players online

Maker six Police officer application.

Makersix

Level 0
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Makersix

Previous bans: none

Describe your activity on the server: I play daily, 5+ hours a day I'd say on school days and even more on weekends.

Which timezone are you in?
PST

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag
kilo#8650

Do you have a microphone: Yes.

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/makersix-russian-language-application.46844/

What is your motivation for applying?:
I want to try becoming a police officer because it's fun to actually be on a good side in the city, becoming a cop, saving, and helping others seem pretty good other than just witnessing gang fights, kidnapping, and bullying, murder and ETC going on left and right on here in SRP karakura. I am tired of seeing all these illegal activities go on and I can't step in or do anything about it other than just calling 110 because I’d get myself in danger and also probably outnumbered too. I want to try to calm down gang rp peacefully and not having to worry about the amount of gang rp rising up more everyday. Joining the police force seems like a good decision to make, I know I could be a very active player and help with arresting more criminals and maybe making cops more fearful since when players see barely any officers on, that’s then they start to gang rp more, the more cops that are active and online the more cops would be feared and I’m an active player.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I do.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Police officers have skill in checking and arriving to situations quickly and objectively recognizing actual and potential dangers determining a proper course of action. Skill in observing and remembering detail. Willingness to confront a variety of problems and situations. Interpersonal, interracial relations public skills.
Police got to do their job correctly and with proper form, doing their job as best as they can pushing themselves to the max limit, saving citizens' lives as if the police officers were saving their own family members. Studying and training, hard effort into showing what they are capable of and proving they can handle anything that comes at them that can make them think twice about their job. Some events could mess up with a police officer's mind, but they have to get used to it and face their fears. Being able to be mature, Open-minded, and being able to control their anger, being as calm as possible intense, dangerous situations not letting any type of emotion that can suddenly hit them make them fail at what job/situation they are currently in.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are an extremely important role in SRP because they are the ones who try their best to maintain control of the city, making sure big riots or massacres or anything that could be a big damaging attack to the city could happen gets prevented as soon as possible. Without police, this city would be doomed by now, with no one to protect Karakura and it would be basically an entire civil war, everyone just fighting each other.
Police officers have to move quickly and their role is very important, memorizing street names, knowing how to swim and CPR, ready for anything that they need to know to save someone, CCTV if a cop themselves aren't there to witness a crime so they are ready at any moment to arrest and serve justice to a criminal who broke the law in Karakura city.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? Yes I do
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role? Yes, I want to put all my time and effort, dedication and be as active as I can.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished? Yes I understand.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? Yes I understand, taking things from icly to oocly is already breaking a rule, RP is all IC.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Venjiro Volkov, a six-foot-five-tall Russian male, would be athletic but also muscular. He would have sharp facial features, a scent smell of roses, dark black greyish looking hair with grey eyes. He would have a normal look on his face and give a warm smile to others in front of him. What makes him unique is that he likes to study himself, he always would like a few extra techniques to learn when he is training to wrestle others to the ground to practice takedowns outside of his work. He tries to see how far he can go and what his limit is.
unlike others, he does not fear people bigger than him, he is confident in his skills and won't give up without a challenge. You would see Venjiro always in the correct shape and format for his job, always trying the best he can to prove he's the right person for the job. He isn't the type of person to offend or judge you, he's the type to understand others and likes to hear two sides of a story before assuming something happened so he doesn't jump to conclusions.

What they're like on and off the job?
On the job, Venjiro just makes sure to respect his co-workers and do his job correctly being mature and taking it seriously.
Putting his worth ethic to the max, he continues to attempt to prove himself worthy of that he knows what he is doing, and that he stands his ground and has a good understanding of the Karakura citizens when they're suspicious or not, and he stays a bit stricter when working compared to off the job so he does not get distracted more easily when he should be focusing on what's important, he wants to put an end to illegal activities because he does really care for the future students and others of karakura who would soon grow up to be police or other great jobs in the upcoming time. Even though he is a police officer and it's just a job, for him it's his future and deep down he really does care about others that he doesn't even think of how much he would get paid for doing his job, he can't handle hearing about how there is massacres or murder crimes going on in Karakura, and wants to end it.

Off the job, Venjiro likes to hang out with his friends, enjoy his life but also stay safe and knows who to trust and who not to, he is always ready to strike into action if he's off duty,
he likes to go to the beach and relax taking a break when he's off the job. He likes to watch videos of police encountering criminals and watching how they deal with criminals to give a few tips of what Venjiro can also do when he encounters one, also he watches raids and how they take action on a go pro live camera, he likes to train his emotions in a way that no one can say deep personal information about Venjiro that can make him angry, which is why Venjiro would learn to control his emotions. He still tries to keep up with his old high school friends that he graduated with, asking how they've been, and overall a respectful guy who cares about his job and his city.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Venjiro wishes to treat all his co-workers with respect, they roll with him and they are always on his side just like he is on their side.
He treats them as if they were his siblings because they can die right in his arms or he can die in theirs at any moment as there is a lot of crime going around in Karakura city. Venjiro tends to not judge his co-workers by how they behave, but he could also assume something could be going on with his co-workers if something isn't seeming proper.
He also tries to keep up with his co-workers and be on their level of chemistry together so they know what to do quickly and how they react in regular situations in the city and also dangerous situations. If he was to witness a co-worker being corrupt he wouldn't confront the co-worker because that would let the co-worker be prepared for any sort of demotion or arrest that could make the co-worker go crazy or do anything that's illegal, even running away from the city. So to prevent that he'd simply tell the police commissioner privately and tell them what is going on. Venjiro likes to turn his co-worker into good friends as well, having a good friendship with them and knowing what they do off duty as well and also hanging out with them, keeping them in contact. Venjiro is a well open-minded individual who knows what to do in his life, for his future he makes sure to be as wealthy and healthy as he can, getting a girlfriend he can turn into his wife and have kids. Attempting to have a good family with high standards, Venjiro will try to teach his kids that life isn't about handouts and that they need to put in hard work into it. Eventually, he will stay as a cop for most of his life until he retires and maybe his kids would follow Venjiro's footsteps.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Venjiro Volkov an only child was born in Russia, Kazan city, where his dad was a Police Officer, his dad would always put hard work into his job and come home pretty late from doing full-time shifts, Venjiro as a kid and teen would always like to stop others from being bullied, telling the teacher on bullies and also confronting them himself.
He hated criminals with a passion, bullies, killers, robbers, ETC.
He wanted his city to be safe and known as a good place to live, not a horrible place where there is too much crime and no one would think it's safe at all.
In Russia, there was a few crimes here and there but his dad was nearly killed in a robbery attempt and it shook Venjiro and made him think twice about his actions of becoming a police officer.
He went to the hospital to talk to his dad about if the job is safe or not, his dad said: "depends on what type of Police Officer you want to be, the choice is in your hands".
This made Venjiro rethink his choices, but nothing is stopping him from becoming a Police Officers and putting his life on the line to save others from criminals.
His dad was pretty strict and taught Venjiro right from wrong as a kid, disciplining Venjiro more than any other parent would but it helped Venjiro learn better and faster.
Venjiro wasn't really of nerdy type kid always on his cell phone, he'd like to pay attention in classes and study a lot which would later make him receive high grades, and have that it would make his parents proud of him. From a kid to being 17, Venjiro studied how cops act and train, he started watching videos on his dad's TV to understand how Police Work.
At the age of 18 when Venjiro was no longer a minor, his dad retired because he was too old at the age of 63.
Venjiro went to college for a couple of years to get his degree in Criminal Justice, from there he graduated and went to the Police Academy in Karakura Japan where his dad sent him an E-transfer since they want Venjiro to get wealthy and stay as safe as possible, in order to help out the family to move into Karakura with them soon. Venjiro also spent some time in his 20's to fully learn the Gaelic language as he liked it a lot and wanted to learn it after he already learned the Russian language at 18.
Venjiro heard stories of how his dad lost a few co-workers in his arms in duty and how heart touching the stories were, this shocked Venjiro but it had trained him to deal with his emotions as being a Police Officer you would have to go through many different realistic situations that could go into a loophole in your mind that you're going to have to accept and deal with. Venjiro did see the old pictures of his dad's co-workers before they died and it was pretty fine for him to see, he is motivated to continue his career in becoming a cop because he knows life and death is an everyday thing, people die every day to unfortunate events which shouldn't happen in case it's just a natural death of old age.
Venjiro doesn't like to hear deaths that aren't natural and really wants to stop it instead of just hearing about it on the news. He is motivated to push himself to the maximum of his limits and put full dedication towards his job.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Venjiro Volkov

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): Venjiro

Preferred Name: Venjiro

IC Phone number: 030-683-5919

Religious Denomination: Shintoism

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese/Russian

Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

Working Experience: Never got a job as a police officer yet, but he did train as a security guard back in russia.

Academic Degree: Criminal Justice.

Year of Graduation: 2016

Major(s): Law enforcement

Minor(s): Forensics

Native Languages: Russian

Other Languages: Japanese/Gaelic

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread