.Arkkwolf

Level 41
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
What's your Minecraft Username?: Arkkwolf
What's the title of your suggestion?: MAIL SUGGESTION | ADDITION TO THE POST OFFICE

What's your suggestion?:
This suggestion is fairly straightforward, while it is not entirely necessary it would simplify player-to-play interactions. As most of you may know, when buying an item from the auction it is "mailed" to the post office where it can be picked up. I'm making this suggestion to impose the idea of a similar mailing system but from one player to another. This could be done with a simple command, such as /mail [IGN OF PLAYER], while holding the item in your hand you wish to mail. Or to add some realism someone could go to the post office and mail it through a menu screen. You would then pick up an item mailed to you at the post office. In addition, once you log on you may receive a message that someone has mailed you a package (similar to when someone buys an item you have listed off the auction).

How will this benefit the server and community?:
This would benefit the community by adding realism to the idea of mailing as well as expanding the post office to be more than just an auction pick-up spot. Although like I said it's not entirely necessary, it would be a neat feature to simplify sending items to other players.

The FJ

Level 94
ilovemyplanex5
ilovemyplanex5
Rich+
Or to add some realism someone could go to the post office and mail it through a menu screen.
This is already a thing. When you right-click the mailman at the post office, a "menu screen" will pop up, giving you the option to either send or check mail.

Miamorchito

Level 21
Miamorchito
Miamorchito
Omega+
I don't disagree with you, the idea is outstanding. But this is already already added to the game.

SIMPL3Z

Level 102
Community Team
Lore Team
+1

Let me actually drop off classified informationn to people via the Karakura Postal Service PELASEEE

WhisperTheFallen

Level 56
WhisperTheFallen
WhisperTheFallen
Omega+
+1 although this is already added into the game I do agree we should have a notification for when a player has mailed a package to another player

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We may add item deliveries in a later update.​

Status