SHINSEI SEINARU MONASTERY APPLICATION
───────────────────────────────────────
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IN-GAME NAME (IGN):Sadow_Tamashi

DISCORD NAME & TAG:osma7

WHAT IS YOUR TIMEZONE?:Central Daylight Time

LIST ANY PREVIOUS BANS: n/a

DO YOU HAVE A MICROPHONE?: yes

DESCRIBE YOUR ACTIVITY ON THE SERVER: I have ben on this server for a while I don't exactly remember when I joined but I have be here for a good while and I'm not the type of person to go around causing trouble.

WHAT POSITION ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?: maiden

WHAT KNOWLEDGE DO YOU CURRENTLY HAVE OF SHINTOISM AND ARE YOU PREPARED/WILLING TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RELIGION?: not much but I do play on studying the religion and trying to be the part.

WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT FOR THIS ROLE OVER OTHER APPLICANTS? I have ben turned down many times when making applications so I have put a lot of effort into this and I hope I get the part

DO YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOU WILL HAVE TO ATTEND MANDATORY TRAININGS TO BE TAUGHT MORE ABOUT SHINTOISM AND THE ACCORDING PROCEDURES?: yes 100%
───────────────────────────────────────
In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: Character Details

CHARACTERS FULL NAME: Zeath Tamashi
CHARACTERS TITLE (E.g. Mr. Mrs. Miss): Mr.

CHARACTERS AGE (E.g. 21-80): 21

CHARACTERS MARITAL STATUS: single

CHARACTERS NATIONALITY: japan

CHARACTERS PHONE-NUMBER: 030-482-7489

WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVATION FOR APPLYING TO WORK AT THE MONASTERY?: I have ben observing the maidens and priestess for a long while now and I really admire them. yes I might not have the amount of experience I should but I want to be the part and be a better citizen by helping out

TELL ME WHAT HISTORY AND INFORMATION YOU KNOW ABOUT THE SHINSEI SEINARU MONASTERY: not much

WRITE A LETTER TO THE MONASTERY LEAD :

BACKSTORY (100+ Words): when I was a kid my parents never raise me and left me to an old man in a ally to raise me. the man never really took proper care for me and because of the very bad environment I grew up in my right eye is really messed up. school wasn't any better but I still always tried my hardest to be a good person no matter how much I wanted to hurt someone.

SECTION 2: Self-Knowledge Details

What duties do Shinto Priests and Maidens have?: For centuries, miko have performed kagura (sacred dances for entertaining and satisfying the Shinto deities), conducted exorcisms, practiced divinations, acted oracles.

What are the steps needed to be taken at the purification trough before entering the Shrine?:

Fill the ladle.
Wash your hands.
Rinse your mouth.
Clean the ladle.

How are offerings to a Kami performed? You should present your offering as soon as you meet the shrine staff or priest. They will place your offering on the offering table and let Kami-sama know that you made the offering.

How do you perform a tea ceremony ritual?:The tea bowl is placed onto the tatami mat in front of you, with its front facing you. Pick it up with your right hand and place it on your left palm. With your right hand, turn it clockwise by around 90 degrees so that its front is not facing you anymore. Drink the tea in a few sips and place it back onto the tatami.

Explain what a Tamagushi, Ofuda and Kagura Suzu is and what they're used for:a set of twelve bells used in kagura dance

(OPTIONAL) Based on your character; which other Kami would they worship?:

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
DENIED

Thank you for taking your time to apply, but the shrine team has decided to deny your application due to formatting rules. In the future make sure to unbold your responses to questions! This stands for all SCHOOLRP related applications and not just ours.

Feel free to reapply in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread