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher

↳ Description:
NQT teachers have successfully met the requirements for teacher certification and are enthusiastic about entering the teaching profession. While they may have limited experience, they bring fresh perspectives and innovative ideas to the classroom. NQT teachers undergo mentoring and support programs to refine their teaching skills and adapt to the challenges of the profession. They are eager to grow professionally and become accomplished educators.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description:
UT teachers may be temporary or substitute educators who lack formal teacher training but possess specialized expertise in a particular subject area. While they may not have completed traditional teacher education, they contribute valuable knowledge and skills to the classroom. UT teachers often work under the guidance of qualified educators and may undergo professional development to enhance their teaching abilities. Their commitment to supporting students' learning experiences is essential in maintaining a positive educational environment.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

[Purpose]

Teachers play a vital role in both in-game and out-of-game settings in School Roleplay (SRP). In the game, their primary purpose is to create a welcoming and safe environment for students to learn. They strive to make every student feel included and valued while helping them grow academically and personally. Beyond imparting academic knowledge, teachers also aim to instill important values like kindness, honesty, and respect in their students. They tailor their teaching methods to cater to each student's individual needs, ensuring that every student has the opportunity to succeed and reach their full potential.

[Teaching Approach and Spare Time]

In SRP, teachers employ diverse teaching approaches to engage their students. They utilize interactive activities, discussions, and creative projects to enhance learning experiences. Besides academic duties, teachers actively participate in school events, faculty meetings, and social gatherings, further immersing themselves in the roleplaying narrative.

[Personal Knowledge]

Teaching is a rewarding yet demanding profession, demanding dedication and hard work. Teachers invest considerable effort in creating an effective and stimulating learning environment, beyond the classroom hours. They build strong bonds with their students, fostering trust and rapport for successful learning experiences. Despite facing challenges, teachers find immense fulfillment when witnessing their students' growth and success.

[Salary]

Teachers in SRP receive compensation in the form of in-game currency. The maximum monthly salary is capped at ¥500,000. New teachers begin with a base pay of ¥350,000 after completing ten classes, which increases to ¥400,000 upon becoming qualified teachers. As they teach additional classes, they receive ¥50,000 pay increments for every five classes taught, up to the salary cap. It's important to note that no teacher can earn more than ¥500,000 per month, regardless of experience or class count.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Facilitate Immersive Learning

Teachers bring the school environment to life by conducting classes and providing educational experiences for the students. They add depth and authenticity to the roleplaying setting, creating an immersive learning atmosphere that mirrors real-life educational institutions.

Drive Roleplaying Interactions

Teachers serve as central figures that students interact with on a regular basis. Their presence encourages roleplaying scenarios, ranging from classroom discussions to student-teacher interactions, fostering dynamic storytelling and character development.

Foster Character Growth

In addition to academic learning, teachers play a vital role in shaping the students' personalities and values. They offer opportunities for character growth by guiding students through moral dilemmas, personal challenges, and social dynamics, contributing to a more well-rounded and complex roleplaying experience.

Promote Community Engagement

Teachers contribute to the sense of community within the SchoolRP server. They often participate in school events, faculty meetings, and collaborate with other staff members, strengthening the bond among roleplayers and enhancing the overall sense of camaraderie.

Encourage Roleplay Diversity

Teachers come from various backgrounds and disciplines, providing a diverse range of roleplaying opportunities. This diversity allows for exploration of different teaching styles, subject matters, and interpersonal dynamics, enriching the roleplaying experience for all participants.

Enrich Storytelling Narratives

Teachers not only impact the lives of individual students but also contribute to broader storytelling arcs within the school community. Their involvement in school-wide events, conflicts, and developments further elevates the narrative complexity and depth of the SchoolRP server.

Mentorship and Guidance

In the role of teachers, players can take on the roles of mentors and guides for students, offering support and encouragement. This mentorship aspect adds depth to the student-teacher relationship and creates meaningful connections that drive compelling roleplaying interactions.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

Karakura High School works on the MoSCoW system is a time management technique that categorizes project elements into four priority levels: Must Have, Should Have, Could Have, and Won't Have. It helps users prioritize tasks effectively, particularly under tight time constraints. In this system, the Must Have items are essential for the project's success, the Should Have items improve the project but are not critical, the Could Have items are optional with minimal impact on the project, and the Won't Have items can be omitted without affecting the project's outcome.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Ryuji "Ryu" Yamamoto, a 5'9" Japanese male teacher, possesses an impressive and robust physical presence. His athletic build is a testament to his dedication to leading an active lifestyle. Despite his rugged appearance, what sets Ryu apart is his captivating graphite grey eyes, which seem to reflect a sense of wisdom and determination.

Ryu's distinctiveness lies not only in his expertise as a physical education teacher but also in his deep connection to Japanese culture. Born and raised in Tokyo, he imbibed the values of discipline, respect, and hard work from an early age. His upbringing instilled in him a strong appreciation for traditional Japanese arts, including calligraphy and tea ceremonies, which he wholeheartedly embraces and occasionally shares with his students to deepen their cultural understanding.

As a teacher, Ryu holds a profound belief in his students' potential, viewing each one as a unique individual capable of achieving greatness. He is dedicated to nurturing not only their physical abilities but also their mental fortitude. While he may be firm and demanding, Ryu's approach is rooted in his desire to see his students grow and excel both in sports and in life. He aims to create a supportive and encouraging learning environment that empowers students to reach their full potential.

Beyond the gymnasium, Ryu actively engages with his fellow teachers, fostering a collaborative and communicative atmosphere. He values the exchange of ideas and continuously seeks ways to improve his teaching methodologies through shared experiences with his colleagues.

Ryu's multifaceted personality encompasses a harmonious blend of strength and tenderness. He exhibits a gentle demeanor when connecting with his students, lending a listening ear to their concerns and providing them with guidance and support. At the same time, he displays a fierce passion for physical fitness, encouraging his students to challenge their limits and embrace a healthy and active lifestyle.

In contemplating his future, Ryu envisions creating a lasting impact on the lives of his students and the community. He dreams of organizing sports events and fitness programs that bring together people of all ages, encouraging them to embrace the benefits of physical activity and the rich cultural heritage of Japan. With an unwavering commitment to nurturing both the body and the mind, Ryu aspires to be an influential figure, inspiring generations of students to lead fulfilled and enriched lives in Karakura.

Scenarios

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

As Ryuji "Ryu" Yamamoto approaches the gang of delinquents in the hallway, he notices the tense atmosphere and hears their profanity-laden conversations. Instead of reacting with anger or fear, he remains composed and takes a moment to assess the situation. His soft tan skin slightly flushes with a hint of concern, but his determined expression shows that he won't back down.

Ryu steps forward, positioning himself strategically, so he is not threatening but also not submissive. He clears his throat and speaks in a steady, authoritative voice, "Excuse me, gentlemen, but we have a responsibility to create a safe and respectful environment for everyone in this school. Using offensive language and causing disturbances disrupts the learning process for others. Let's all show respect for each other and our school community."

His approach is firm, but not confrontational, aiming to deescalate the situation and encourage self-reflection among the delinquents. Ryu's body language reflects his confidence and control, projecting an aura of leadership and authority. He maintains eye contact with each member of the group, silently urging them to consider the consequences of their actions.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

In a classroom full of students who seem uninterested in the lesson, Ryuji "Ryu" Yamamoto recognizes the need to adapt his teaching approach. He pauses for a moment, taking a deep breath to center himself before redirecting his focus. He then flashes a warm and encouraging smile, which softens his previously stern expression.

Understanding that engagement is crucial for effective learning, Ryu decides to switch gears. He introduces a topic related to sports and physical activities that resonates with the students' interests. He draws upon their favorite sports teams or athletes, engaging them in a discussion about the importance of teamwork and perseverance in sports.

To further capture their attention, Ryu decides to incorporate a hands-on activity. He divides the students into small groups, each assigned a different sport or physical challenge. The groups work collaboratively to design a fitness routine, showcasing their creativity and problem-solving skills.

Throughout the activity, Ryu walks around the classroom, providing personalized attention and guidance to each group. He commends their efforts and contributions, fostering a positive and supportive environment. As the students actively participate in the activity, Ryu's enthusiasm is contagious, sparking genuine interest in the subject matter and motivating them to be active participants in their learning.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

Inside the teacher's lounge, Ryuji "Ryu" Yamamoto exemplifies a friendly and approachable demeanor. He enters the lounge with a warm smile, greeting his fellow teachers with a respectful nod. While making his way to an empty seat, he engages in light banter and shares a few lighthearted anecdotes, creating a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.

As conversations turn to teaching and student-related matters, Ryu listens intently to his colleagues, showing genuine interest in their experiences and perspectives. He actively contributes to discussions, offering insights from his own teaching practices and experiences. Whenever someone seeks advice or shares a concern, Ryu is quick to lend a supportive ear and provide thoughtful suggestions.

His interactions in the teacher's lounge are characterized by a balance of humility and camaraderie. He values the diversity of ideas and perspectives among his colleagues, appreciating the opportunity to learn from them and share his expertise in return. Ryu recognizes the importance of a cohesive teacher community in fostering a positive school environment and strives to cultivate an atmosphere of mutual respect and collaboration.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
As Ryuji "Ryu" Yamamoto enters the classroom with a confident stride, the students' eyes are naturally drawn to his imposing yet approachable presence. His athletic physique is apparent even beneath the crisp lines of his professional attire, a testament to his dedication to physical fitness. Broad shoulders and toned arms hint at the strength and agility that he embodies, qualities that inspire the students to believe that he practices what he preaches.
As he walks, the soft tapping of his sneakers against the floor creates a subtle rhythm that punctuates the air, drawing the attention of the students and eliciting a sense of anticipation for what's to come. His every step is measured, purposeful, reflecting the way he leads his life and guides his students.

/me Ryuji "Ryu" Yamamoto claps his hands loudly, signaling the end of the students' warm-up routine. He smiles warmly at the class and speaks in a clear, confident voice, "Well done, everyone! I hope you're feeling warmed up and ready to get moving. Today, we're going to do some Circuit Training to work on different muscle groups and improve overall fitness. "He paces around the classroom, ensuring all eyes are on him as he outlines the circuit routine. "For this circuit, we'll be doing each exercise for 2 minutes and then resting for 1 minute before moving on to the next one in a clockwise direction. We'll start with bench presses by the weight bench over there. Remember, it's essential to use a weight that challenges you but allows you to maintain proper form."Moving to the next station, Ryu demonstrates proper squatting technique, "Next, we have weighted squats with this bar. Keep your back straight and engage your core as you perform the squats. Form is crucial to prevent injuries."
He gestures towards a designated spot on the floor, "After squats, we'll do a plank for 2 minutes. Focus on keeping a straight line from your head to your heels, engaging your core muscles."Walking towards a rack of dumbbells, Ryu picks up a pair and holds them up, "Finally, we have bicep curls with these dumbbells. You can choose a weight that challenges you but allows you to maintain proper form throughout the exercise."
Ryuji divides the class into groups, ensuring everyone knows where to start. He provides individual attention to any students who seem unsure or need clarification on the exercises. "Alright, everyone, we'll begin the circuit in 3... 2... 1... Go!"

/me Ryu moves around the room during the circuit, providing words of encouragement and offering tips on form and technique. He pays attention to each student's progress, noting their efforts and offering gentle corrections when needed.
As the students approach the end of the 2-minute mark, Ryu claps his hands again, signaling the transition to the next exercise. "Great job, everyone! Take a 1-minute rest, grab some water if you need to, and get ready for the next exercise."

