Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega
IGN:
The_8eightRP,The_8two,Ayolil8boyhere,The_8fourRP
DATE: 8/11/2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I have came here to suggest that I believe it'd be a great idea to add a custom rain sound effect. This soundaffect would replace the original minecraft rain and thunder sound affect. This sound effect should also be different when you're inside of a building making sounds like rain tapping against the window/roof, etc. and making the thunder noise reduced when inside of a building. I believe more sound affects could be added when entering a specific place like when entering a forest birds would be heard chirping but let's keep it at the rain for now!
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

It'll benefit the server as it'll make being inside and hearing the rain feel cozy like it would irl together with making the roleplay experience even better than it already is!​

NikonTheChefRP

Level 34
YourDestr0yer
YourDestr0yer
Omega
+1
I actually quite like this idea as it would make it more seem more realistic and calming in some sense, so i think it would suit SRP quite well

Rosiebug9067

Level 7
+1
I love this idea! I think it would add a great affect to weather. It can add a special kind of mood to rainy days that could possibly enhance any roleplay scene!

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
1+ / -1
Cool idea but I have no idea if they can to put it when u walking place and the tapping as well.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
+1

we used to have a sound plugin and it was actually fairly cool? i dont know why they had to remove it but it was around the same time of the removal of the voicerp plugin so maybe that

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
+1
Definitely doable, though it'd be a low priority, from my pov

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
As sound files don't compress easily, we'll look into finding a more light-weight solution for sound files in our resource pack.

Users who are viewing this thread