/me With a proud smile, Ryu commends the class on their hard work and effort during the Circuit Training. He thanks them for their dedication and encourages them to continue incorporating physical activity into their daily lives. "Remember, fitness is a journey, and every step counts. I'm proud of all of you, and I look forward to seeing your progress in future classes."
As the students leave the gym, Ryu takes a moment to reflect on the class. He feels a sense of fulfillment, knowing that he has played a role in inspiring his students to take charge of their health and well-being. With the desire to continue making a positive impact, Ryu looks forward to more rewarding experiences in the days to come.

Backstory
Ryuji "Ryu" Yamamoto's journey to becoming a teacher was shaped by a combination of his love for physical education, his deep-rooted cultural heritage, and a series of transformative experiences. Born and raised in Tokyo, Japan, Ryu grew up in a family that valued education and physical fitness. His father, an avid martial artist, instilled in him a passion for discipline and perseverance, while his mother, a schoolteacher, nurtured his curiosity and love for learning.

From a young age, Ryu showed exceptional athletic abilities and a natural talent for coaching his peers. He actively participated in various sports, excelling in soccer, judo, and basketball. As he advanced through his school years, Ryu's teachers recognized his potential and encouraged him to consider a career in physical education.

During high school, Ryu faced a personal challenge that would significantly impact his life. A close friend suffered a severe sports-related injury due to improper training techniques. Witnessing his friend's struggle with recovery and the emotional toll it took, Ryu vowed to become a knowledgeable and responsible educator, committed to teaching proper fitness and injury prevention techniques to future generations.

With this newfound purpose, Ryu pursued a degree in Sports Science and Physical Education at a renowned university in Tokyo. His academic journey was complemented by immersive experiences, including internships at sports academies and coaching positions in local youth teams. These experiences reinforced his commitment to guiding young minds towards healthy lifestyles and athletic excellence.

However, it was during his university years that Ryu had a life-changing encounter with an inspirational teacher. A seasoned educator from a rural region of Japan visited the university to share his experiences in teaching and community-building. The teacher's stories of transforming lives through education resonated deeply with Ryu, igniting a desire to make a meaningful impact in the lives of his students.

Upon graduating with honors, Ryu embarked on his teaching career. He started at a prestigious high school in Tokyo, where he combined his knowledge of physical education and Japanese cultural practices to enrich his students' learning experiences. Ryu's classes became a favorite among students, not only for his athletic guidance but also for his inspiring blend of traditional Japanese values and modern teaching methodologies.

Despite the success and fulfillment he found in his teaching role, Ryu's life took an unexpected turn when the school faced budget cuts, leading to his temporary unemployment. While this setback was disheartening, Ryu saw it as an opportunity to seek a fresh start and broaden his horizons. With unwavering determination, he moved to the vibrant city of Karakura, hopeful to find a new teaching position that would allow him to continue his mission of empowering young minds through physical education.

Ryu's passion, dedication, and unique blend of cultural heritage and modern teaching methods set him apart as a remarkable educator in Karakura. With each day that passes, he remains committed to nurturing the minds and bodies of his students, imparting not only physical skills but also life lessons that they will carry with them on their journey towards becoming the best versions of themselves. As he steps into each classroom, Ryu embraces his calling with an open heart, ready to make a lasting impact on the lives of his students and the community he now calls home.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Ryuji Yamomota
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): Ryuji
Preferred Name: Ryu

Age (Minimum is 27): 28
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree: Bachelor's degree in Sports Science and Physical Education
Year of Graduation: 2016
Major(s): Physical Education
Minors: Health Education

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: JSL

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

I heard you can recite the alphabet backward while juggling. Care to demonstrate during the interview?

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Accepted
Welcome to the Teacher Faction! You will begin as an Unqualified teacher (UT)

You will be given your roles in the Academics Discord and afterward will be pinged regarding teacher training. Once your training is complete, you will be allowed to start your own classes!

If you have any questions, please DM me or contact me through the teacher channels in the Academics Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread